Home
Forum
Help
Directory
Calendar
Login
Register
HORSEPLOP.COM
»
General Category
»
Harness Racing
»
Shenandoah Downs
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: Shenandoah Downs (Read 1779 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
I’mwatching
NW-1
Posts: 23
Shenandoah Downs
«
on:
May 04, 2025, 05:49:17 PM »
Is the Warwick duo still calling the shots meet at Shenandoah? Small meet but the egos are huge! What’s all the controversy about?
Logged
Kirby's Ace
Elite
Posts: 4753
Re: Shenandoah Downs
«
Reply #1 on:
May 04, 2025, 05:52:06 PM »
Just waiting for the Pay Per View with Olsen(Zorro) and Braden date announcement!
Logged
9/09/26 A day of celebration!
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
HORSEPLOP.COM
»
General Category
»
Harness Racing
»
Shenandoah Downs
shout out
Sound off !
wiggles44
:
Good morning to all members of plop except for the multiple account holders.
Today
at 05:27:15 AM
JT
:
Calhoun put up $80 bucks
..one of my pick5's costs more then that
September 29, 2026, 11:35:54 PM
JT
:
Well G thinks I'm Mike
..Great minds and such
September 29, 2026, 11:33:02 PM
JT
:
I got out and so did my family..in the early 2000's. To much cheating, to many drugs.
September 29, 2026, 11:32:14 PM
darnoldrocks
:
My family and I. Now you're starting sound like SCM.
September 29, 2026, 11:25:12 PM
darnoldrocks
:
Back in the day doesn't count. Calhoun is putting up his money right now. How about you?
September 29, 2026, 11:24:28 PM
JT
:
My family and I owned a lot of horses back in the day.. Facts..ask wiggles screenshots don't lie
September 29, 2026, 11:19:55 PM
darnoldrocks
:
JT's horses + Tiggers horses = zero ownership
September 29, 2026, 11:17:00 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal