Author Topic: We should drop Memorial day as a Holiday  (Read 6927 times)

The Exporter

• Elite
Re: We should drop Memorial day as a Holiday
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2018, 05:29:42 PM »
I have no problem with NFL players wanting to protest. That is their right. BUT...Protest on your own time. You are employees when you have the uniform on. If your boss or union wants you to stand, then stand. Protest on your dime or face the consequences of insubordination.

Makes sense to me. The protesters are using the assets of the NFL and others with no respect and no plan of compensation. So, if the vale of the NFL is reduced by these people hijacking their brand and forcefully associating it with undesirable entities and people, who or what group will reimburse all who are harmed?

Atthetrack7

• Stakes Horse
  • saying the things DZ wishes he had the BALLS too
« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2018, 05:41:48 PM »
Make it a National Holiday in memory of all the kids who died in school or related style shootings. In todays fucked up world, those kids are more important than any soldier ever was.
 Cant have any wars if you don't have Guns, bombs and soldiers

Todays generation of kids has no respect for the military, they carry guns, that makes them evil. So the military men and women who died for our freedom have no place in their world.  Only a matter of time before all holidaze are celebrated for different reasons than now.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2018, 06:32:32 PM »
Got to LOVE this SITE. FUCKERS that like to FUC. ADMIN: Make posters use REAL NAME. FUCKIN SHIT SKIRTS.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2018, 06:36:20 PM »
ADMIN: Your STUPID fucked up RULES. ASSHOLES can use any FUCKIN moniker. And you OK with IT. FUC OFF.
And YOU talkin too,JOHN FRANK ARMY.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2018, 07:16:29 PM »
I'll say another thing.
(1) Just had another student today in NAPERVILLE,ILLINOIS,do shooting. Shot teacher and student. This a GRADE SCHOOL. One asks oneself. Where do these SHITS get weapons. DADDY has them and DADDY don't surpervise. I'll bet DADDY a COP. This underage kid will be released at age of 21. ME thinks, JOHN FRANK ARMY. PARENTS and kid should be strung up,NAZI STYLE with CHICKEN WIRE. OR bring back ELECTRIC CHAIR for the 3.
(2) Back to subject.
    (1) YOUNG IDIOT KIDS VRS MILITARY. That a BILLY CLINTON and DONALD TRUMP. DRAFT DODGERS that made PRESIDENCY. NO SPINE and TOTAL COWARDS. Throw in HILLARY. Love the way she helped all DRAFT PROTESTERS at 1968 DEMOCRATIC CONVENTION. Wait a MINUTE,SHE LED PROTEST. MEANWHILE,a lot of us were in BASIC going WE going to SERVE OUR COUTRY. WE there TO SERVE. We know we could be killed. Thank's PROTESTERS. Keep burning your DRAFT CARD.
    (2) I want to mention: Most COMMUNITY'S,TOWNS have erected MEMORIALS to those that served. HERE'S what I did. Town of CARPENTERSVILLE,ILLINOIS has a impressive one. DEDICATED to those that served. A brick costs $20.00 skins. That's 2 beers at track. So'S I bought for myself. VIETNAM. I bought for my deceased DAD. NAVY,WORLD WAR II. I bought for 2 customers who could not afford as their spouce was deceased. Both ARMY,WORLD WAR 11. I bought for my deceased cousin,Former MAYOR of CARPENTERSVILLE,also a MARINE. KOREAN WAR.
(3) Don'T EVER FUC with JOHN FRANK ARMY. I LOVED serving MY COUNTRY.

Squared racing

• 4 claimer
« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2018, 07:22:29 PM »
Would like to pull the plug on PULL THE POCKET, DUMB BITCH, he needs to just stop breathing and safe the air for those with brains.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2018, 07:25:43 PM by Squared racing »

bigwrench

• Living Legend
« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2018, 07:33:04 PM »
Ads cancer?
Black lives matter? WTF
I was taught all lives matter!
Especially the lives of us rednecks
And our Horsez!!

tracks

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #22 on: May 26, 2018, 07:54:15 AM »
Make it a National Holiday in memory of all the kids who died in school or related style shootings. In todays fucked up world, those kids are more important than any soldier ever was.
 Cant have any wars if you don't have Guns, bombs and soldiers

Your a fuckin Idiot

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #23 on: May 26, 2018, 09:56:24 AM »
You got.to love America.

Black athletes can't protest Social Injustice.  Whitey wants Plantation Rules.

Meanwhile, we got to allow and excuse Whitey Nazis with guns and torches strolling up on peaceful black folk.

bigwrench

• Living Legend
« Reply #24 on: May 26, 2018, 10:50:29 AM »
You have serious issues!
Social injustus
 73cv.2 73cv.2
Black lives matter? WTF
I was taught all lives matter!
Especially the lives of us rednecks
And our Horsez!!

Shadow Wave

• Top Claimer
« Reply #25 on: May 26, 2018, 02:07:28 PM »
 Who gives a fuck about Kapernick?  He was a washed up player and his contract was soon to expire. Car Wash baby!  Don't thank Kapernick for this ridiculous protest, thank his publicist for finding a way to get him some air time which by the way didn't really do him any good.  It has only caused more problems which will continue because of a political agenda.  The whites athletes think its great to be able to be involved in a protest with their fists in the air and all that other bullshit and further the white guilt that runs rampant in our country. When God was giving out brains, most were still on the Tendon Achilles line.  Ask who the second president of the U.S. was?

Powerful Patricks Ghost

« Reply #26 on: May 27, 2018, 01:38:47 AM »
You got.to love America.

Black athletes can't protest Social Injustice.  Whitey wants Plantation Rules.

Meanwhile, we got to allow and excuse Whitey Nazis with guns and torches strolling up on peaceful black folk.

"peaceful"

Heavy Hitter

• Stakes Horse
  • Proud to be a WHITE American
« Reply #27 on: May 29, 2018, 07:12:21 AM »
 Kids today no longer are taught to respect the flag, our military for those who sacrificed so we can enjoy our lifestyle.  It is all about a ME generation. what's in it for ME? The liberal agenda is baked into kids brains through Hollywood and media sources and if you don't go along you are ostracized.  Hitler took the weapons away from his citizens, then took over their lives. The more government gives you, the less freedom you have. 
  Our governments used to be used to make it so we could DO things, now they are just there passing laws so we cant.  Memorial day for our soldiers will soon be a thing of the past and that is a shame

lives matter  > 

TheMaskedMarvel

• NW-1
« Reply #28 on: May 29, 2018, 08:46:57 AM »
  According to todays democratic party, No war is a good war. So why celebrate anyone who died during one?
Lets change the name of the day to National Protest day, where everybody takes off work and shuts the country down. No stores, no movies, no television, internet, and above all NO gambling! 
Can you imagine how many shootings we will have if family is forced to spend time with other family members? 
But remember, there will be no first responders to call for your shooting.  They are taking the day off, just like hospitals ,all will be closed, IN PROTEST.
Salute your Colin Kaepernick posters with a kneel

Its unfortunate that you put politics before the men and women that gave their lives so you can spew this kind bullshit

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #29 on: May 29, 2018, 04:06:52 PM »

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Time to wake up Admin. Bring back XYZ, this place needs resuscitation.
    Today at 01:57:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: This Site has gone completly down hill.  Iceland must be the next Israel.
    Today at 01:56:39 PM
  • Unclejerry: Bitter Truth just shit his depends
    April 20, 2024, 09:46:06 PM
  • Unclejerry: Unc Jerry Kicks ass at Mohawk
    April 20, 2024, 09:15:06 PM
  • Unclejerry: HONK HONK I shut the sound off on Mohawk, Fuc those two mouths
    April 20, 2024, 08:10:27 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Cock a Doodle Do. Uncle Jerry's says, and cock'el do!
    April 20, 2024, 07:48:44 PM
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about the middle east sand rats, why does he and Obunghole keep sending billions to Iran?
    April 20, 2024, 01:56:02 PM
  • Michael Petrelli: WNBA should just copy the Haness Racing business model. State welfare.
    April 19, 2024, 07:42:20 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal