Author Topic: BEST QUESTION EVER ASKED on the # ! Website for racing  (Read 8523 times)

Hush Limbaugh II

• Elite
BEST QUESTION EVER ASKED on the # ! Website for racing
« on: April 07, 2018, 08:50:48 PM »
We have had the rertirement for John Campbell, Bill O'donell,  Cat Manzi, Iron Mike LaChance, Rockin Ronnie Pierce and The Chief Ray Remmen to name JNUST a FEW.

NOT ONE of these PARTIES has put themselves in a position to REALLY make that difference in the game. And I don't mean adoption or be part of an SOA group  11.wp 11.wp 11.wp

When THEY TOOK so much out, why can't they give SOMETHING BACK  tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1

Only knowledgeable posters need reply. Meaning you have raced or been to the races in the 80's and watched just how good the game was  11.wp 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp.

Goooooffffrrrraaa allllll INC luvers DO NOT RESPOND. He has DONE NOTHING  11.wp 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp
If YOU would "HUSH" up, YOU just might know WhatzzzzZ UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Equus Caballus

• Elite
Re: BEST QUESTION EVER ASKED on the # ! Website for racing
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2018, 08:52:40 PM »
bartlett will make a difference when he retires

Hush Limbaugh II

• Elite
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2018, 08:55:11 PM »
bartlett will make a difference when he retires

Will the ASTERIK ever be removed Jasin ***  11.wp 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp
If YOU would "HUSH" up, YOU just might know WhatzzzzZ UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mwins

• Open / FFA
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2018, 10:39:50 PM »
Bill Donnell is the head of COSA. That's the horseman group for Ontario. Isn't that giving back?

why?

• 4 claimer
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2018, 10:55:11 PM »
We have had the rertirement for John Campbell, Bill O'donell,  Cat Manzi, Iron Mike LaChance, Rockin Ronnie Pierce and The Chief Ray Remmen to name JNUST a FEW.

NOT ONE of these PARTIES has put themselves in a position to REALLY make that difference in the game. And I don't mean adoption or be part of an SOA group  11.wp 11.wp 11.wp

When THEY TOOK so much out, why can't they give SOMETHING BACK  tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1

Only knowledgeable posters need reply. Meaning you have raced or been to the races in the 80's and watched just how good the game was  11.wp 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp.

Goooooffffrrrraaa allllll INC luvers DO NOT RESPOND. He has DONE NOTHING  11.wp 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp
Not in the head of this brainless idiot!  :P :P :P :P

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2018, 11:53:03 PM »
Odonell sits in his office and kisses WEG's ass for $60k a year!!! I don't call that giving back, look at what has happened since he started COSA, backside closed, thrown out of Woodbine,no retention,etc

oh canada

• Elite
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2018, 11:59:00 PM »
Love the new BigM  tmbz1 tmbz1 The 80s are gone for good and yes it was a great time at the swamp but its over 11.wp
Come with me to the "Darkside",its a matter of life or death!!

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2018, 07:28:50 AM »
Will hushie ever pay ATC for lost harness wager ;D.

Did Johnny Johnson pay for hookers

Does Jeffrey really cross dress

.. just a few off top of my head ;D
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

TTitans1

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2018, 08:21:53 AM »
None of these guys or any other retired horsemen are going to ever do a goddamn thing to go against the powers that be and the corruption in racing! They all made money off of driving for or being a crooked trainer. They are  all a part of the reason why the sport has crumbled in interest over the years and has no gamblers. Horsemen, no matter what have and always will stand up for the corruption because they all know that they are all guilty of breaking the rules to make a buck! I spent 30 years in the game and seen enough corruption whether it be drugging, race-fixing, padded training bills, stealing, bs commission rulings, etc. etc. that I could write a very long book! I worked for some chemists and some downright evil minded mf`s and seen just about everything. It is a business where the public was cheated out of their money so race-fixing, drug abusers can make theirs! After being out for over 5 years now, it is shameful to look back and think of how many assholes the business truly consisted of and how low some would stoop to fuck over another human-being and even worse, the horses themselves.

McGIBBS

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2018, 11:37:43 AM »
 DAVE MAGOO GIVES BACK, HE IS A JUDGE, THANK GOD IT IS IN INDIANA.  HE TURNS A BLIND EYE, JUST LIKE PREVIOUS JUDGES DID TO HIM, I GUESS THAT IS GIVING BACK, DOING UNTO OTHERS AS THEY DID TO YOU

Jazzman

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2018, 12:29:08 PM »
totally agree with standur cosa is a joke how do u represent horse people with no elected officals

mwins

• Open / FFA
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2018, 01:08:46 PM »
I just mailed my COSA ballot in. I guess there is an election after all.

TTitans1

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2018, 01:14:08 PM »
Most of the judges were some of the most corrupt horsemen before they were judges!

mwins

• Open / FFA
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2018, 04:13:53 PM »
Most judges are actually failed horsemen. They couldn't make it as trainers or drivers.

why?

• 4 claimer
« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2018, 09:30:34 PM »
Most judges are actually failed, horsemen. They couldn't make it as trainers or drivers.
Absolutely true and accurate response!  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Michael Petrelli: WNBA should just copy the Haness Racing business model. State welfare.
    April 19, 2024, 07:42:20 PM
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about Katlen Clarks salary, why dont he buy a ticket for an WNBA game?
    April 18, 2024, 06:23:45 PM
  • Calhoun: Meadowlands just sent me email .. there's a P-8 Carryover ... $1,800 ... That changes everything ngc3
    April 18, 2024, 04:53:05 PM
  • Calhoun: Kirby crossed the Delaware before George Washington to make sure it was safe.  True story 100%
    April 18, 2024, 02:39:12 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Kirby's Ace the most trusted individual in harness racing... at least in his mind. ngc3
    April 18, 2024, 09:32:43 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Only loose ends are the entrails of Delaware residents.
    April 18, 2024, 09:27:22 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: Hopefully Admon is cleaning up loose ands and you know what that means!
    April 17, 2024, 11:26:37 PM
  • Unclejerry: COCK-A-DODDLE-DO is the rooster in a pile of PLOP
    April 17, 2024, 11:11:47 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal