Author Topic: WHEN WILL PHIL LANGLEY ISSUE A STATEMENT ABOUT JOHNSTONS CRIMINAL ACT?  (Read 23032 times)

J.M.D.

• NW-1
  • UNLV Runnin Rebels--- 1990 NCAA Champions!
Re: WHEN WILL PHIL LANGLEY ISSUE A STATEMENT ABOUT JOHNSTONS CRIMINAL ACT?
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2015, 02:56:58 AM »
You will learn about COPS taking bribes, court judges taking bribes

High school kid killed in the parking lot at the track

Fill's secret rooms where the MEETINGS took place

It's all in the book, FACT  11.wp 11.wp 11.wp

I will gladly weigh in on this issue regarding Langlay. As a participant in Chicago harness racing for over 23 years, I can tell you first hand that Phil Langley is NOT a person that I ever wanted to piss off. He ruled Chicago racing with an iron fist and it was either Phil's way or the highway. I must admit that over the years there were only about Afiveor six times when I had to deal Phil up close and personal, however he was rude and downright ignorant on each occasion. In my opinion, Phil is unscrupulous, unprofessional, and possesses a tyrannical attitude. His mood swings always lead me to believe he might of been the victim of bi-polar disorder or some type of mental illness, but a Doctor, I'm not.

Phil always played favorites and if he liked you, everything was peaches and cream. However, if he didn't like you, he would go out of his way to make life difficult and do little things like write your horse out of a condition race as well as be nasty, obnoxious and rude. My personal opinion is that as Phil got older he calmed down a bit and wasn't as volitale, yet he was still Phil Langley!

I remember on one occasion around 1985-86 at the old Sportsmans Park, I had a small stable and had one particular horse that barely qualified to race there because he was an 8k claimer when that was the bottom class there. Phil refused to give me a stall for that horse. There were empty stalls in 2 or 3 barns, yet just to be an asshole, he denied me a stall for that particular horse. That was the kind of person Langley was. So I took the horse to Quad City Downs and race him twice in cheap conditioned classes and finished second both times. I entered him at Sportsmans and he mysteriously drew the 9 hole. Yeah, sure he did!!! Fair and square, right Phil? In any event, I blocked that horse everywhere that week and he ended up winning at 36-1. I still have the win photo and wall plaque because it was the Speedy Fillies Pace.  It was ever since that day in my opinion that Phil disliked me. But I must admit, the revenge was sweet! I was always taught to respect my elders, so I'll refrain from saying what I really want to say about my feelings of Langley. Besides, I'd rather stick to the facts as they speak loud and clear about Langleys ethics and character!

Hush is correct, the book he is referring to (The Evil Side of a Racetrack), is a great read and a factual book in my opinion. It deoicts Langley as the All Mighty ruler of Chicago racing as we all know he was. Also, if memory serves me correct, ( it's been 10 years since I read that book), the book discusses Operation Greylord, a federal sting operation in which many public officials, including judges and attorneys were found guilty and sentenced to prison. In any event, you can't help but tip your hat to this books author, John Horak as he fought the Gestapo and was able to expose them for what they were. In a day where there was no internet or social media, this man was able to get the facts into the public spotlight and show how Langley and his group of hoodlums did business.  In one particular chapter, even after Busse openly admits under oath to his participation in drugging of horses and fixing races, Phil Langley turns a blind eye and does nothing to protect the public from Busse. In fact, he encourages trainers and owners to list Busse to drive their horses. Yes, that is the kind of person Phil Langley was and is! If he didn't like you, he would go out of his way to make life difficult. And make life difficult he did!

It's funny how life's path has its twists and turns. Everything in the dark comes into light sooner or later. We're all seeing what type of person this man is. Nobody is perfect and neither is Phil Langley. With that said, don't expect any forthcoming statement about Johnstons criminal actions from Phil Langleys mouth. You see, Johnston is Phils business partner. He's on Phils team and you can bet your sweet ass that Phil will try his damnest to sweep this under the carpet like he has done so often in the past. Yes, some things never change, and Langley is one of those things! Please tell us what you think about Johnny Johnston now Phil, oh please tell us what you think!

Regards,
JMD
« Last Edit: February 27, 2015, 03:03:29 AM by J.M.D. »
The greatest basketball coach ever---- the legendary, Jerry "Tark The Shark" Tarkanian

STEVE LEITA

• Stakes Horse
  • DWIGHT BANKS WAS A CROOKED SON OF A BITCH
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2015, 02:27:07 PM »
Say what you want about the Johnsons, no disagreement here. That said, they were not found guilty of a crime, not sure why you people don't understand the difference between criminal and civil proceedings. They were found civilly liable, so while guilty of that, they are not felons.
YEAH SURE, AND OJ SIMPSON ISNT A MURDERER EITHER. CIVIL OR CRIMINAL, DOES IT MATTER? ITS STILL FUCKEN WRONG AND THIS SCUMBAG SHOULD BE TREATED LIKE EVERYONE ELSE WHO SCREWS THE PUBLIC AND SENT TO JAIL. IF IT ISNT SO BAD, WHY WONT LANGLEY TALK ABOUT IT??

SL
THEY RUINED ILLINOIS HARNESS RACING, YEP THE JOHNSONS, LANGLEY AND DUNCAN PRICE,

J.M.D.

• NW-1
  • UNLV Runnin Rebels--- 1990 NCAA Champions!
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2015, 12:47:54 AM »
So, using your standard of justice, we should throw anyone found guilty of a civil offense in jail. If you don't pay your credit card on time , put you in jail, late on the electric, go to jail. Is that really the America that you want to live in.
I think we should examine this case a little closer. Sometimes in Civil matters, one must examine the "intent" of the guilty party. I certainly hope you're not implying that bribing a public official would be the equavilent of being unable to pay your electric bill?

I believe the only reason why Mr. Johnston wasn't criminally charged is because he testified against the Goveneror and agreed to fully cooperate with the prosecution. That being said, it truly shows what type of person were looking at here

A fast look at some research shows that 83% of Americans have been late or delinquent in paying a bill or debt. However, the percentage of Americans who commit bribery is about 12%. BIG DIFFERENCE! Again, look at Mr. Johnstons intent and formulate your own opinion. After reviewing the long standing sticky thread on the first page of horseplop.com regarding Johnston, it appears that he isn't receiving much support from court of public opinion!

Approximately 12 years ago I was personally involved in a legal dispute with Johnston. At the time, I was fully licensed by the IRB as a driver, trainer and owner. Johnny Johnston had a personal vendetta against me and ordered the race office at Balmoral to not accept my entries. The case ended up going all the way to arbitration. Many people were called to testify as it lasted about six months. One of the people called to testify was none other than Johnny Johnston, himself. For two solid days he perjured himself and acted nothing short an imbecile. Only after constant reprimands and the threat of issuing a ruling against him by the arbiter, did Johnston comply and answer questions.

It was during that whole process that I learned what kind of individual Johnny Johnston truly was.  I also learned all about Johnston being investigated years earlier by the IRB for his participation in riding a "ringer" in a fixed race at Hawthorne race course. You see Jihnny Johnston has always felt that he was "above the law." And that he could say and do what he wanted. In the end the arbiter ruled against me and off I went and started a new life, away from harness racing. But I will forever cherish what I consider to be a moral victory against Langley and Johnston. In essence what I am referring to is that Johnston had to spend in excess of $53k in attorney's fees. It cost me two McDonaldslunches because my attorneys were personal friends of mine from law school. I stand before you today as the sole reason why Phil Langley and Johnny Johnston will never again agree to participate in arbitration with any horsemen. In fact, they will not agree to sign the yearly contract with the horsemen if arbitration is not waived. Lol and to think little ole me cost them all of that money! 😄

How ironic is it that the man on the witness stand 12 years ago referred to me as a crook and a thief? Karma sometimes has a way of working itself out! What comes around goes around, right Johnny? It's just a shame that he took the easy way out and turned into a rat to avoid criminal prosecution. But again, karma will come back as it always does. So the next time one of you chicago horsemen see Johnny Johnston walking around playing big shot, just think in your mind of what his "intent" was when he was paying off political figures in Illinois fir his own benefit. And understand that Johnny is unprofessional, unscrupulous, and tyrannical all rolled into one.

And don't look for Phil Langley to issue any remark or statement on this case. Langley has one of the most uneven and unwalkable carpets you can imagine. There is simply too much dirt and filth that has been swept under it over the years. Phil is scrambling to call 1-800-EMPIRE to find a carpet big enough for this scandal. Good luck to both Phil Langley and Johnny Johnston in this mess. Couldn't happen to nicer people!

JMD
« Last Edit: February 28, 2015, 12:53:47 AM by J.M.D. »
The greatest basketball coach ever---- the legendary, Jerry "Tark The Shark" Tarkanian

Larry Bird Boy

• Elite
« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2015, 01:43:32 AM »
Langley is a good person who worked hard putting Chicago racing on the map. He does not like cheating. I find it hard to believe that Langley would sweep this under the carpet. He'll talk about it one day
Johnny Johnson fucked up Chicago harness racing. I hope you die !!!!

