Author Topic: Hong Kong Jockey Club  (Read 2776 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Albatross77

  • NW-1
  • *
  • Posts: 40
Hong Kong Jockey Club
« on: May 21, 2025, 06:54:30 PM »

I read in a trade pub a couple years ago that it was legal to bet through HKJC and get track odds. You have to declare funds if you transfer out of Hong Kong to US account. I researched the HKJC platform and that appears to be the case.

The pools are so small at places like Northfield that if you bet 500 to win on a 9 to 1 shot…the horse then drops to 1 to 9. Any thoughts from the Punters?

White Rabbit

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 633
Re: Hong Kong Jockey Club
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2025, 07:22:06 PM »
So does the money not comingle?

Albatross77

  • NW-1
  • *
  • Posts: 40
Re: Hong Kong Jockey Club
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2025, 08:12:03 PM »
No it doesn't comingle with US pools. But probably 34% W4 amount due to Fed Gov if the money is moved. Small pools are bad for bettors so many gamblers don't bet harness except A tracks.

Papillon

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2609
Re: Hong Kong Jockey Club
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2025, 08:17:24 PM »
I live in NJ and my ADW allows you to bet directly in to the international pools

last night for race 1 the win pool was $2.7 mil and the place/show pool was $2.2 mil

Albatross77

  • NW-1
  • *
  • Posts: 40
Re: Hong Kong Jockey Club
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2025, 08:30:21 PM »
Thanks...that's exactly what I was looking for because it's a better way and the us tracks get a cut. I'll check ADW out for my state.
Then I wouldn't have to worry about a regime change seizing my money. lol

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • wiggles44: Screenshots
    Today at 10:32:22 AM
  • wiggles44: EAA aren’t going to Halle with these
    Today at 10:32:10 AM
  • G: Get off the chair and get a job
    Today at 10:27:37 AM
  • G: You need to get up with your life
    Today at 10:27:28 AM
  • G: Relax mike I mean trigger take a deep breath and relax
    Today at 10:27:14 AM
  • wiggles44: Easy Mike, gave some water.  Enjoy your day.   :)
    Today at 10:23:49 AM
  • Trigger: How about I shame all over you and your fucking families fucking face you scumbag  ngc3  you wanna have luncg?  ;D
    Today at 10:22:56 AM
  • wiggles44: Calm down Mike, take a walk to Marks training Center :)
    Today at 10:22:08 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal