Author Topic: Thanks for the free money today  (Read 287938 times)

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
Thanks for the free money today
« on: June 30, 2014, 09:52:45 PM »
you thought we ran some numbers today that came back short, wait till tomorrow, glad Eric Neal got some bills paid, one of the only games in town on Tuesdays, wager carefully, Dickie and Mike says thanks, just remember, I am the best at getting one beat and making you think otherwise
I welcome all drivers to the Meadows, we have ways of taking care of business because we have all the right parties in the right places !!!

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
Re: Thanks for the free money today
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2014, 10:54:48 PM »
for those of you that had the perfecta and tri in Race 7 today, sorry about your luck, Mark cashed big time the other way knowing Tony was empty, and just so you all know, Brian is my brother in law, Bill is my father in law, so if you stop and think about it, I have 5 or 6 pieces in every race, and if Burke has 2 in, as separate entries, oh boy, Rawlings has adapted well to the team concept, Mike and Dickie are good teachers, I know who is leaving every race, and when I want pocketed up, things just happen to work out, so keep on sending it in, and I will take it from there, HOF Dave
I welcome all drivers to the Meadows, we have ways of taking care of business because we have all the right parties in the right places !!!

Harness Racing King

• Elite
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2014, 11:35:17 PM »
Have fun talking to yourself?

Pretend Fool! ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

hoosiercat

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2014, 12:06:51 AM »
Bet Rick magee. Last race at aces.

100 to win.  Cha chinggg.

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2014, 06:32:46 PM »
for those of you that had the perfecta and tri in Race 7 today, sorry about your luck, Mark cashed big time the other way knowing Tony was empty, and just so you all know, Brian is my brother in law, Bill is my father in law, so if you stop and think about it, I have 5 or 6 pieces in every race, and if Burke has 2 in, as separate entries, oh boy, Rawlings has adapted well to the team concept, Mike and Dickie are good teachers, I know who is leaving every race, and when I want pocketed up, things just happen to work out, so keep on sending it in, and I will take it from there, HOF Dave

boy did we do a job in the late double today, Wilder pocketed up Brian, I ducked the gate, Dickie blocked and got home the $65 winner, but was even better the late double only paid $87, with another team member driving the winner, Dan Rawlings, so we all thank you for a very nice 4th, and don't forget Mondays Pik 5 carryover, and if you don't think the Palone team knows whats going on, just keep on sending it in, and team Palone will keep takin da money, HOF - Dave

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2014, 09:24:46 PM »
just a follow up on Eric, Eric could not be convinced to be a team player, with Kennedy on a restricted training license with Art, Eric and Paul agreed it was probably best that Eric go back to Yonkers, if you had the exacta Friday night in Race 12, sorry about your luck, had Brian won with his $40 winner, that exacta would have been real, real short, stakes races over by Wednesday, so just keep sending it in, and team Palone will take it from there, Stillings will start getting a few live drives on prices and the gimmicks will be short, I promise, Dickie and Mike always keep the team in tact, thanks - HOF - Dave

Harness Racing King

• Elite
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2014, 09:50:43 AM »
Phony ass!

Blah blah blah

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2014, 07:20:40 PM »
just a follow up on Eric, Eric could not be convinced to be a team player, with Kennedy on a restricted training license with Art, Eric and Paul agreed it was probably best that Eric go back to Yonkers, if you had the exacta Friday night in Race 12, sorry about your luck, had Brian won with his $40 winner, that exacta would have been real, real short, stakes races over by Wednesday, so just keep sending it in, and team Palone will take it from there, Stillings will start getting a few live drives on prices and the gimmicks will be short, I promise, Dickie and Mike always keep the team in tact, thanks - HOF - Dave

tried to tell ya, Dickie and Dan get there with a 2/3 hole pocket trip compliments of Mike, I jerk my horse at the gate, Brian just disappears, imagine that, another team effort today, but there is always tomorrow, with the $35000 late pick 5, team Palone missed the pick 5 today because Dougie hooked wheels with Mike in race 13, make sure to play, almost as good as the days when Trish and Bruce were around, thanks - HOF - Dave

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2014, 09:02:19 AM »
another big day for team Palone, cashed a very nice Pick 5, don't you wonder why I make the front from the 9 hole easy, Tony and Brett duck with the logical speed, the race shakes out 9-4-3-1 and finishes 9-4-1-3, with Tony off the board with the big favorite, and the exacta comes back short, way short, but Goldie keeps Tony under strict orders, Brett cooperates most of time, at this rate I can catch up on all my child support payments with my 3 previous situations, keep sending it in, and team Palone will keep reinvesting it, thanks HOF - Dave

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2014, 10:03:52 AM »
just business as usual at Palone Downs, Wednesday a couple 1-5's went down and those numbers came back short didn't they, but not to be outdone, Saturday night race 15 was a thing of beauty wasn't it, Mike drives a $36 winner, Charlino pays $46 to place, and the exacta comes back $299 and the tri $1199, and nobody has to sign with both big favorites off the board, that's great, isn't it, but you need to take a closer look, the 1 horse was driven by Tyler Stillings went off a short price and broke past the quarter, the 2 horse was scratched, Dean Collins didn't want any part of the arrangement, the 3 horse was the overwhelming favorite and broke going to the gate, but take a second look, the 3 horse is owned by Susan Daugherty and trained by William Daugherty of Mercer, Pa, the 4 horse was driven by Brian Zendt, a family team player as I told you before and broke going to the gate, the 5 horse was driven by Wilbur Yoder who likes to hit tickets with large odds underneath in superfecta races, I drove the 6 horse and unfortunately broke, now this is where the arrangement comes in, the 7 horse was driven by Charlino, however owned and trained  by Jim Daugherty of Mercer, Pa, the 8 horse was driven by another team player, Dickie Stillings who is Tyler Stillings uncle, and then you get to the 9 horse, driven by another team player Mike Wilder and just happened to win, but did you hear Roger after the race when Mike was in the winners circle, Happy Birthday Mac Davis and I sure hope you stayed up to celebrate this win, so stop and think about it, we had Tyler and Uncle Dickie, Brian and myself, Susan, Jim and William Daugherty with their 2 horses in the race, and Mike got taken care of after not winning a lot of races this week, he did drive the late double when I took the big favorite down in race 14 also, I didn't make the gate that race either, but did cash a lot of tickets, your extra free money comes in handy when Tasha, Heather and Beth Anne want to go shopping and they do go quite often, so don't ever think that Palone Downs isn't family oriented, because we are, and by far, Team Palone is the best at making funny races look good, big party today in Mercer, Pa so we got to go, and remember, all of your dead money goes right in Team Palones pockets, Mark Weaver and Mark Goldberg thank you, Jerry Kehm thanks you, the Daughertys thank you, Heather, Tasha, and Beth Anne really thank you and please keep sending it in, especially on Mondays and Tuesdays when we are the only game in town, you can visit www.meadowsgaming .com/racing and check the results from July 19 yourself, much thanks - HOF - Dave

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2014, 07:05:49 PM »
yes, I had a right line today in the 14th, but Cummings needed some bills paid, so Team Palone helped Todd win 3 races, sorry about your luck if you wagered on All Heart Gal, Luis wasn't real happy with the drive, told him just sit tight, things are well under control, careful in the Pick 5 tomorrow, some more surprises, thanks - HOF - Dave

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2014, 07:31:27 PM »
man did the Palone team have a day of days today, we got one MSOA director running cover for another MSOA director, those parties being Richie Gillock and father in law Bill in race 12, who won brother in law Brian driving for Lisa Dunn, Leslie's daughter who just happens to be Bill Zendts wife, then we got Mike and I putting Brian in the pocket for a very nice payout when we bet the horse early in race 5 with Brian's brother Philip winning as trainer, Wilbur and Rawling went to front on horses that never leave, those paid large too, races 3 and 13, Wilbur had another winner with Downhill Racer in the 10th when Tyler moved late in the mile with the fav, Southwind Glider, Too Salty left today and won, when I ducked today but beat this field from the 9 hole last week in race 6, anybody noticed nobody hit the late Pick 3, races 12, 13 and 14 but team Palone hit the Pick 5 which were races 11, 12, 13, 14 and 15 for $30,000, thank you thank you thank, girls are going shoppin, Mike and I are going to discuss Wednesdays races, and by the way, race 13 was a think of beauty wasn't it, everybody bet the race thinking Mike and I would be sitting 1, 2 off the gate, but we didn't, wonder why Rawlings left with Thunder Chaser today, we knew you didn't, Mike and I disappear as the 3-2 co favorites, as Mike breaks on the far turn and interferes with me, we sure do make it look good, so by all means keep sending it in, and team Palone thanks you bigtime - we knew Paver was dead in the second and was only driving for 2nd money, who won, Brian did, may this never ending dream continue and you guys that think these Meadows races are on the up and up, never ever wake up - HOF - Dave

cantspell

• Open / FFA
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2014, 07:34:20 PM »
I have known leslie zendt for 20 years, never knew she had a daughter....know she has a sister named lisa though....whod of thunk it

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2014, 07:45:58 PM »
thanks for the clarification Sharlene, with all the who belongs to who in the family, I get mixed up now and then, when you or Lisa B need a funny one, let team Palone know, wouldn't be the first time now would it, if we can do it for Charlie Flickinger, we can surely be of help - HOF - Dave

Harness Racing King

• Elite
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2014, 08:11:06 PM »
Da Palone  73cv.2

Jack ass!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: Diddy say All's Good.  I'm happy this brother set free
    March 27, 2024, 11:57:59 AM
  • Unclejerry: Dr, Poopenstein was really P.Diddy
    March 27, 2024, 10:08:00 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: P. Diddle aint coming back here EVER!
    March 27, 2024, 07:54:44 AM
  • Calhoun: Damn.. P Diddy on the run .. That young puzzy be costing him.
    March 26, 2024, 08:08:38 AM
  • Calhoun: Closing Day .. Red Mile Quarter Horse
    March 26, 2024, 08:07:25 AM
  • Mazola: ngc3
    March 25, 2024, 10:00:52 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: thet're sisters
    March 25, 2024, 09:04:44 PM
  • Mazola: I heard that he is somehow related to Blutarsky but I can't believe that.
    March 25, 2024, 07:31:04 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal