Author Topic: Darnoldrocks Step Right Up For A Sit Down  (Read 226 times)

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

dougie

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2602
Re: Darnoldrocks Step Right Up For A Sit Down
« Reply #15 on: Today at 01:51:54 PM »
Im actually glad Trigger is back. Sweet was way to kind!
Me too! I think Trigger owed me a $20! LOL!!!!!

tumbleweed

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 514
Re: Darnoldrocks Step Right Up For A Sit Down
« Reply #16 on: Today at 01:53:39 PM »
We can all hook up down south Dougie. Sunshine Meadows is the place to be in the winter.

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12651
Re: Darnoldrocks Step Right Up For A Sit Down
« Reply #17 on: Today at 01:59:59 PM »
Me too! I think Trigger owed me a $20! LOL!!!!!

Must of slipped by me?  ngc3  The only wager I lost in this forum I recall is to Papi, losing person of the wager changed their screen name to Sovereignty Plop for a week.

I paid that debt in full!  ;D

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: You want to cancel your plop account - do it yourself - GO to "Profile" (Top of page).  Then bottom left under "Actions" click on "Delete this account" - Simple -  ;D
    Today at 01:22:45 PM
  • Trigger: Pigeons, gay jokes, gay emojis, you said it must be true   ngc3...ouch  ngc3
    Today at 12:33:32 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: :1
    Today at 12:29:10 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: still dreaming of my penis..Oh well. A pillow biter will always be a pillow biter I guess.
    Today at 12:28:54 PM
  • Trigger: If you sent me a pic I didn't see it or a dick, maybe enlarge it...a lot  ngc3
    Today at 12:19:53 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: I knew I should of never sent you that dick pic! Now you are obsessed with it!  tmbz1
    Today at 12:17:02 PM
  • Trigger: You said you have fingers as thick as a your penis  ngc3, not sure what that even means penis fingers but you said it and we read it.  Don't need an autogragh pic of your hands full of penis fingers  ngc3
    Today at 12:16:50 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Leave my Penis out of this. If you're so infatuated with it, I'll send you a autograph picture of it!
    Today at 12:02:20 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal