Author Topic: Red Mile Saturday  (Read 1439 times)

Shrimp and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 13154
Re: Red Mile Saturday
« Reply #45 on: Today at 06:41:04 PM »
Here is a quickie pick 5
1,2,3,4,5,8,9/5/2/1,2,4,5,6,7,8,9,10/1,7,8
$37.80

Looks solid bro, Good Luck!  tmbz1

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3802
Re: Red Mile Saturday
« Reply #46 on: Today at 06:48:34 PM »
Looks solid bro, Good Luck!  tmbz1
Thanks tmbz1
It will more then likely come in, just a matter of if there will be any profit ngc3
Race 2 it should be 5/3-7-8
Race 3  2/4-6-8

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 13154
Re: Red Mile Saturday
« Reply #47 on: Today at 06:51:54 PM »
Thanks tmbz1
It will more then likely come in, just a matter of if there will be any profit ngc3
Race 2 it should be 5/3-7-8
Race 3  2/4-6-8

2 yo trotters in the 2nd...back up 8 on top is not an awful hedge.

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3802
Re: Red Mile Saturday
« Reply #48 on: Today at 07:00:30 PM »
2 yo trotters in the 2nd...back up 8 on top is not an awful hedge.
tmbz1
If the posts were reversed I would of singled the 8

Here is a Ctown ticket
7/1,2,3,4,5/1,3,4,6,7,8/6/1,2,3,5,6,8
$90
The key to this besides the singles of course is hopefully beating the #1 in leg 2

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3802
Re: Red Mile Saturday
« Reply #49 on: Today at 07:09:47 PM »
Looks like Doc Moore got the good stuff  ngc3
Watch out for Beau Jangles tonight  ngc3

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 13154
Re: Red Mile Saturday
« Reply #50 on: Today at 07:11:21 PM »
Looks like Doc Moore got the good stuff  ngc3
Watch out for Beau Jangles tonight  ngc3

You got the 7 home at CT, sweet start  ngc3

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3802
Re: Red Mile Saturday
« Reply #51 on: Today at 07:17:12 PM »
You got the 7 home at CT, sweet start  ngc3
That ticket should be a lock at this point  tmbz1
That was the hardest hurdle
Now just a few upsets, but not to crazy ngc3

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 13154
Re: Red Mile Saturday
« Reply #52 on: Today at 08:35:08 PM »
Mohawk the rest of it and all together  ;D

1 - 1,2,4
2 - 5,8
3 - 2
4 - 1,9,10
5 - 7,1
6 - 3,4,5,6,7
7 - 3/678
8 - 58/1,3,4
9 - 3/467,10
10 - 35/267,10
11 - 721,10
12 - 1,5,7,8

JT, you're right, this stake Mohawk thing is my thing and I touched no t-breds today and just toyed around with Red Mile earlier 8)

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3802
Re: Red Mile Saturday
« Reply #53 on: Today at 08:57:36 PM »
JT, you're right, this stake Mohawk thing is my thing and I touched no t-breds today and just toyed around with Red Mile earlier 8)
Keep up the good work  tmbz1
I got will pays coming at CTOWN
3 and 6 would be a small loss, a losing "winning " ticket
1,2,5,8 a small profit

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 13154
Re: Red Mile Saturday
« Reply #54 on: Today at 08:59:29 PM »
Keep up the good work  tmbz1
I got will pays coming at CTOWN
3 and 6 would be a small loss, a losing "winning " ticket
1,2,5,8 a small profit

Wish you had an all, but considering nice payouts! 🙏

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3802
Re: Red Mile Saturday
« Reply #55 on: Today at 09:01:20 PM »
Wish you had an all, but considering nice payouts! 🙏
Yeah needed to beat the 8 in race 3.

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 13154
Re: Red Mile Saturday
« Reply #56 on: Today at 09:20:35 PM »
Yeah needed to beat the 8 in race 3.

Well done champ!  11.btsl

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5116
Re: Red Mile Saturday
« Reply #57 on: Today at 09:40:59 PM »
tmbz1
If the posts were reversed I would of singled the 8

Here is a Ctown ticket
7/1,2,3,4,5/1,3,4,6,7,8/6/1,2,3,5,6,8
$90
The key to this besides the singles of course is hopefully beating the #1 in leg 2


Congrats JT
I singled the 5 in race 2    best bet of the day. He stayed in rge gate. No inquiry of course. Cost me the p5

Lets go with late p5  3/348/38/4/279

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3802
Re: Red Mile Saturday
« Reply #58 on: Today at 09:59:26 PM »

Congrats JT
I singled the 5 in race 2    best bet of the day. He stayed in rge gate. No inquiry of course. Cost me the p5

Lets go with late p5  3/348/38/4/279
Well done champ!  11.btsl
Thanks fellas  tmbz1
Smallish winner but I'll take it
I didn't play the late sequence. Not enough value for my strategies
I like your ticket bello  tmbz1
Should be a winner

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • rainman2: I only have 20 posts in the last 3 days!  I know I'm not to blame!  i'm curious to see who the current culprits are now.
    Today at 09:50:39 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Lucpark says he thinks the forums gone to shit. Wonder why?
    Today at 09:38:42 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Abd
    Today at 09:37:59 PM
  • Trigger: Can you imagine this journalist scumbag creep joined the Mike hate bandwaggon  ngc3  fucking menatlly ill jerkoff  ngc3  Grandstand Handicapper, must suck a dick for a fucking scumbag cheater quote  ngc3
    Today at 09:23:08 PM
  • Trigger: FATSO ain't paying per post...word is if Pacer 2 doesn't get retroactive pay she's joing your side  ngc3
    Today at 09:13:13 PM
  • Ignorance Is Bliss: I haven't raced a horse in over four years and I'm irrelevant.... ngc3
    Today at 09:10:52 PM
  • Ignorance Is Bliss: Between G and wiggles 280 posts about me in one week.
    Today at 09:09:47 PM
  • Trigger: He hit FATSO's OT & Weekend Pay...friggles ain't going now where, making the buku bux  ngc3
    Today at 09:07:43 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal