Author Topic: Yonkers 5/15  (Read 23850 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Senator Blutarsky

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2440
  • Part Human, Part Machine, Better Part Canine
Re: Yonkers 5/15
« Reply #30 on: May 15, 2023, 09:49:55 PM »
Hellabaloney!  ;D

Covered Bridge, very nice!  tmbz1

GL!
It's Official!

PucksnHorses

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 717
Re: Yonkers 5/15
« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2023, 09:51:08 PM »
Race went almost exactly how I figured it to, except for Brennan messing it up and almost causing a wreck.

Senator Blutarsky

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2440
  • Part Human, Part Machine, Better Part Canine
Re: Yonkers 5/15
« Reply #32 on: May 15, 2023, 09:57:11 PM »
Race went almost exactly how I figured it to, except for Brennan messing it up and almost causing a wreck.

Brennan must be saucing, and cashing other peoples tix!   ;D
It's Official!

PucksnHorses

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 717
Re: Yonkers 5/15
« Reply #33 on: May 15, 2023, 10:09:02 PM »
I like the 5 a lot here but there is no value. Using the 6 underneath to try and get some value. Bongiorno is hot tonight, and I expect an aggressive effort here.

PucksnHorses

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 717
Re: Yonkers 5/15
« Reply #34 on: May 15, 2023, 10:21:43 PM »
I like #7 Mickey Gee in the 10th. He is my price play of the night. It is his 4th start off the layoff, and he has gotten better with each start. Could be sitting on a huge effort, and the post helps the price.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • darnoldrocks: LWP, best comment of the day.
    Today at 05:25:23 PM
  • Lockedin with Pace: Administration got banded themselves.
    Today at 05:23:52 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Tigger, do you know who is in charge of banding?   they must know ADMIN!!
    Today at 05:20:53 PM
  • Lockedin with Pace: I nominate Sweet to give the eulogy at your funeral.
    Today at 05:20:40 PM
  • Sweet: If going to a bunch of funerals get you out of here, please let me make another WISH  ngc3
    Today at 05:18:14 PM
  • darnoldrocks: I hope they will reach out before they chop my head off!!
    Today at 05:17:09 PM
  • Sweet: They said in the rules to do it that way fuck face...you have an ssue reach out definitely not spam the fuck out of the forum. They're going to chop yor head off and you'll keep coming back until the rest of your life implodes  ngc3 we've seen this diagnosis and symptoms before  ngc3
    Today at 05:16:08 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Now I hear you.  I'll do that, not !!!  they know where I am.
    Today at 05:15:58 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal