Author Topic: Black Ladies Now Wiping The Floor With Trump's Fat Ass Every Day  (Read 8793 times)

rainman2

• Elite
Re: Black Ladies Now Wiping The Floor With Trump's Fat Ass Every Day
« Reply #75 on: February 19, 2024, 10:31:02 PM »
Although we disagree on politics, we agree that when you have skeletons in your closet it is unwise to hang a neon sign above them.

Ps - thanks for the drives on Mr AAA back in the day, I made a few bucks.

FYI, no skeletions in my closet!
Who is  mr AAA back in the day?

kantseeback

• Elite
  • I'm voting for honest Joe and Mrs Canker Cackles
« Reply #76 on: February 19, 2024, 10:34:33 PM »
FYI, no skeletions in my closet!
Who is  mr AAA back in the day?

Someone posted that you were Carmine Abbatiello.

I didn't mean you have skeletons in YOUR closet, I meant in general.

rainman2

• Elite
« Reply #77 on: February 19, 2024, 10:36:56 PM »
Someone posted that you were Carmine Abbatiello.

I didn't mean you have skeletons in YOUR closet, I meant in general.

sorry not that old  wrong part of ny too

kantseeback

• Elite
  • I'm voting for honest Joe and Mrs Canker Cackles
« Reply #78 on: February 19, 2024, 10:38:34 PM »
sorry not that old  wrong part of ny too

I think CA resides in Jersey.

rainman2

• Elite
« Reply #79 on: February 19, 2024, 10:40:15 PM »

I think CA resides in Jersey.

Rumor has it key west! 

The Thorn

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #80 on: February 20, 2024, 11:45:29 AM »
You and the maga CULT are delusional!  To put it into horse racing terms, this is the man that you are betting on:

1.   He cheated to get into college and cheated while in college.
2.   He has cheated his entire business life.  Just ask all of the contractors he has failed to pay.
3.   He lies all-the-time.  Not just the BIG lie but lots of smaller lies.  He even lies when he doesn't have to and that's the most scary.
4.   Over 100 people in his administration left because he was so incompetent and/or dangerous.
5.   Dozens of people who worked closely with him or for him say he's unfit for office.  Check out all of the negative books written about him.
6.   He only cares about HIMSELF.  He has loyalty to no one but expects loyalty from everyone.  He doesn't care about the USA and is only running to stay out of jail. 
7.   Psychologists say he has serious mental illness including narcissism, delusions and paranoia. And those are the least of his issues.
8.   He's a rapist and grabs women by the p....
9.   He's says soldiers are suckers and losers.           
10. He is a racist, misogynistic homophobe.  He hates everyone but rich old white men. 

He's some more of Diaper Donny's greatest hits

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnK164efOB0

LimeTime

• Top Claimer
« Reply #81 on: February 20, 2024, 11:59:45 AM »
 The Dems pick the black ladies to prosecute Trump so when Trump lashes out he looks racist. This is important to the election because studies show if Trump improvers on the black vote even 10% the race is over, and polls show hes doing just that- compared to 2020 results.

The Thorn

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #82 on: February 20, 2024, 12:11:52 PM »
The Dems pick the black ladies to prosecute Trump so when Trump lashes out he looks racist. This is important to the election because studies show if Trump improvers on the black vote even 10% the race is over, and polls show hes doing just that- compared to 2020 results.
He looks racist? He called Holly Robinson Peete the N word practically to her face and wouldn't let her win Celebrity Apprentice. He and his father were sued for not renting to Blacks in the 70s and 80s.  Etc. Etc. Etc.

rainman2

• Elite
« Reply #83 on: February 20, 2024, 02:08:49 PM »

You mean Rudy!  He’s the one with the 148 million dollar judgment.

onabrake

• Open / FFA
« Reply #84 on: February 20, 2024, 03:22:02 PM »

A smart move by the dems, but the election, as always goes through Independent voters who make up close to 30 % of the electorate and Trump knows they are wholly educated and open minded, everything exactly opposite of his magamorons. They crushed him in 2020 and are now watching him hawk sneakers for 400 dollars with zero refunds. Every time he open his mouth thousands of them realize it is impossible to vote for him, despite Biden being completely brain dead, JB to them is the far lesser of two evils, one of which cares not if Russia does "whatever they want" to other NATO countries. Keep sticking foot in mouth orange baboon.

Brkn Headpole

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #85 on: February 20, 2024, 07:11:33 PM »
Pretty dire economic outlook based on the information posted by Brkn Headpole. Bad news is on the horizon, do we take all our money out of the bank and store in coffee cans and bury it on our property, convert to gold or diamonds and get out of the financial markets, completely liquidate? What is his recommendation for all of us to survive the hyperinflation that is destined to hit us?  If his outlook is correct then this election will be no contest and we all will need a financial plan until Trump is inaugurated and rectifies the economic situation. Be careful what you wish for!

Not trying to be a doomsdayer but there is some financial drama looming. I'm not a financial advisor so each has to make a personal decision. During the 1930's in Germany the Weimar Republic suffered hyperinflation and it took a couple years and  things recovered.

A few other financial items.
Fed Discount Window Closing- where  Banks borrow from the Fed and relend it back to the Fed at higher% rates is over.  Gee I wish i could do that.

CDS- Credit default swaps premiums have risen dramatically. This is insurance upon a loan default. Banks loan to each other so its like they are saying we need more collateral to insure these toxic loans (bank assets).

Somewhere ~50% of mortgage renewals are coming due this year at higher interest rates. Many CRE  has been sitting empty, alot of $$ tied up in empty vessels.

Geopolitical- You have 4-5 carriers in the Strait of Hormuz where 70% of world oil comes from. Its on high alert already, one event happens and you shutdown oil transport. Under Trump, he filled the Strategic Oil Reserve full but the Biden admin was selling that oil to its friends around the world and now has ~10% left.

Bond says I have it all wrong, maybe I do. SVB, Signature Bank and that other bank that failed last year were appetizers. SVB has many ties to Silicon Valley firms, carte money so to speak that were pulling their funds out before the bank failed.

Any monkey running a company can come in and layoff half the workforce and boom quarterly earnings are rosier, pay the man $XXXXX millionin compensation as CEO.

How does this help the American people? It doesn't it just creates a greater divide between the haves and have nots.

Just like American people were sold the lie about offshoring manufacturing bc of lower costs etc etc etc. USA could be just as productive at home, maintain quality control(esp Pharmaceutical related) and provide many more jobs at home than abroad.

America's business is being in business. Leaders in innovation, technology and hard work. All that has been slowly shifting since the late 80's.

So I believe you will see more bank failures similar to 1907 where on a Friday a lot of smaller banks boarded up and depositors funnelled to larger banks. Similarly today these smaller regional banks are under pressure and people will be swallowed up by larger banks.

Also when it comes to real estate, apparently there is a massive case (must be sealed) but a whistleblower disclosed trillions of dollars in money laundering through LLCs using internet ip addresses. Contravenes banking laws, transfer must be in the name of a person or entity. That money has been used to purchase real estate.

Moses you asked what will Trump do if/when he comes back into power. DRILL BABY DRILL. America has lots of oil. There is a reserve in the Dakotas named the Bakken reserve that has more oil that the middle east. Energy makes the world go round.

Why does the Biden admin stop domestic production but are invested in CEFC, the CCP Chinas oil firm? Bc they want to control oil prices and flow of production for the next 100 years through Europe and the Belt Road Initiative. Thats why under Obama they were bombing Libya, Yemen Syria Lebanon (see General Wes Clark talk about taking out 7 nations in 5 years). They want to control oil and reap the profits. Drilling at home, you would have mucher lower costs of production for everything, not just logistics and travel.

Bond- You mentioned A.I is the future. I tend to agree with you but A.I has been around since the 50's. Its being perfected at the present time. The problem arises is who controls it and how is it regulated because over time it will be come Humans aided by A.I. to A..I controlling humans in the future.

So look at NVidia for example. It has wild P/e ratios and future cash flow projections reminiscent of the DotCom bubble.
They are said to be banking of future govt contracts with respect to A.I.
There has been some great research showing these "dummy" sales to shell companies that barely have a working sign on the building yet spending 00s of millions on these contracts hmm. Looks like a form of vendor financing where they"loan" $$  and the borrowers reinvest in the company. Not to mention some of their clients do not actually exist.

onabrake

• Open / FFA
« Reply #86 on: February 20, 2024, 09:38:58 PM »
Not trying to be a doomsdayer but there is some financial drama looming. I'm not a financial advisor so each has to make a personal decision. During the 1930's in Germany the Weimar Republic suffered hyperinflation and it took a couple years and  things recovered.

Fed Discount Window Closing- where  Banks borrow from the Fed and relend it back to the Fed at higher% rates is over.  Gee I wish i could do that.

CDS- Credit default swaps premiums have risen dramatically. This is insurance upon a loan default. Banks loan to each other so its like they are saying we need more collateral to insure these toxic loans (bank assets).

Somewhere ~50% of mortgage renewals are coming due this year at higher interest rates. Many CRE  has been sitting empty, alot of $$ tied up in empty vessels.

Geopolitical- You have 4-5 carriers in the Strait of Hormuz where 70% of world oil comes from. Its on high alert already, one event happens and you shutdown oil transport. Under Trump, he filled the Strategic Oil Reserve full but the Biden admin was selling that oil to its friends around the world and now has ~10% left.

Bond says I have it all wrong, maybe I do. SVB, Signature Bank and that other bank that failed last year were appetizers. SVB has many ties to Silicon Valley firms, carte money so to speak that were pulling their funds out before the bank failed.

Any monkey running a company can come in and layoff half the workforce and boom quarterly earnings are rosier, pay the man $XXXXX millionin compensation as CEO.

How does this help the American people? It doesn't it just creates a greater divide between the haves and have nots.

Just like American people were sold the lie about offshoring manufacturing bc of lower costs etc etc etc. USA could be just as productive at home, maintain quality control(esp Pharmaceutical related) and provide many more jobs at home than abroad.

America's business is being in business. Leaders in innovation, technology and hard work. All that has been slowly shifting since the late 80's.

So I believe you will see more bank failures similar to 1907 where on a Friday a lot of smaller banks boarded up and depositors funnelled to larger banks. Similarly today these smaller regional banks are under pressure and people will be swallowed up by larger banks.

Also when it comes to real estate, apparently there is a massive case (must be sealed) but a whistleblower disclosed trillions of dollars in money laundering through LLCs using internet ip addresses. Contravenes banking laws, transfer must be in the name of a person or entity. That money has been used to purchase real estate.

Moses you asked what will Trump do if/when he comes back into power. DRILL BABY DRILL. America has lots of oil. There is a reserve in the Dakotas named the Bakken reserve that has more oil that the middle east. Energy makes the world go round.

Why does the Biden admin stop domestic production but are invested in CEFC, the CCP Chinas oil firm? Bc they want to control oil prices and flow of production for the next 100 years through Europe and the Belt Road Initiative. Thats why under Obama they were bombing Libya, Yemen Syria Lebanon (see General Wes Clark talk about taking out 7 nations in 5 years). They want to control oil and reap the profits. Drilling at home, you would have mucher lower costs of production for everything, not just logistics and travel.

Bond- You mentioned A.I is the future. I tend to agree with you but A.I has been around since the 50's. Its being perfected at the present time. The problem arises is who controls it and how is it regulated because over time it will be come Humans aided by A.I. to A..I controlling humans in the future.

So look at NVidia for example. It has wild P/e ratios and future cash flow projections reminiscent of the DotCom bubble.
There has been some great research showing these "dummy" sales to shell companies that barely have a working sign on the building yet spending 00s of millions on these contracts hmm. Looks like a form of vendor financing where they"loan" $$  and the borrowers reinvest in the company. Not to mention some of their clients do not actually exist.

Can you please post where I can find some of the "great research" on Nvidia, especially the research that shows "some of their clients do not actually exist". Will wait patiently.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #87 on: February 20, 2024, 09:57:12 PM »

Can you please post where I can find some of the "great research" on Nvidia, especially the research that shows "some of their clients do not actually exist". Will wait patiently.
I sold a partial in Nvidia. We'll see what happens after earnings announcements.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #88 on: February 20, 2024, 09:59:11 PM »

I couldn't agree with you more. The worst thing that happened is when Jerome Powell and Janet Yellen kept printing money. Now the chickens came home to roost. You're very sharp and certainly an asset to this board.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #89 on: February 20, 2024, 10:02:04 PM »

Attention MOSES!!!!You need to read this twice.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Thats self centered to the max Madoff.
    May 19, 2024, 09:08:38 PM
  • Laag: ruthless
    May 19, 2024, 05:57:58 PM
  • Bernie Madoff: I come in my hand.
    May 19, 2024, 11:31:18 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: it comes in handy
    May 16, 2024, 02:49:07 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: No do explain...
    May 16, 2024, 11:48:54 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: Have you tried Whackenal in the handy 16 ozcan?
    May 16, 2024, 08:36:36 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Still say Noxema is the best for tug time.
    May 15, 2024, 07:13:14 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like how it feels between my toes and ass cheeks. way better than desenex, or prep H
    May 15, 2024, 05:04:31 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal