Author Topic: CHANGE THE NAME  (Read 38644 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

wisha roder

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 315
Re: CHANGE THE NAME
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2022, 10:20:46 PM »
Exactly.  Enough of giving in the the whiney morons in this country.  Your offended, tough shit, get over it.  Lets give everyone a participation ribbon because we don't want to offend anyone.  Don't even get me started on the Cleveland Indians name change..

Mailbox Money

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1231
Re: CHANGE THE NAME
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2023, 01:10:36 AM »
The way things are going, if you live long enough that word will be CANCELED! SMFH

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • dougie: JT, you going to be 52 next week? You're still a kid! I'm coasting toward 70. And I still feel 50.
    Today at 09:41:01 PM
  • JT: And I am man enough to show my face,  Calhoun couldn't even go on a phone call on you tube ngc3
    Today at 09:34:49 PM
  • JT: I won't be able to do that, it's supposed to be a little chilly out ngc3..but I guarantee I look alot better then the old geezers on here ngc3
    Today at 09:32:00 PM
  • Trigger: Treacherous just offered $6 to fuck me in the ass...does the bidding stop there  ngc3
    Today at 09:10:51 PM
  • Trigger: Roll up your sleeves JT and show cooniehoon your guns  ngc3
    Today at 09:02:24 PM
  • JT: I will be photo bombing the winners circle at Scioto next weekend, just like last year. You are to much of a coward to go on Petrelli's you tube channel over the phone  ngc3
    Today at 09:00:12 PM
  • JT: I turn 52 next week What about you?
    Today at 08:57:57 PM
  • JT: I am probably 20 years younger then you? How old are ya Calhoun? No lies
    Today at 08:57:26 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal