Author Topic: Thanks for the free money today  (Read 287948 times)

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
Re: Thanks for the free money today
« Reply #555 on: May 27, 2021, 07:16:58 AM »
run like a little girl Tony to Scioto and Northfield, nobody fucks with Team Paloan, nobody, that fat fuck Faurot learned the hard way, now you will also, steal my brother's horses because you wanted a piece of ass, you will crawl back, and you will, don't pull your stupid shit on the track again, there's a reason they call me King David in the paddock, pay your fine, and kiss my ass when your ready to come back,  apologize to brother Mike and make things right, as far as you suckers go, some nice carryover pools today, you take a shot, Team Paloan takes the money home, be there
I welcome all drivers to the Meadows, we have ways of taking care of business because we have all the right parties in the right places !!!

C FAUROT JR

• Top Claimer
« Reply #556 on: May 27, 2021, 08:55:40 AM »
WIPE MY ASS YOU DICK HEAD ngc3

chief yogi

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #557 on: May 27, 2021, 12:20:34 PM »
topic gets better with time

seriously

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #558 on: May 27, 2021, 12:22:59 PM »
topic gets better with time

Does it really?

FirstUpFrom8Hole

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #559 on: May 27, 2021, 01:01:06 PM »
Id love to know the real story between this guy and the real palone

NJ The best

• Elite
« Reply #560 on: May 27, 2021, 01:02:41 PM »
Ronnie still nailing Devan Miller Dave? Pants is barely back Dave , looks like hes on team Pocono.

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
  • In the beginning, man created"god".
« Reply #561 on: May 27, 2021, 01:13:12 PM »
D. PaLoan is a funny man.

That is absolutely false.
He who laughs last, laughs best.

upthetrack1234

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #562 on: May 27, 2021, 02:26:19 PM »
Topic has some truth, Hall is not racing at the Meadows.

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #563 on: June 18, 2021, 08:36:20 AM »
still can't keep your nose out of other harness peoples business can ya, Simon and his activities, Cumberland, Casie and her tits, Yanni can't drive, and on and on you suckers and losers bitch and moan like the little girls you are, but more importantly some of those 1-5 and 2-5 shots yesterday, I will try a little harder next time, but bizness is bizness, speaking of bizness, nice Pick 5 Carryover today, take a shot, roll your squeeze over, give her a big morning surprise wake up call, then ask for some cash cause ya got a date at Paloan Downs today at
1 pm, team doing quite well again, Tony came to his senses like I told ya he would, play close attention to those races with Twaddle and me in them, helping Anthony get some sold, nothing like that free easy money coming from suckers and losers just like you, study hard, and then play your little hearts out and donate to the team, be there suckers, team Paloan luvs ya suckers,
I welcome all drivers to the Meadows, we have ways of taking care of business because we have all the right parties in the right places !!!

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #564 on: June 28, 2021, 05:34:37 PM »
nothing new I see, still pissin and moaning, read the fixed race thread, Dexter and Herve aren't even close to the business dealings here at Paloan Downs, Team Paloan is very well oiled and extremely well managed by very influential inside people, track handle, who cares as long as you suckers and losers donate, keep up your good work, you suckers bitch about amateur races, but ya still bet them, you don't think those Mohawk drivers do a little business now and then, do ya, Sylvain and Jody 2 of the best, but they don't hold a candle to yours truly, Mike had a good week dumping the chalk, just to drive a couple big price winners,  weather is good, stop by the fence and say hello, or piss and moan, Team Paloan luvs all you suckers and losers, Trump Nation rules, you suckers and losers donate to the Donald, just keep up your support for Team Paloan, be there, Adios Suckers and Losers

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #565 on: July 16, 2021, 12:47:18 PM »
Post time 5 pm tonite, weiner dog races, how you suckers and losers been doing lately, licking your wounds, damn right you are, more pain coming tonite, nice to get Christian his first pari-mutuel win, $125, exacta only paid $400 with Mike, Pants and yours truly on the chalk conveniently disappearing, Christian got the win, Team Paloan got ALL the gimmick money, nice to see Mark and Yanni enjoying the winners circle recently, Mark asked me to also thank you suckers and losers, keep on donating, don't worry about my driving %, the Team Paloan bankroll is fat and sassy with more pain coming tonite, that is a Team Paloan promise, you have been forewarned, be there, Adios suckers

NJ The best

• Elite
« Reply #566 on: July 16, 2021, 01:32:34 PM »
pants came back for some play money they hand out there.

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #567 on: July 18, 2021, 10:03:35 PM »
Yanni, Dave, Brian and yours truly thank you suckers and losers very much, was Race 10 tonite a thing of beauty or what, mucho thanks for being there, PT Barnum was right There's a sucker born every minute in PA

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #568 on: August 24, 2021, 05:25:21 PM »
you cry babies don't miss a trick do ya, picking on Heather, picking on Merriman, picking on Tony, never ends with you suckers and whiners does it, but Team Paloan will promise your sorry ass one thing, your losing streak will continue, some nice guaranteed pools on Wed, take a shot, why not, can't read a program, don't worry about my average, just watch the Team Paloan bankroll grow, Mark, Phil and Mike say thank you every racing program, so Jenn and Ronnie have a fling now and then, Jenn services Ronnie, Ronnie services Jenn's horses, sounds like a deal to me, nice to see Pants adding a few more gambling horses, will get interesting when Pocono closes, going to the Red Mile on Sundays, why not take a shot there too, help out the fine people of Kentucky, nothing beats team work, never lost a bet when dead on the board, never, remember this, a losing day at the track, is better then a whiny day with your bitchy girlfriend, be there, Adios suckers

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #569 on: October 07, 2021, 08:36:53 PM »
stickin your nose in other peoples business, typical of losers like all you horseploppers, Samantha fucked over my brother, and now Samantha gets tossed from the Meadows, see ya, all compliments of Team Paloan, don't worry about Tony, he will be back in a couple of months, and Team Paloan will make sure he is taken of, nice to have suckers and losers like you who luv to donate, Ronnie and Mickey spent some of your free ez money at the Red Mile, so keep on helping out the Team Paloan bankroll, post time 4 pm on Fridays, be there suckers

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: Diddy say All's Good.  I'm happy this brother set free
    March 27, 2024, 11:57:59 AM
  • Unclejerry: Dr, Poopenstein was really P.Diddy
    March 27, 2024, 10:08:00 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: P. Diddle aint coming back here EVER!
    March 27, 2024, 07:54:44 AM
  • Calhoun: Damn.. P Diddy on the run .. That young puzzy be costing him.
    March 26, 2024, 08:08:38 AM
  • Calhoun: Closing Day .. Red Mile Quarter Horse
    March 26, 2024, 08:07:25 AM
  • Mazola: ngc3
    March 25, 2024, 10:00:52 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: thet're sisters
    March 25, 2024, 09:04:44 PM
  • Mazola: I heard that he is somehow related to Blutarsky but I can't believe that.
    March 25, 2024, 07:31:04 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal