Author Topic: Compared to T bred Wagering. Harness SUCKS  (Read 519 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

captaintreacherous

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 352
Compared to T bred Wagering. Harness SUCKS
« on: September 10, 2026, 07:40:10 PM »
No comparison...


Larger pools +++

angles work consistently

no 1-9 shots every race

no driving for 2nd money  (most of the time)

Less BS with the high purses


I used to bet harness and held my own

now it is pretty much a joke...

small pools and the only way u can win is be on the

inside and know when they stiff


which they know and you dont


If I could be a book I would take everyones harness money


I know 25 big players all quit and now bet t Breds and sports


Mrpick5

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 201
Re: Compared to T bred Wagering. Harness SUCKS
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2026, 08:44:07 PM »
I have been betting Hong Kong racing for several years now. Only twice a week racing but $30 million bet per race and the favorites don’t win that often.

Brown jug

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3925
Re: Compared to T bred Wagering. Harness SUCKS
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2026, 09:10:03 PM »
bet kentucky downs

dougie

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2602
Re: Compared to T bred Wagering. Harness SUCKS
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2026, 10:20:42 PM »
bet kentucky downs
I like Kentucky Downs too! It's a tough track to handicap. Some sweet prices.

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27197
Re: Compared to T bred Wagering. Harness SUCKS
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2026, 11:56:54 PM »
No comparison...


Larger pools +++

angles work consistently

no 1-9 shots every race

no driving for 2nd money  (most of the time)

Less BS with the high purses


I used to bet harness and held my own

now it is pretty much a joke...

small pools and the only way u can win is be on the

inside and know when they stiff


which they know and you dont


If I could be a book I would take everyones harness money


I know 25 big players all quit and now bet t Breds and sports

There is a big difference in being a t-bred bettor and owner!

Bettors get the opportunity to make $$$ at the windows, while the owners need to make enough purse money just to survive in the business.  Add to the fact that t-breds race approximately once a month if they're lucky!
Look at the Linda Rice scandal a while ago.
The t-breds do a better job of 'covering up' their internal problems than the standardbred people.

Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27197
Re: Compared to T bred Wagering. Harness SUCKS
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2026, 11:57:55 PM »
I like Kentucky Downs too! It's a tough track to handicap. Some sweet prices.

Stay away from the favorites there.
Fun to watch them race on a non oval track too!
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: You must receive a prize after saying "dick pic" in this forum 20 times today  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:18:23 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: And put your pecker away you pervert
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 11:16:12 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Repeat 10 times and say 5 hail Mary's. Kirbys Ace, Kirbys Ace Kirbys Ace,Kirbys Ace and the last one Kirby's Ace!
    September 30, 2026, 11:15:36 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Sorry but I'm way in your head if that's what you're thinking of!  I guess that Dick Pic really messed you up!
    September 30, 2026, 11:13:03 PM
  • Trigger: Kirby simply say thank you, Kirby's Ace is not your screen name here it's Kirbys Ace with out the apostrophe " ' ", embarresing that you changed your screen name if I taught you how to spell it. Too bade your family has less than a man in you and a dummy to boot  ngc3
    September 30, 2026, 10:25:40 PM
  • JT: tmbz1
    September 30, 2026, 08:51:35 PM
  • dougie: Good luck gambling tomorrow. Great card at Belmont!
    September 30, 2026, 08:51:31 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal