Author Topic: thestable.ca  (Read 33385 times)

wiggles44

• Stakes Horse
Re: thestable.ca
« Reply #195 on: November 24, 2018, 11:46:48 AM »
yeah that's pretty low

Field_In_Motion

• Jr. Open
« Reply #196 on: November 24, 2018, 12:34:44 PM »
MODS SHOULD REMOVE THAT FROM THE POST THEY ARE QUICK TO PULL THE PLUG ON LESSER.

Stand Forever

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #197 on: November 24, 2018, 01:20:08 PM »
i
Its a business entity, so probably not her name on a check.  I wrote my check to Microsoft not Bill Gates when I upgraded from a commodore 64 - so this shouldn't surprise anyone.
If your owners are writing you a check directly, good for you.

no...you are writing a check to a retailer who in turn writes a check to their distributor who in turn may write a check to the middle man or Microsoft directly...any way you turn the table it still goes to bill gates in the end and in the end it is going to the corporation to pay its members and employees, in this case to continue the corrupt harness game

Stand Forever

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #198 on: November 24, 2018, 01:22:17 PM »
yeah that's pretty low

its pretty low the way people speak of our president as well.

He is PRESIDENT TRUMP and he is the most powerful person on the planet at the moment - SO FUCKING RESPECT HIM OR GET OUT ! 11.dt

Iceman

• Elite
  • CJ842591
« Reply #199 on: November 24, 2018, 04:31:58 PM »
Without saying anything more let's just see how things fare out for theStable and in particular Anthony MacDonald and maybe those who did invest and got the shaft maybe they will have the balls to suck it up and let us know how things ended up. I know Stacey and his fractional ownership group don't want to talk ab