Author Topic: why does dave maggie allow luke plano into hooser?  (Read 7890 times)

swoodall

Re: why does dave maggie allow luke plano into hooser?
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2018, 10:27:35 PM »
Luke is a great driver and all-around horseman.   

63xz.2 63xz.2

Calhoun is practicing his comedy routine. 76za.dcg

swoodall

« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2018, 10:31:16 PM »
Luke has gone to Running Assholes for several years straight so something must be wrong or he would be there now.
 68xv.2 77z.chf 91.jzail

hands

• Top Claimer
« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2018, 07:16:40 AM »
What did Luke do at running aces?

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2018, 04:21:16 AM »
Thursday at Hoser Park

3    Jesse Stone    3    2/1T    2/2    2/2    2/T    1/H   1:56.0    28.0   11.60     Luke Plano    Rick Plano

Now, I'm not an "I told you so" sort of person but don't a few of you feel just a little bit silly this morning?

Powerful Patricks Ghost

« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2018, 04:54:40 AM »
Thursday at Hoser Park

3    Jesse Stone    3    2/1T    2/2    2/2    2/T    1/H   1:56.0    28.0   11.60     Luke Plano    Rick Plano

Now, I'm not an "I told you so" sort of person but don't a few of you feel just a little bit silly this morning?

Dead last or last on every horse except daddy's on Thursday. Yep, that sounds about right for Luke outside of the Cal-Alpo driving colony.

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2018, 10:10:46 AM »
Dead last or last on every horse except daddy's on Thursday. Yep, that sounds about right for Luke outside of the Cal-Alpo driving colony.
meh.  Those either broke or were a billion to one.

Here's a secret... It's not about cashing the most show tickets. 

Powerful Patricks Ghost

« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2018, 11:51:32 AM »
meh.  Those either broke or were a billion to one.

Here's a secret... It's not about cashing the most show tickets. 

Hey I like Luke as a driver where he fits. He's great at Cal-expo but his talents never seemed to translate outside of that colony. No ill will towards him but until he's bringing in anything besides Rick's steeds, I won't be convinced.

HHTremor

• Top Claimer
« Reply #22 on: May 25, 2018, 01:01:38 PM »
He is catch driving today for Tyler George and Ron Burke. I agree with PPG that he does well at CalFixpo, where he gets to pick what he drives, but has been less than stellar elsewhere.

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #23 on: May 25, 2018, 01:06:34 PM »
... and Cullipher.

As an aside, I really don't get the love or no love on drivers.  I think drivers are way overrated as a handicapping factor.  As a rule, that's all baked into the toteboard, imo.  Me, I'd rather wager on a horse at 20/1 with a driver who can get one around the track than take 4/5 on one of the top guys. 

HHTremor

• Top Claimer
« Reply #24 on: May 25, 2018, 02:13:18 PM »
What did Luke do at running aces?

He was winning too many races so they asked him to leave  ngc3 ngc3. A race track does not usually ask someone to leave unless they were drugging or cheating. It wasn't a USTA thing so I don't believe the reason was ever published. I don't think I have ever read where Luke or Rick got a positive so if it wasn't drugging?????? The same thing has happened to his father a few times so the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree.

_________________ _________________ _________________ _________________ ___

HHTremor

• Top Claimer
« Reply #25 on: May 25, 2018, 10:16:23 PM »
He is catch driving today for Tyler George and Ron Burke. I agree with PPG that he does well at CalFixpo, where he gets to pick what he drives, but has been less than stellar elsewhere.

Well Luke didn't let us down with a pair of 7's on the George and Burke catch drives.

HHTremor

• Top Claimer
« Reply #26 on: May 25, 2018, 11:24:24 PM »
https://www.leg.state.mn.us/search?q=luke%20plano

Thanks for the help. Click on the pdf and go to page 105 of 117. It does not appear he will be driving in Minnesota anytime soon.

swoodall

« Reply #27 on: May 25, 2018, 11:44:12 PM »
He was winning too many races so they asked him to leave  ngc3 ngc3. A race track does not usually ask someone to leave unless they were drugging or cheating. It wasn't a USTA thing so I don't believe the reason was ever published. I don't think I have ever read where Luke or Rick got a positive so if it wasn't drugging?????? The same thing has happened to his father a few times so the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree.

Running Assholes doesn't have enough horses to kick somebody out for winning too much or cheating.

Luke is said to have caused an incident with security late last year where he was abusive with his language resulting in a penalty of having to stable off track.

He can enter and race but he can not stable on track.

This would cause too much of a hardship in Minnesota and be too costly so he elected to go to Hoosier.

Dumbass can't keep his mouth shut so he ruined a good thing. 94z.sm

hoosierboy

• Elite
« Reply #28 on: May 26, 2018, 07:20:34 AM »
Can’t even win on Burke horses

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about Katlen Clarks salary, why dont he buy a ticket for an WNBA game?
    Today at 06:23:45 PM
  • Calhoun: Meadowlands just sent me email .. there's a P-8 Carryover ... $1,800 ... That changes everything ngc3
    Today at 04:53:05 PM
  • Calhoun: Kirby crossed the Delaware before George Washington to make sure it was safe.  True story 100%
    Today at 02:39:12 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Kirby's Ace the most trusted individual in harness racing... at least in his mind. ngc3
    Today at 09:32:43 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Only loose ends are the entrails of Delaware residents.
    Today at 09:27:22 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: Hopefully Admon is cleaning up loose ands and you know what that means!
    April 17, 2024, 11:26:37 PM
  • Unclejerry: COCK-A-DODDLE-DO is the rooster in a pile of PLOP
    April 17, 2024, 11:11:47 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Was that a trick question?
    April 16, 2024, 08:37:43 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal