Author Topic: thestable.ca  (Read 67041 times)

dannyboy

• Top Claimer
Re: thestable.ca
« Reply #120 on: September 18, 2018, 09:10:37 PM »
I bought in on Lincoln James and while I have never had partners before this is interesting to me. I only own a small share but I will tell you the communications with the owners is is 1000% better than with any trainer I,ve ever used. An e-mail daily and Anthony video blogs on every horse in the stable once a week. Would recommend it to any new owner. Someone asked what it costs for a racehorse.Total including HST is 2865 CDN per month. 1% is 28.65 per month.If your in on a racehorse like I am we swing for 24G every week.

dannyboy

• Top Claimer
« Reply #121 on: September 18, 2018, 09:23:12 PM »
I didn’t like your tone. I raced in the North American Cup this year with one I own for a million. Did you race anything over a 5000 claimer?

dannyboy

• Top Claimer
« Reply #122 on: September 18, 2018, 09:51:52 PM »
If you’ve had good ones then carry yourself with respect. No need to be nasty.

dannyboy

• Top Claimer
« Reply #123 on: September 18, 2018, 10:12:27 PM »
I went in with my eyes open. Probably have been in the game as long as you. I have owned over 200 in those years. Was just trying to say that for new owners it’s a good way to get their feet wet without burning a lot of money. It will never be my way since I like to own mine but if it brings new owners, I say God bless!

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #124 on: September 18, 2018, 10:19:52 PM »
I went in with my eyes open. Probably have been in the game as long as you. I have owned over 200 in those years. Was just trying to say that for new owners it’s a good way to get their feet wet without burning a lot of money. It will never be my way since I like to own mine but if it brings new owners, I say God bless!

prolly your trainer robs you

dannyboy

• Top Claimer
« Reply #125 on: September 18, 2018, 10:23:54 PM »
I normally train my own so I better turn myself in. LOL

dannyboy

• Top Claimer
« Reply #126 on: September 18, 2018, 11:13:22 PM »
Let’s kiss and make up. lol. In reality good luck on your future horse ventures..i’ve Had good luck buying well bred two year olds that the big stables are selling.. You can buy them reasonable and with a little time a lot become good horses. p.m. me and I’ll give you some names. If I don’t hear from you good luck on any future buys!

slimshady

« Reply #127 on: September 19, 2018, 07:41:28 AM »
DannyBoy   ....    Sounds like you are having a great time for less than many people spend on smokes each month.    No idea why so many people are down on this idea.    It's just inexpensive gambling, but a lot more fun. 

To all the haters  .....
"A Mac is ripping everyone off"   .....    at $28 / month, how much can any one person be affected   
"A Mac is a terrible trainer"   ......    he has over a 100 horses in training, spread out over 3 or 4 trainers  ....   are they all bad?    And most trainers are as good or bad as their stock.

I own 10 - 20 % of some horses.     None are with the Stable.

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #128 on: September 19, 2018, 10:19:37 AM »
Slim he doesn't have 4 different trainers he has 4 beards after Any and Anthony both got positives last year!! Now he can do whatever he wants without getting suspended , just change the name in the program and go right on!! Look up the stats on his "trainers" the last couple years , they are all bust outs

wiggles44

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #129 on: September 19, 2018, 10:47:35 AM »
Instead of ripping off 10 owners he’s ripping off “thousands”

11.wj

Artsplace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #130 on: September 19, 2018, 11:36:37 AM »
Dannyboy I'm trying to give you a heads up. I've been in this game a long time going back to the Dufferin Park days and trust me Anthony Mac is full of shit and this won't end well for most of you.

It's fuckin killin you that there are actually happy and successful people in this game you old miserable piece of shit. Your just a broken down degenerate that wants to bring everyone else down. You know fuck all.

Swandre

• Top Claimer
« Reply #131 on: September 19, 2018, 01:30:26 PM »
Instead of ripping off 10 owners he’s ripping off “thousands”

11.wj

you see the prices charged, would like to know how people are getting ripped off?

slimshady

« Reply #132 on: September 19, 2018, 06:24:04 PM »
Wiggles  ....   I have an open mind and you seem to know all the facts.

Tell me how much C. Coleman charges to train a horse?

Tell me how much the combined owners pay for a horse to be trained at The Stable?

Would be important info in deciding who is getting ripped off the most !!

Artsplace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #133 on: September 19, 2018, 07:03:19 PM »
I bought a couple of pieces for my 8 year old. He's having the most amazing time. 90 bucks a month is peanuts for he gets. Not many people here can see outside the betting aspect of the sport. Sad.

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #134 on: September 19, 2018, 07:15:52 PM »
Well what I liked was following the videos on Sat when the horses trained or when they where jogging early on. You get detail and a weekly breakdown. If your training babies down you for the most part don't get any feedback unless your the one calling for updates. I think by far and large this was a great start early on for the stable. It's pretty tough when your looking for value and not paying up for other reasons. They had a big % of horses racing in Sire stakes and some GC events. Not too mention the one being sold for big $$$$. It's hard to buy yearlings when you don't have the partners to spread on 4 or 5 horses. In this case if you like something they bought then you can jump in. Nothing's perfect and nothing in this sport is fair but this gives a person to get in and not go broke. There has been some good detail so thanks to those who shared. tmbz1

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • FirstUpFrom8Hole: Do Piff Daddy know Antiqua has an extradition treaty wif the US of A?
    Today at 06:39:42 PM
  • Calhoun: Some White Boy Diddy gave a ride to got popped for Coke and Edibles.
    Today at 03:24:42 PM
  • Papillon: TMZ tracked Puff Daddy in Antigua, the West Indies. I don't think he is coming back.
    Today at 12:49:49 PM
  • The Thorn: Alligning oneself with the Puff Diddler is probably not a politically correct move at this point
    Today at 12:36:34 PM
  • Janny: I guess Diddy found out it’s not easy Pimpin.
    Today at 10:57:29 AM
  • Calhoun: Diddy say All's Good.  I'm happy this brother set free
    March 27, 2024, 11:57:59 AM
  • Unclejerry: Dr, Poopenstein was really P.Diddy
    March 27, 2024, 10:08:00 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: P. Diddle aint coming back here EVER!
    March 27, 2024, 07:54:44 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal