Author Topic: thestable.ca  (Read 32557 times)

Purple Lavern

• Elite
Re: thestable.ca
« Reply #225 on: December 12, 2018, 11:24:17 PM »
Anthony fucked over someone close and had nothing to do with horses.

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
cry me a river
GIMME SOME MONEY..I am looking for pound notes, loosee change, bad checks, anything..

Wavy Train

• NW-1
« Reply #226 on: December 13, 2018, 05:37:27 AM »
Ice old man piece of fuckin shit go change your depends big mouth

Field_In_Motion

• Jr. Open
« Reply #227 on: December 13, 2018, 05:50:04 AM »
THERE'S YOUR $170K FOR INFRASTRUCTURE.

Good evening everyone,

Many of you know by now that Kelly Spencer is now the Director of Business Development for thestable.ca moving forward.

That is really just a fancy way of saying she will be helping me sail the ship, fly the plane and stir the Kool Aid. Kelly has been widely renowned for her work as the Manager Of Marketing & Communications at Grand River Raceway for the past 15 years and we are incredibly lucky to have her.

She shares our drive and enthusiasm, and fully recognises that we are reshaping horse racing, and paving the way forward for everyone behind us. Most importantly, she is customer-focused and understands the experience we are delivering to you, our valued clients. She was a 1% owner in White Tiger this year, so she truly comprehends #ownalittleloveitalot.

Kelly has been a part of our success behind the scenes for quite a while and is ready to hit the ground running with some major projects in the New Year.

Join me in welcoming her aboard at kelly@thestable.ca

slimshady

• Jr. Open
« Reply #228 on: December 13, 2018, 08:41:29 AM »
Wiggles   ....    Is that your personal connection to Anthony ??   Sad what some people will do for beer money.

Artsplace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #229 on: December 13, 2018, 08:56:00 AM »

Fuck off Iceman you idiot. So full of shit. My kid is having the time of his life following "his" horse. He tells all his friends at school about it. Priceless experience for a few bucks. Such a miserable old man that can't cut it in the new world.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2018, 08:58:27 AM by Artsplace »

Iceman

• Elite
  • CJ842591
« Reply #230 on: December 13, 2018, 09:37:49 AM »
With Burke, Weaver, Bruscemi and Sorella involved how many rats are going to be available for shares. Artsplace big deal your pimple faced kid has a share, probably in name only because in reality that's how you got into the game.

Field_In_Motion

• Jr. Open
« Reply #231 on: December 13, 2018, 09:57:55 AM »
With Burke, Weaver, Bruscemi and Sorella involved how many rats are going to be available for shares. Artsplace big deal your pimple faced kid has a share, probably in name only because in reality that's how you got into the game.

THEY ALL OWN HORSES IN THESTABLE?

Iceman

• Elite
  • CJ842591
« Reply #232 on: December 13, 2018, 10:39:08 AM »
Yeah they bought 75% of Springbridge Proud which means their names are associated with TheStable and when no one is paying attention they will dump their duds and at least recover something.

Purple Lavern

• Elite
« Reply #233 on: December 13, 2018, 11:34:10 AM »
Yeah they bought 75% of Springbridge Proud which means their names are associated with TheStable and when no one is paying attention they will dump their duds and at least recover something.

wait what does this have to do with your close friend who got fucked over ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
seems like you know more then people in the stable. think a mac is in your head :1 :1
what a loser
GIMME SOME MONEY..I am looking for pound notes, loosee change, bad checks, anything..

Field_In_Motion

• Jr. Open
« Reply #234 on: December 13, 2018, 11:47:46 AM »

INTERESTING BIT OF INFORMATION

Brown jug

• Jr. Open
« Reply #235 on: December 13, 2018, 11:58:27 AM »
purple sheets, I think your comments are fairly accurate, not sure about the easy to sell out of a horse comment unless you undervalue the shares dramatically just to get out of the training bill
as for the rest , go buy 1 share of 1 horse and see behind the curtain for yourself , most of you can afford the $26 /month when in training

slimshady

• Jr. Open
« Reply #236 on: December 13, 2018, 12:50:23 PM »
Brown Jug  ....   I've looked behind the sheets of ownership and here's what I've found out  ....
- many expensive yearlings never make back their trucking bill
- as many inexpensive yearlings make good money
- there are plenty in between
- judging horses from video and maybe a farm visit is fun to do, but not really important
- monster pedigrees bring big money and more often than not, fall into category 1 at the top
- if you love hanging around the training barn and the track, it is like being on a hockey team  ...  a great time
- if you got into the game to get rich, you're a fool
- anyone with a brain knows those are the rules, and there is no way around them
- if you love horses and get a thrill during a stretch drive even though your horse has probably spit the bit, get in

captain morgan

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #237 on: December 13, 2018, 01:06:38 PM »

What business is it of yours what other people do with their money?

Iceman

• Elite
  • CJ842591
« Reply #238 on: December 13, 2018, 01:32:01 PM »
Hey I don't give a rats ass what people do with their money. For the time being things will move along as it has for the investors because WEG along with Standardbred Canada which WEG controls promote it. When the positives start coming and Amy was already nailed and they become frequent then WEG will destroy TheStable with an end game and put distance between them and Anthony MacDonald.

captain morgan

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #239 on: December 13, 2018, 01:40:48 PM »
Hey I don't give a rats ass what people do with their money. For the time being things will move along as it has for the investors because WEG along with Standardbred Canada which WEG controls promote it. When the positives start coming and Amy was already nailed and they become frequent then WEG will destroy TheStable with an end game and put distance between them and Anthony MacDonald.

But what's your beef? If you're not invested why do you care? Surely you have an agenda here

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • scu77: truro
    September 20, 2019, 10:31:02 AM
  • bigwrench: Thats what she said!
    September 19, 2019, 01:24:44 PM
  • Fatboy: 2 HEATS NO PROBLEM 2DAY
    September 19, 2019, 11:26:34 AM
  • bigwrench: 61 and bright blue sky on this great day!!
    September 19, 2019, 10:36:58 AM
  • bigwrench: Same mug from last year son!
    September 18, 2019, 09:23:50 PM
  • Fatboy: used same refill mug for 18 straight jug races
    September 18, 2019, 05:03:18 PM
  • bigwrench: Warshed down with a cold Bud!  Yum
    September 18, 2019, 04:14:04 PM
  • bigwrench: The steak samiches are Eggselant
    September 18, 2019, 04:13:27 PM