Hush Limbaugh II

• Elite
« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2015, 07:57:04 AM »
Langley is a good person who worked hard putting Chicago racing on the map. He does not like cheating. I find it hard to believe that Langley would sweep this under the carpet. He'll talk about it one day

Read the book, even has Fill's pictures in it  11.wp 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp
If YOU would "HUSH" up, YOU just might know WhatzzzzZ UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Larry Bird Boy

• Elite
« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2015, 11:18:01 AM »
Read the book, even has Fill's pictures in it  11.wp 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp
Some guys at may wood last night said the book is all Lies and filled with bullshit. Phil Labgley is still our director of raving here and he also runs the entire USTA.

Hush Limbaugh II

• Elite
« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2015, 11:31:09 AM »
Some guys at may wood last night said the book is all Lies and filled with bullshit. Phil Labgley is still our director of raving here and he also runs the entire USTA.

The book was so bad

at least 15 judges plead guilty page 499

at least 20 officers and sheriffs plead guilty page 500

$510,000.00 settlement page 494

15 lawyers plead guilty at least page 500

Page 213 Cook County Courthouse Case Number 78 L 17696

Fill Langley at his best, ULTIMATE DICKHEAD  11.wp 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp

Larry Bird Boy

• Elite
« Reply #22 on: February 28, 2015, 11:49:08 AM »
The book was so bad

at least 15 judges plead guilty page 499

at least 20 officers and sheriffs plead guilty page 500

$510,000.00 settlement page 494

15 lawyers plead guilty at least page 500

Page 213 Cook County Courthouse Case Number 78 L 17696

Fill Langley at his best, ULTIMATE DICKHEAD  11.wp 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp

What the heck does all that have to do with Phil Langley? We're plsnning a big winners circle party. Everyone is Gibbs be there and we'll handle over 2 million tonight. Just watch and see

viking55

• Elite
« Reply #23 on: February 28, 2015, 12:19:43 PM »

I KNOW FOR A FACT that Daryl Busse TESTIFIED UNDER OATH THAT HE KNEW AND PARTICIPATED IN FIXED RACES. AND PHIL LANGLEY WAS SITTING THERE IN THE COURTROOM AND STORMED OUT IMMEDIATELY AFTER BUSSE SAID THAT. All of my BUDDIES were laughing and said Langley expected him to lie. We were VERY surprised to see that Langley STILL let him drive at Sportsmans after that. WITH NO KNOWN repercussions. And one guy who asked Langley about Busse was told to get the fuck out of Chicago.It was HIS track and he could do ANYTHING HE WANTED.

Larry Bird Boy

• Elite
Phil Lanhley don't wannatalk about this right now cause Jim Hannon said last night that it's pretty much over. Why talk about the past?

viking55

• Elite
Hell will freeze over before Langley will give a statement about it.
 73cv.2 73cv.2 73cv.2 73cv.2 73cv.2

Hush Limbaugh II

• Elite
It's very obvious why MR  Phil Langley does not want to speak about THE PAST
BUT THE MEMBERSHIP HAS A RIGHT TO KNOW OF ALL HIS PAST DEEDS GOOD, AND BAD.
his past is printed in a book , and it has a lot of character, integrity questions to be answered . are these qualities integrity. character not to be reviewed by the membership when voting for the presidency of the USTA , seems like a poor reply by MR Hannon in the defense of Phil Langley, who is seeking to become the presidentof the USTA .
   Fact is Chicago racing is in demise, sinking fast and under LANGLEYS watch ,and so is harness racing in general, is that fact to be passed over also . If harness racing is to survive , and attempts to regain the statue it once retained ,it must eliminate all these individuals who, wish to keep their past deeds a secret to retain their official positions, when they really should be on probation and seeking membership, HISTORY NOT ACKNOWLEDGED WILL COME BACK AND BITE YOU ON THE BUTT,
   AND KNOW ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW,   LAWYER , BREEDERS , TRACK OWNERS, AND IF THE PAST IS TO BE FORGOTTEN AND NOT ANSWERED TO THEN LET THEM "NOT" PUT THEIR NAMES IN NOMINATION FOR ANY OFFICIAL POSITION , AND WATCH THE GAME REVIVE ITSELF,
                       THANK YOU B.O      

As I have so eloquently stated in the past

A large box of

is needed, to get rid of all the rats  11.wp 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp

Mt. Sterling Horseman

• Open / FFA
  • Take notice of Donna Lee
PHIL LANGLEY HAS DONE A LOT FOR CHICAGO HARNESS RACING. YOU GUYS EVER HEAR OF SPORTSMANS PARK? PHIL LANGLEY RAN THE SHOW THERE AND IT WAS THE BEST RACING IN THE COUTRY. BUT HE AINT GONNA SAY A WORD ABOUT THIS JOHNSON SCAM. PHIL WILL JUST GET HIMSELF AWAY FROM THE JOHNSONS NOW THAT EVERYONE KMOWS WHAT JOHN J DID. ED T
John Cisna was a thieving bastard. May he rot in hell.

STEVE LEITA

• Stakes Horse
  • DWIGHT BANKS WAS A CROOKED SON OF A BITCH
MT. Steling horsemen ;
      LANGLEY is an owner , but what has he done for the horsemen
      Sportsman was a show place in chicago , but thats your opinion,
      But Sportsman is gone, and it's likely he other two chicago tracks will be in demise    
      soon, If LANGLEY is to be given credit for Sportsman Park he must also accept the
      demise of Sportsman Park, as well as the soon to be demise of all Chicago harness
      racing, your opinion of which you are intitled to, is a perfect example of telling the
      acheivements of Langley , which in this case were political , and personal , while
      omitting the negatives of which their are many , and unexplained,all with LANGLEY
      at the head, the 500 page publication on Chicago racing itself needs a meaningful
      explaination.      
LANGLEY IS A BIG REASON WHY RACING HERE IS SO BAD. ALWAYS UP IN PEOPLES BUSINESS AND FUCKING WITH PEOPLE HE DONT LIKE. WHEN PHIL GETS A HARD ON FOR YOU THATS IT, YOUR FUCKED. HES STOLEN SO MUCH MONEY THRU THE HORSES HES OWNED HERE IT ISNT FUNNY. THAT HAS TO BE A GREAT JOB, WRITING RACES FOR HORSES YOU OWN YOURSELF. LET ME SEE, I THINK I'LL MAKE THE PURSE FOR MY RACE $10K AND I'LL MAKE SURE ONLY RAT HORSES CAN GET IN THAT RACE WITH MY HORSE. THAT WAY I'LL ENSURE THAT MY HORSE WINS AND IF ANYONE SAYS ANYTHING ABOUT MY THIEVERY I'LL BAR THEM FROM MY TRACKS. YOU GOTTA LOVE PHIL LANGLEY.

SL
THEY RUINED ILLINOIS HARNESS RACING, YEP THE JOHNSONS, LANGLEY AND DUNCAN PRICE,

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
joe a faraldo loves Phil Langley , Phil declared MIKE KIMMELMAEN A WINNER IN A USTA
election held in disrtict 8A, s a neutral third party he declared MIKE KIMMELMAN  a
winner in an election where mike tied the incombent , But Phil said no new election to costly , and declared kimmelmen a faraldo supported candidate the winner
  A REAL UNDEMOCRATIC CONCLUSION , BUT A  GUARANTEE VOTE FOR FARALDO.
  MIKE KIMMELMEN LIVED OUT SIDE THE GEOGRAPGICAL BOUNDRY DEFINED IN THE USTA
  RULES ON PERMENT ADDRESSES, BUT THAT WAS OVER RULED
  KIMMELMEN LIVED IN ORANGE COUNTY EMPLOYEED BY BLUE CHIP FARM. DIS 8. 

THIS IS A SHAME ,THANKS FOR TELLING US THE REAL TRUTH

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about Katlen Clarks salary, why dont he buy a ticket for an WNBA game?
    April 18, 2024, 06:23:45 PM
  • Calhoun: Meadowlands just sent me email .. there's a P-8 Carryover ... $1,800 ... That changes everything ngc3
    April 18, 2024, 04:53:05 PM
  • Calhoun: Kirby crossed the Delaware before George Washington to make sure it was safe.  True story 100%
    April 18, 2024, 02:39:12 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Kirby's Ace the most trusted individual in harness racing... at least in his mind. ngc3
    April 18, 2024, 09:32:43 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Only loose ends are the entrails of Delaware residents.
    April 18, 2024, 09:27:22 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: Hopefully Admon is cleaning up loose ands and you know what that means!
    April 17, 2024, 11:26:37 PM
  • Unclejerry: COCK-A-DODDLE-DO is the rooster in a pile of PLOP
    April 17, 2024, 11:11:47 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Was that a trick question?
    April 16, 2024, 08:37:43 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal