Author Topic: Hong Kong Jockey Club  (Read 2773 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Albatross77

  • NW-1
  • *
  • Posts: 40
Hong Kong Jockey Club
« on: May 21, 2025, 06:54:30 PM »

I read in a trade pub a couple years ago that it was legal to bet through HKJC and get track odds. You have to declare funds if you transfer out of Hong Kong to US account. I researched the HKJC platform and that appears to be the case.

The pools are so small at places like Northfield that if you bet 500 to win on a 9 to 1 shot…the horse then drops to 1 to 9. Any thoughts from the Punters?

White Rabbit

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 633
Re: Hong Kong Jockey Club
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2025, 07:22:06 PM »
So does the money not comingle?

Albatross77

  • NW-1
  • *
  • Posts: 40
Re: Hong Kong Jockey Club
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2025, 08:12:03 PM »
No it doesn't comingle with US pools. But probably 34% W4 amount due to Fed Gov if the money is moved. Small pools are bad for bettors so many gamblers don't bet harness except A tracks.

Papillon

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2609
Re: Hong Kong Jockey Club
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2025, 08:17:24 PM »
I live in NJ and my ADW allows you to bet directly in to the international pools

last night for race 1 the win pool was $2.7 mil and the place/show pool was $2.2 mil

Albatross77

  • NW-1
  • *
  • Posts: 40
Re: Hong Kong Jockey Club
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2025, 08:30:21 PM »
Thanks...that's exactly what I was looking for because it's a better way and the us tracks get a cut. I'll check ADW out for my state.
Then I wouldn't have to worry about a regime change seizing my money. lol

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • G: Mike I mean trigger you should be ashamed of yourself
    Today at 10:20:16 AM
  • G: Why would you make fun of somebody like that but then again I'd expect nothing less from you
    Today at 10:19:58 AM
  • Trigger: Fuckface dummy G, you're spamming the board again...go shake your rattle in your fake ugly wife and kids face you imbecile  ngc3  DM we if you would like to schedule a lunch meeting  ngc3
    Today at 10:18:09 AM
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3  Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3  shout out  Sound off ! Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!  ngc3 Today at 10:01:24 AM Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3 Today at 09:59:54 AM
    Today at 09:47:15 AM
  • Trigger: At Plop U. my alma mater, the motto is - Flush Your Life Away...II feel I've successfully lived up to it as well as keep up with my student loan interest payments to Rocky directly..shere does that $$$$ go  ngc3
    Today at 08:37:45 AM
  • JL52: JL52
    Today at 08:21:00 AM
  • Trigger: When Plop Admin kills a nigga he stays dead...in Tennessee, Krista Pike was give a lethal injection, then another, which didn't get here dead but snore loudly.  Talk about incompetant cunts...in other news there our beloved Dolly Parton remains deceased.  Guess if you wanna kill someone righy there ask an old woman  ngc3
    Today at 08:01:28 AM
  • wiggles44: Get some rest Mike.  Busy day doing nothing today.   :)
    Today at 07:42:38 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal