Author Topic: Ira Smolin  (Read 169902 times)

viking55

• Elite
Re: Ira Smolin
« Reply #45 on: February 16, 2014, 02:39:57 PM »
Whatever you  want bolt.....I fix races....tell the stewards what to do.......snitch.. .steal... get a weekly paycheck from langley....    mooch.....beg.... ..free insurance.......u mm...thats about it...now can you move on .....PLEASE !       

That's right Ira, just get the broom out and sweep it under the rug.... Hmm where did you learn THAT from? Wonderful Phil Langley?  Don't answer any questions just ignore them and move on. WHY do YOU want racing so badly? There are other tracks to bet on. AND WHO REALLY owns Al's Hammered?  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

viking55

• Elite
« Reply #46 on: February 16, 2014, 02:45:05 PM »
I was friends with.WARREN. when he sued the. IRB...   WHO  CARES !!  say what you want about me    .

No, Ira, we've never been friends. Acquaintances was it. You and Duncan were just trying to find out how my case was going and what I was doing.And I'm sure it was to report back to others. And just for the record-when I sued the IRB I won.

Larry Bird Boy

• Elite
« Reply #47 on: February 16, 2014, 03:15:28 PM »
Whatever you  want bolt.....I fix races....tell the stewards what to do.......snitch.. .steal... get a weekly paycheck from langley....    mooch.....beg.... ..free insurance.......u mm...thats about it...now can you move on .....PLEASE !       
Hey Ira, did you make a proposal yo the Johnson's ? If you did can you just say what the deal was. I hope it's to get us back racing ...,
Johnny Johnson fucked up Chicago harness racing. I hope you die !!!!

ira smolin

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #48 on: February 16, 2014, 03:30:06 PM »
No warren....to me you where a hero....I wrote about you in. IRA'S   corner....because you stood up to and for everyone against  THE IRB..... you gave me  the whole transcrpt of your case.... I WAS ANTI - MANAGMENT...JEFF NORTHRUP  one of my best friends.....so was KROUSE....WARREN. .. I have no beef with you..
this is the USA..your free to say what you want....   and  First ave....I am not a part of any neg com. Nor ..did I make a proposal on behalf of bal.  DUKE J. makes all.of those.... IM done here now...have a great day !!

par 4

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #49 on: February 16, 2014, 04:05:51 PM »
1st WHY SHOULD THEY TELL YOU WHO THEY ARE ????
WHO ARE YOU
IRA NOT LOOKING FOR PITY
JUST WANTS TO GET BACK RACING

Mr. Dex you don't have a license so how the fuck you gonna race? Pity is what he has got and plenty of it he has a lot of money for someone with no job.

Freddie Finn

• Top Claimer
« Reply #50 on: February 16, 2014, 04:17:28 PM »
1 nite Perry Smith out 1 across that had bad lines coming in. the horse wasn't even past the wire and Ira + Cheese were already calling upstairs to beg Wessells, Corley, and John Eddy to do something. funny part was Eddy was tipped on the horse and made $$$$$ so he did nothing.

flash forward to the Wingard obvious fixed race and Ira is crying like a pussy that people are upset and proclaiming he knew nothing about any fixed race. OK Ira - than why does that printout of the bets logged on your account in the booth (dummy - you used your Horseplayer plus card! LOL) show you bet $20 into the pick-5 with 8 MTP, then with less than 1 MTP you all of a sudden (after mooching off Barnyard for sure!) bet a $180+ ticket singling Lamar fucking Wingard?

best thing about you Ira is your so obvious it's laughable. maybe the others want to bash your thick head in but I need the laughs at how ez the sport has manipulated by lowlives like James "the slot machine cheat" Masciotra and Ira "I live off McEnery's largesse" Smolin.

Bill cut off that mooch years ago he told wayner that he got tired of his money going through the windows. Now its a photo for who is the biggest bustout
« Last Edit: February 16, 2014, 04:19:50 PM by Freddie Finn »
Keep on truckin'!
Does anyone remember the Yellow House?

Larry Bird Boy

• Elite
« Reply #51 on: February 16, 2014, 04:20:46 PM »
No warren....to me you where a hero....I wrote about you in. IRA'S   corner....because you stood up to and for everyone against  THE IRB..... you gave me  the whole transcrpt of your case.... I WAS ANTI - MANAGMENT...JEFF NORTHRUP  one of my best friends.....so was KROUSE....WARREN. .. I have no beef with you..
this is the USA..your free to say what you want....   and  First ave....I am not a part of any neg com. Nor ..did I make a proposal on behalf of bal.  DUKE J. makes all.of those.... IM done here now...have a great day !!
Thank you Ira. I don't have a problem with you. If you can get us back racing I for one will personally thank you !!!! No matter what the crook Todd Warren says your okay in my book. All of these as swipes on plop have the answers but we ain't racing. If you make it hsppen your my hero. Thanks Ira
Johnny Johnson fucked up Chicago harness racing. I hope you die !!!!

Freddie Finn

• Top Claimer
« Reply #52 on: February 16, 2014, 04:21:52 PM »

Go race someplace else or can't you afford a trailer?
Keep on truckin'!
Does anyone remember the Yellow House?

par 4

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #53 on: February 16, 2014, 04:28:25 PM »

Vote for Ira for Ihha president .........rob the poor and feed the rich

silvercharm

« Reply #54 on: February 16, 2014, 05:09:43 PM »
ira made the bet for barnyard. i said it the night it happend. i was at balmoral last winter and seen it with my own eyes. after it happened barnard was running around downstairs at balmoral telling everybody HE hit the pick 5. john has a real job, actual income, pays taxes. obviously he has somebody else make/sign for his winnings. pretty convenient he has a guy with no job or income do it. ira can deny it all he wants, everybody that was at balmoral that night knows what john was telling everybody

as far as what ira said on b2w, he claims, trains, owns horses???

since when?

oh the horses that your sons baby momma "owns" those were yours? lol

ira please let us know what horses u have claimed,owned,trained in the past 10 years....plllllll ease

fuzzypants

• Elite
« Reply #55 on: February 16, 2014, 05:38:53 PM »
1 nite Perry Smith out 1 across that had bad lines coming in. the horse wasn't even past the wire and Ira + Cheese were already calling upstairs to beg Wessells, Corley, and John Eddy to do something. funny part was Eddy was tipped on the horse and made $$$$$ so he did nothing.

flash forward to the Wingard obvious fixed race and Ira is crying like a pussy that people are upset and proclaiming he knew nothing about any fixed race. OK Ira - than why does that printout of the bets logged on your account in the booth (dummy - you used your Horseplayer plus card! LOL) show you bet $20 into the pick-5 with 8 MTP, then with less than 1 MTP you all of a sudden (after mooching off Barnyard for sure!) bet a $180+ ticket singling Lamar fucking Wingard?

best thing about you Ira is your so obvious it's laughable. maybe the others want to bash your thick head in but I need the laughs at how ez the sport has manipulated by lowlives like James "the slot machine cheat" Masciotra and Ira "I live off McEnery's largesse" Smolin.
K Milliron Ive messed your honesty !
Thanks for the insight.

POOLSHARK

• Elite
« Reply #56 on: February 16, 2014, 05:43:52 PM »
       Mr. Dex you don't have a license so how the fuck you gonna race? Pity is what he has got and plenty of it he has a lot of money for someone with no job.

D'DEX YOUR FAT MOTHERS ASS
PITY IS FOR YOUR MOTHER AFTER SHE SHIT YOU OUT LIKE A TURD
PAR4 LOVES THE BLACK DUDES
AND FOR THAT REASON I AM OUT

par 4

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #57 on: February 16, 2014, 07:28:05 PM »

No I used dex as a lube when I put it up your mama's ass and she actually liked it. Really!!!

par 4

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #58 on: February 16, 2014, 07:30:55 PM »
ira made the bet for barnyard. i said it the night it happend. i was at balmoral last winter and seen it with my own eyes. after it happened barnard was running around downstairs at balmoral telling everybody HE hit the pick 5. john has a real job, actual income, pays taxes. obviously he has somebody else make/sign for his winnings. pretty convenient he has a guy with no job or income do it. ira can deny it all he wants, everybody that was at balmoral that night knows what john was telling everybody

as far as what ira said on b2w, he claims, trains, owns horses???

since when?

oh the horses that your sons baby momma "owns" those were yours? lol

ira please let us know what horses u have claimed,owned,trained in the past 10 years....plllllll ease

Ira hit the bet and phone records from the paddock to the suite I believe can prove it. John is just used by these clowns because he has the money.

hasbeen

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #59 on: February 16, 2014, 09:52:56 PM »
I've told all you guys countless times; ira is harmless, even hapless. he couldn't hurt a fly.  tmbz1
well, it's game over here at Maywood. thanks johnny Johnston for giving us fans the shaft!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
  • Unclejerry: In race 4
    April 27, 2024, 08:46:31 PM
  • Unclejerry: Super/Tri/Eacta just given out in Jerrys thread !
    April 27, 2024, 08:45:55 PM
  • Unclejerry: Check Jerry's thread often bets are being made and posted
    April 27, 2024, 07:15:49 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal