Home
Forum
Help
Directory
Calendar
Login
Register
HORSEPLOP.COM
»
General Category
»
Harness Racing
»
This speaks volumes...
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: This speaks volumes... (Read 1887 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
The Exporter
Elite
Posts: 5810
This speaks volumes...
«
on:
April 09, 2025, 12:47:29 PM »
https://ustrottingnews.com/april-irb-meeting-canceled/
Logged
SwankToliverA
Stakes Horse
Posts: 1397
Re: This speaks volumes...
«
Reply #1 on:
April 09, 2025, 01:30:03 PM »
It sure does speak volumes and none of it any good for racing.
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
HORSEPLOP.COM
»
General Category
»
Harness Racing
»
This speaks volumes...
shout out
Sound off !
Sweet
:
I'm not admin if I was I'd change your name to chihuahua cock and put the entire forum on IGGY for you, so you couldn't hear our laughter of your patheticness
Today
at 05:06:04 PM
Kirby's Ace
:
[link]
Today
at 05:04:42 PM
Kirby's Ace
:
latest picture I could find darnold
Today
at 05:04:37 PM
darnoldrocks
:
Tigger, you're a nobody. Where's admin?
Today
at 05:02:29 PM
Sweet
:
Seeing Kirby brings me happiness
Chihuahua Cock not so much
Today
at 04:59:11 PM
Kirby's Ace
:
[link]
Today
at 04:57:16 PM
darnoldrocks
:
Just looking for Admin.
Today
at 04:55:01 PM
Sweet
:
You can't blame Chihuahua Cock completely, Andrew is egging him on and both he and Rainman2 made this shit normal....If it brings Kirby and I into a permanant Détente, it was worth it, Fuck off completely assholes!
Today
at 04:51:22 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal