Author Topic: Corey Callahan  (Read 17736 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

LAW AND ORDER

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 935
Re: Corey Callahan
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2023, 03:00:03 PM »
Awwwww. The ignored button is a wonderful thing!
I AGREE WITH YOU KIRBYS ACE. I PLACED HIM ON IGNORE BECAUSE HE TRIED TO ATTACK ME FOR TYPING IN ALL CAPS, AS IF I NEED HIS OPINION ON ANYTHING. GUY IS A JERK OFF WANNA BE KNOW IT ALL WHO TRYS TO BULLY HIS WAY AROUND. BUT I NO LONGER HAVE TO READ HIS DRIBBLE OR NONSENSE. AS YOU SAY, THE IGNORE BUTTON IS A WONDERFUL THING WHEN IT COMES TO THAT MORON.
RIVERS CASINO #1! WORLD CLASS SMOKE FREE AND KEEPS THE RIFF RAFF OUT!

Senator Blutarsky

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2440
  • Part Human, Part Machine, Better Part Canine
Re: Corey Callahan
« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2023, 03:10:57 PM »
I AGREE WITH YOU KIRBYS ACE. I PLACED HIM ON IGNORE BECAUSE HE TRIED TO ATTACK ME FOR TYPING IN ALL CAPS, AS IF I NEED HIS OPINION ON ANYTHING. GUY IS A JERK OFF WANNA BE KNOW IT ALL WHO TRYS TO BULLY HIS WAY AROUND. BUT I NO LONGER HAVE TO READ HIS DRIBBLE OR NONSENSE. AS YOU SAY, THE IGNORE BUTTON IS A WONDERFUL THING WHEN IT COMES TO THAT MORON.

I'm a "jerk off" and spread "nonsense"LOL but you just said in (below link) that 7/8 track Hoosier only runs 7/8 mile races and those races are 1/8 shorter than a mile. 

https://www.horseplop.com/index.php?topic=74086.0 (post #8)

The actual DUMBEST, and FALSE statement ever said in the HISTORY of HORSEPLOP - you are the PLOPS biggest embarrassment EVER in ALL HISTORY!

Please ignore me, but others in the forum will be protected from your bs and lies....still too cheap for the $10 magnifier for your ipad so we all remain tortured in perpetuity with CAPS!   ;D
It's Official!

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4766
Re: Corey Callahan
« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2023, 04:24:09 PM »
I AGREE WITH YOU KIRBYS ACE. I PLACED HIM ON IGNORE BECAUSE HE TRIED TO ATTACK ME FOR TYPING IN ALL CAPS, AS IF I NEED HIS OPINION ON ANYTHING. GUY IS A JERK OFF WANNA BE KNOW IT ALL WHO TRYS TO BULLY HIS WAY AROUND. BUT I NO LONGER HAVE TO READ HIS DRIBBLE OR NONSENSE. AS YOU SAY, THE IGNORE BUTTON IS A WONDERFUL THING WHEN IT COMES TO THAT MORON.

 tmbz1

I mean obviosity the guy has no life other than posting on Horseplop. Not a topic is posted that he doesn't chime in on.

He's going to be for a rude awaking when the trailer park closes, and he loses his internet!
« Last Edit: May 17, 2023, 04:30:29 PM by Kirby's Ace »
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

Calhoun

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 16499
Re: Corey Callahan
« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2023, 04:26:36 PM »
Where is the Ignore button located?

Harness Stats

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1262
Re: Corey Callahan
« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2023, 08:52:05 PM »
Where is the Ignore button located?

Go to Profile, then Forum Profile then it's at the bottom of Modify Profile

HornbyDuke

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2437
Re: Corey Callahan
« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2023, 07:23:17 PM »
Im at the point where I can now just see Calahan listed on a horse and pitch him completely. No need to check any further. It doesnt matter who the horse is or anything about him. Just pitch Calahan and if your unlucky he will beat you once a year. Steve Smith and Rick Harp in the same category. Who else am I missing?

Sears doesnt seem to care much anymore. I autotoss him except in big $ races.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • wiggles44: Take a break Mike :)
    Today at 02:32:36 PM
  • Trigger: I'm willing to negotiate a peace accord with Kirby & Calhoun even invite them for dinner  tmbz1 they'll have to donate their rib cages to the BBQ though  ngc3
    Today at 02:22:44 PM
  • wiggles44: You’re still here Mike?
    Today at 01:59:49 PM
  • Trigger: Kirby has to cancel his trip to real fantasy land Disney with his fake grandson  ngc3  Good thing he's fake, apple falling close to that tree  ngc3 and Kirby being angry and touchy and his fascination with Thailand  ;D
    Today at 01:27:50 PM
  • Dingus: Dixie Highway?
    Today at 01:20:09 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Sirens all night long. Glad to get the hell out of there.
    Today at 01:12:51 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: I can completely understand why Paul won't go outside. Been to his area couple years ago and believe me you dont want to go out by yourself. The local stores all had bars and cages for the cashiers
    Today at 01:10:58 PM
  • wiggles44: Better question “Trigger”, was I talking to you???
    Today at 01:05:40 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal