Author Topic: WHEN WILL PHIL LANGLEY ISSUE A STATEMENT ABOUT JOHNSTONS CRIMINAL ACT?  (Read 22960 times)

STEVE LEITA

• Stakes Horse
  • DWIGHT BANKS WAS A CROOKED SON OF A BITCH
WAS WONDERING WHEN THE USTA PRESIDENT WILL BE SAYING SOMETHING ABOUT JOHNNY JOHNSTONS ETHICS WHEN HE GOT ARRESTED FOR BRIBING BLAGO? PHIL ALWAYS SEEMS TO BE ON TOP OF ALL OF THE CHEATS AND CRIMINALS IN HARNESS RACING SO HOW ABOUT LOOKING INTO JOHNNY JOHNSTON? I MEAN LANGLEY WAS JUST QUOTED IN A BIG ARTICLE ABOUT THE DAVE MAGEE RETIREMENT SO WHY NOT COMMENT ON HIS BUSINESS PARTNER TURNED CONVICTED FELON JOHNNY JOHNSTON? WERE ALL WAITING MR LANGLEY?

SL
THEY RUINED ILLINOIS HARNESS RACING, YEP THE JOHNSONS, LANGLEY AND DUNCAN PRICE,

Hush Limbaugh II

• Elite
Re: WHEN WILL PHIL LANGLEY ISSUE A STATEMENT ABOUT JOHNSTONS CRIMINAL ACT?
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2015, 06:10:36 PM »
WAS WONDERING WHEN THE USTA PRESIDENT WILL BE SAYING SOMETHING ABOUT JOHNNY JOHNSTONS ETHICS WHEN HE GOT ARRESTED FOR BRIBING BLAGO? PHIL ALWAYS SEEMS TO BE ON TOP OF ALL OF THE CHEATS AND CRIMINALS IN HARNESS RACING SO HOW ABOUT LOOKING INTO JOHNNY JOHNSTON? I MEAN LANGLEY WAS JUST QUOTED IN A BIG ARTICLE ABOUT THE DAVE MAGEE RETIREMENT SO WHY NOT COMMENT ON HIS BUSINESS PARTNER TURNED CONVICTED FELON JOHNNY JOHNSTON? WERE ALL WAITING MR LANGLEY?

SL

Read ALL about it

The EVIL SIDE of Fill Langley

Page 467 with Darryl Busse on the stand

Mr Fares Question:   Have you ever been involved in the drugging of race horses

Busse's attorney:   Objection, objection.

Judge:  Sustained.

Next question by Mr Fares:  Have you ever fixed or been involved in a fixed race

Busse's attorney:  Objection, objection. Improper question, unless their is proof

Mr Fares states: Your honor I have the right to inquire

Busses' attorney:  No, your honor he does not

Mr Fares:   Mr Busse was put on the stand based on his experience and skill level. I have the right to inquire.

Busses' attorney: If he can prove this man of an unlawful act, he must come with a certified copy of the conviction. If not, the question must not be allowed.

Judge:  I understand

Busses' attorney: Thank you your honor.

Judge:   Mr Busse answer the questions

Mr Fares: Have you ever been involved in the fixing of races or drugging of horses.

Busses' answer:  Yes your honor, I have

This case was heard in Cook County Court, Judge Lasser was the presiding judge.

It should be noted, that Fill Langley was present in the courtroom when these questions were asked and answered. Fill promptly left the courtroom, would not talk to reporters outside the courtroom as he stormed out.

Buy the BOOK, read the truth about Fill Langley and HIS HENCHMAN  11.wp 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp

All the court transcripts and case numbers are in the book. Cannot be disputed in any way shape or form.

If YOU would "HUSH" up, YOU just might know WhatzzzzZ UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MR.DALRAE

• Living Legend
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2015, 06:15:15 PM »
IS THIS TRUE???

Raindonkey

• Elite
  • I am rainman2s alter ego
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2015, 06:18:40 PM »
but nobody cares, race fixing and doping has been going on for decades..
give us something new

Hush Limbaugh II

• Elite

Hush Limbaugh II

• Elite
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2015, 06:32:11 PM »
You will learn about COPS taking bribes, court judges taking bribes

High school kid killed in the parking lot at the track

Fill's secret rooms where the MEETINGS took place

It's all in the book, FACT  11.wp 11.wp 11.wp

Raindonkey

• Elite
  • I am rainman2s alter ego
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2015, 06:34:56 PM »
why waste the $2, you just gave us the abbreviated version
got any Chicago stories about joe marsh jr..stan banks..or walt paisley
now there are some crooks

MR.DALRAE

• Living Legend
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2015, 06:36:28 PM »
JUST ORDERED A NEW COPY,,COST ME $15

Hush Limbaugh II

• Elite
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2015, 06:41:24 PM »
why waste the $2, you just gave us the abbreviated version
got any Chicago stories about joe marsh jr..stan banks..or walt paisley
now there are some crooks

the book is about 500 pages

What I told you, was a very small portion of many facts  11.wp 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp

Dalrae, give us your opinion, when you are done reading  tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1

MR.DALRAE

• Living Legend
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2015, 06:45:50 PM »
WILL DO

MR.DALRAE

• Living Legend
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2015, 08:10:17 PM »
WHOSE VOTES IS HE SYPHONING???

viking55

• Elite

rainman2

« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2015, 11:23:07 PM »
Phil Langley has nothing to gain by making a statement about his friend!  Why bring up more negativity?

K Milliron

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2015, 11:34:20 PM »
Phil Langley has nothing to gain by making a statement about his friend!  Why bring up more negativity?
You inbred Florida shitkicking hick - you just don't get it do you? The thousands of us fans, gamblers, ex-grooms, trainers, etc. who have invested decades in Chicago harness knew the fix was in but were helpless and our concerns were always rebuffed. All this after crimes including murder by a track employee, drugs all over the backside, fishy draws in the race office, and questionable allotment of dates AND venues.

At the head of all this is Phildo Langley. His family has roots here as long as the Johnstons'. Phildo's ring has been kissed as many times as his backside has. When we were trying for better contracts, Phildo never missed a chance to try and persuade any of the polesitters he was on our side - which he NEVER was. How many untold millions disappeared into offshore bank accounts controlled by Langley and Johnston? Was it our purse money? Was it money earmarked for track improvements? Now that the spotlight is on these cockroaches Phildo hops a flight for Down Under and avoids answering the tough questions any investigators might have. Total p.o.s. move! This wrongdoing by Johnston virtually assures we NEVER get slots due to the stink of insider dealing all caused by Langley's partner, not the horsemen. We suffer by that loss 1,000 times more than those greedy old farts have.

Rainman, think next time you run your mouth; that or don't offer a word on a topic you know nothing about.  tmbz1

rainman2

« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2015, 11:56:32 PM »
You inbred Florida shitkicking hick - you just don't get it do you? The thousands of us fans, gamblers, ex-grooms, trainers, etc. who have invested decades in Chicago harness knew the fix was in but were helpless and our concerns were always rebuffed. All this after crimes including murder by a track employee, drugs all over the backside, fishy draws in the race office, and questionable allotment of dates AND venues.

At the head of all this is Phildo Langley. His family has roots here as long as the Johnstons'. Phildo's ring has been kissed as many times as his backside has. When we were trying for better contracts, Phildo never missed a chance to try and persuade any of the polesitters he was on our side - which he NEVER was. How many untold millions disappeared into offshore bank accounts controlled by Langley and Johnston? Was it our purse money? Was it money earmarked for track improvements? Now that the spotlight is on these cockroaches Phildo hops a flight for Down Under and avoids answering the tough questions any investigators might have. Total p.o.s. move! This wrongdoing by Johnston virtually assures we NEVER get slots due to the stink of insider dealing all caused by Langley's partner, not the horsemen. We suffer by that loss 1,000 times more than those greedy old farts have.

Rainman, think next time you run your mouth; that or don't offer a word on a topic you know nothing about.  tmbz1

Good evening,

I guess there is another individual on horseplop on PMS!   11.wp    tmbz1

Please read how the question was written on horseplop!

I just put my opinion on this plain and simple!

If you have a problem with this, too bad!

Please grow up!

Thank you and enjoy your evening!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Kirby's Ace: Why? Your already here!
    Today at 12:20:48 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Admin Bring back XYZ.
    March 28, 2024, 10:02:39 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Yes XYZ you are missed
    March 28, 2024, 09:56:46 PM
  • Mazola: Hey XYZ, miss you buddy!
    March 28, 2024, 08:18:55 PM
  • FirstUpFrom8Hole: Do Piff Daddy know Antiqua has an extradition treaty wif the US of A?
    March 28, 2024, 06:39:42 PM
  • Calhoun: Some White Boy Diddy gave a ride to got popped for Coke and Edibles.
    March 28, 2024, 03:24:42 PM
  • Papillon: TMZ tracked Puff Daddy in Antigua, the West Indies. I don't think he is coming back.
    March 28, 2024, 12:49:49 PM
  • The Thorn: Alligning oneself with the Puff Diddler is probably not a politically correct move at this point
    March 28, 2024, 12:36:34 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal