Author Topic: CHANGE THE NAME  (Read 38508 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

wisha roder

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 315
Re: CHANGE THE NAME
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2022, 10:20:46 PM »
Exactly.  Enough of giving in the the whiney morons in this country.  Your offended, tough shit, get over it.  Lets give everyone a participation ribbon because we don't want to offend anyone.  Don't even get me started on the Cleveland Indians name change..

Mailbox Money

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1231
Re: CHANGE THE NAME
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2023, 01:10:36 AM »
The way things are going, if you live long enough that word will be CANCELED! SMFH

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: Go ask Mike wiggles despite your 8000 erronious press releases I don't do Facebook  ngc3
    Today at 10:35:35 AM
  • wiggles44: Do you still have the postings as anonymous on your Facebook group Mike?
    Today at 10:22:08 AM
  • Trigger: Chihuahua Cock, I was thinking about your family last night  ;D
    Today at 10:21:01 AM
  • Trigger: Yeh wiggles you'll show up there like Calhoun does anywhere promised  ngc3 G a little variety in my horrible posts, lots of material, no need to spam the board  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
    Today at 10:20:07 AM
  • wiggles44: I’ll be posting to your Facebook group soon.  :)
    Today at 10:18:49 AM
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3  Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3  shout out  Sound off ! Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!  ngc3 Today at 10:01:24 AM Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3 Today at 09:59:54 AM  Mike/Sweet you criticize racism? You really should be ashamed of yourself
    Today at 10:16:19 AM
  • Trigger: wiggles Go fetch me a bunch of the worst most horrible shit I said, a comilation, hurry up I wanna see it  ngc3
    Today at 10:14:14 AM
  • wiggles44: Take a break Mike
    Today at 10:12:47 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal