Author Topic: Ira Smolin  (Read 169601 times)

Larry Bird Boy

• Elite
Re: Ira Smolin
« Reply #30 on: February 15, 2014, 06:01:28 PM »

There's the KEY word-HORSEMEN AND GROOMS. Ira is NEITHER. He rides on track managements coattails. Find out the LAST time Ira paid for ANYTHING at the track.
You sound like you got an ax to grind with Ira?? Everyone here just wants to race dude . That's what you don't get. If Ira is able to get management to sign the contract or Dave Mac, dies it really matter. Please font tell me your one of those people who thinks the IHHA could get something done that Ira couldn't ? I get what your saying that Ira is management and a snitch but so what. Nothing matters right now other then us being able to race . If we have. $1000 purses so what. Let's race
Johnny Johnson fucked up Chicago harness racing. I hope you die !!!!

POOLSHARK

• Elite
« Reply #31 on: February 15, 2014, 09:45:17 PM »
no, you go Pee Pool go right into Britewell's open mouth

then get the tube out of the shack behind his dirt track and give each other enema/reach arounds.  11.a

ow can you not feel like a dirty. creepy inbred knowing across the border in Illinois is the only race track that will let you in? you're barred everywhere else in the US + Canada.

BAl FAN HAVE THE GUYS YOU SUCK ON WEAR CONDOMS
SAFE SEX IS BEST YOU FAGGOT
C'CHING

ira smolin

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #32 on: February 15, 2014, 10:20:23 PM »
ALL THOSE GUYS ..WARREN "" THE BOLT     and my supposed buddies at the track.stab me in the back......I dont know  what the fuck is wrong with him I THINK HE WENT NUTS....I dont give a fuck what he thinks anymore...im 65 years old.....Dont figure to b here long......I got bigger problems than the  "" BOLT "".     HAVE FUN TALKIN ABOUT WHAT A PIECE OF SHIT I AM...I GOT A LIFE.    JUST A SHORT ONE NOW

rainman2

« Reply #33 on: February 15, 2014, 10:53:48 PM »
IF you really believe that, you deserve to be racing in Illinois. There's nothing else I can say to you. Maybe you LIKE to race for $1500 purses. AGAIN, HOW much do you pay for HAY,FEED,BLACKSMITH,VET,PADDOCKS? How are you supposed to break even, much less MAKE ANY MONEY?

How do owners make money in Illinois if the drivers get the final say on the racetrack?  From what is said here on horseplop, the drivers here are only looking out for themselves!  Do you really think the drivers are going to tell the owners who to bet in these races?  And if they do tell them, do you actually think the truth will be told?   tmbz1 ngc3

The driving colony will be making more in their $ 25/drive than actually trying on some horses!   11.wp tmbz1

The $ 25/drive will add up quickly as thins will be a source of livelihood for some drivers!

And you thought it was bad before when they raced for decent money!  It will be a lot worse when there is less purse money!

There will be many more people starving in Illinois if/when they race again!

An adventure to come if/when they race in Illinois!

Larry Bird Boy

• Elite
« Reply #34 on: February 16, 2014, 01:00:37 AM »
ALL THOSE GUYS ..WARREN "" THE BOLT     and my supposed buddies at the track.stab me in the back......I dont know  what the fuck is wrong with him I THINK HE WENT NUTS....I dont give a fuck what he thinks anymore...im 65 years old.....Dont figure to b here long......I got bigger problems than the  "" BOLT "".     HAVE FUN TALKIN ABOUT WHAT A PIECE OF SHIT I AM...I GOT A LIFE.    JUST A SHORT ONE NOW
Come on Ira, who says  65 years old means you have a short life? Stop with the pity party. My grandpa is 93 and still going strong. Who is warren? Todd Warren? And who is lightning bolt ?

POOLSHARK

• Elite
« Reply #35 on: February 16, 2014, 03:02:01 AM »
1st WHY SHOULD THEY TELL YOU WHO THEY ARE ????
WHO ARE YOU
IRA NOT LOOKING FOR PITY
JUST WANTS TO GET BACK RACING

AGUA CALIENTE

• Elite
  • Winning isn't everything, it's the only thing.
« Reply #36 on: February 16, 2014, 08:51:43 AM »
Hope they never get back, I wanna see where all these so called Chicago Drivers end up . Gotta love Ira though, he is a great guy. I have known him since he drove GHANDI.

Shazam

• Open / FFA
« Reply #37 on: February 16, 2014, 11:38:31 AM »
Ira has been the same guy for 25 years that I've known him. A snitch

K Milliron

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #38 on: February 16, 2014, 12:30:43 PM »
Ira has been the same guy for 25 years that I've known him. A snitch
1 nite Perry Smith out 1 across that had bad lines coming in. the horse wasn't even past the wire and Ira + Cheese were already calling upstairs to beg Wessells, Corley, and John Eddy to do something. funny part was Eddy was tipped on the horse and made $$$$$ so he did nothing.

flash forward to the Wingard obvious fixed race and Ira is crying like a pussy that people are upset and proclaiming he knew nothing about any fixed race. OK Ira - than why does that printout of the bets logged on your account in the booth (dummy - you used your Horseplayer plus card! LOL) show you bet $20 into the pick-5 with 8 MTP, then with less than 1 MTP you all of a sudden (after mooching off Barnyard for sure!) bet a $180+ ticket singling Lamar fucking Wingard?

best thing about you Ira is your so obvious it's laughable. maybe the others want to bash your thick head in but I need the laughs at how ez the sport has manipulated by lowlives like James "the slot machine cheat" Masciotra and Ira "I live off McEnery's largesse" Smolin.

Larry Bird Boy

• Elite
« Reply #39 on: February 16, 2014, 02:09:23 PM »
Like I said if Ira gets us back racing he is the man in my opinion . Just want to let him know that life starts at 65 so stop the feel sorry for me stuff cause im old. Your only as old as you wanna be !!!!

viking55

• Elite
« Reply #40 on: February 16, 2014, 02:19:41 PM »
You sound like you got an ax to grind with Ira?? Everyone here just wants to race dude . That's what you don't get. If Ira is able to get management to sign the contract or Dave Mac, dies it really matter. Please font tell me your one of those people who thinks the IHHA could get something done that Ira couldn't ? I get what your saying that Ira is management and a snitch but so what. Nothing matters right now other then us being able to race . If we have. $1000 purses so what. Let's race

IF ALL you want to do is race, then set up some races at one of the farm tracks. Everybody could put up $200 and the top 5 finishers would divy it up among themselves. BINGO-YOU'RE RACING. That's what you would race for anyway. And STILL NO one has come on here and said HOW they can make any money-OR BREAK EVEN with the lower purses. WHY?

viking55

• Elite
« Reply #41 on: February 16, 2014, 02:22:28 PM »
HEY .WARREN...YOU FUCKEN BUSTOUT....THERE IS NO FREE INSURANCE....I HAVE AN IRB .LIC EVERY YEAR....DONT BE SO BITTER CAUSE YOU LOST ALL YOUR MONEY...I DIDNT TAKE IT... DONT WORRY ABOUT ME.SO MUCH...IM FINE !!    

So I take it you will NOT EVEN DENY the other things you get FOR FREE FROM TRACK MANAGEMENT? NOT that you could.

ira smolin

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #42 on: February 16, 2014, 02:33:22 PM »
Whatever you  want bolt.....I fix races....tell the stewards what to do.......snitch.. .steal... get a weekly paycheck from langley....    mooch.....beg.... ..free insurance.......u mm...thats about it...now can you move on .....PLEASE !       

viking55

• Elite
« Reply #43 on: February 16, 2014, 02:33:57 PM »

I don't like MANAGEMENT SHILLS, ESPECIALLY when they parade around like they are "defending and helping" the horsemen. They are FUCKING the horsemen. Just like the Recapture shit.Even an IDIOT could tell THAT was a HORRIBLE idea for the horsemen, but certain horsemen were completely in favor of it. Doesn't ANYBODY wonder WHY? Johnston/Langley have ALWAYS had their "lackeys" on the IHHA board. And the ones who "helped" get certain things done were WELL REWARDED.  I was NEVER FRIENDLY with Ira. Several OLD timers who knew him well told me about him a LONNNNNGGGGGGGGG time ago and they were right. Ira GAMBLES-NO RACING-NO GAMBLING. NO "INFLUENCE" on any races. NO EDGE. Gee, I wonder why he wants the horsemen to race. He does NOT tell Johnston/Langley what to do. AND AGAIN, does Ira DENY that HE made a proposal to race? And IS THIS the guy YOU want making proposals FOR the horsemen. Be careful what you wish for.............. ................. .......... ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

ira smolin

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #44 on: February 16, 2014, 02:37:56 PM »
I was friends with.WARREN. when he sued the. IRB...   WHO  CARES !!  say what you want about me    .

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about Katlen Clarks salary, why dont he buy a ticket for an WNBA game?
    April 18, 2024, 06:23:45 PM
  • Calhoun: Meadowlands just sent me email .. there's a P-8 Carryover ... $1,800 ... That changes everything ngc3
    April 18, 2024, 04:53:05 PM
  • Calhoun: Kirby crossed the Delaware before George Washington to make sure it was safe.  True story 100%
    April 18, 2024, 02:39:12 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Kirby's Ace the most trusted individual in harness racing... at least in his mind. ngc3
    April 18, 2024, 09:32:43 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Only loose ends are the entrails of Delaware residents.
    April 18, 2024, 09:27:22 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: Hopefully Admon is cleaning up loose ands and you know what that means!
    April 17, 2024, 11:26:37 PM
  • Unclejerry: COCK-A-DODDLE-DO is the rooster in a pile of PLOP
    April 17, 2024, 11:11:47 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Was that a trick question?
    April 16, 2024, 08:37:43 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal