Author Topic: OH BOY MIKE P BLASTS AWAY ON SENATOR PAULY THE PIGEON THIS WONT END WELL  (Read 4886 times)

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
Is the video down?
In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

Kay Kelly

• NW-1
  • Nothing but good things to say about Michael P
What in the hell is going on? Can’t everyone just get along and stop the sexist talk toward females? The senator fellow, and I use that term loosely got upset at Michael for what reason? Michael has always been okay in my book. The senator troll keeps childish sex talk whenever someone asks a simple question. That video is very damning if it’s really the senator on the phone.
Please help stop horse abuse— Kay Kelly

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
  • Part Human, Part Machine, Better Part Canine
What in the hell is going on? Can’t everyone just get along and stop the sexist talk toward females? The senator fellow, and I use that term loosely got upset at Michael for what reason? Michael has always been okay in my book. The senator troll keeps childish sex talk whenever someone asks a simple question. That video is very damning if it’s really the senator on the phone.

"Eat a bag of shit cuntface go blow your fucking dad..."  ngc3
It's Official!

Kay Kelly

• NW-1
Why are you so angry fellow? Michael never harmed you in any way.

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
Why are you so angry fellow? Michael never harmed you in any way.

Mike you're a dick with no life, these people hurting your family is sad, you hurting them back is sad.

You saying I texted you from an unknown number after showing my number are fake texts!

You fucking with this forum is going to get you fucked!

Edita's non profit might end up under IRS charitable review fuckface, you fuck with our lives FAFO!  ;D
It's Official!

ploptart

• Top Claimer
Mike you're a dick with no life, these people hurting your family is sad, you hurting them back is sad.

You saying I texted you from an unknown number after showing my number are fake texts!

You fucking with this forum is going to get you fucked!

Edita's non profit might end up under IRS charitable review fuckface, you fuck with our lives FAFO!  ;D

This troll fucker is out for himself and himself only and doesn’t care who he takes with him as long as he’s sitting on a high pedestal of his own fucking design that he has no right being on. Anyone he’s ever slandered should all combine into one big lawsuit against him if only to cause him a mass of inconvenience and be in the same room at once with everyone he’s fucked with

Kay Kelly

• NW-1
I have never known Michael to cheat anyone. When I was with the group and wanted to remove myself, Michael sent me a check within 7 days for every penny that I ever sent him. There seems to be quite a few of you people who have filthy mouths need to stop posting like high school boys. Especially the sexist remarks by senator b. Kay Kelly

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
I have never known Michael to cheat anyone. When I was with the group and wanted to remove myself, Michael sent me a check within 7 days for every penny that I ever sent him. There seems to be quite a few of you people who have filthy mouths need to stop posting like high school boys. Especially the sexist remarks by senator b. Kay Kelly

This mother fucker must hate Edita!   ngc3
It's Official!

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
Ole Flounder...Mikey ripped you a new azz huh,

Gotta feel like shit knowing you got fuc over and made fun of by your idol!

Kay, please stop we know you're not the real Kay Kelly you're fooling only Flounder!

ngc3
In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
Ole Flounder...Mikey ripped you a new azz huh,

Gotta feel like shit knowing you got fuc over and made fun of by your idol!

Kay, please stop we know you're not the real Kay Kelly you're fooling only Flounder!
 ngc3

Was your post that led to his re-instatement and his spamming the forum making it unusable for several hours:

https://www.horseplop.com/index.php?topic=74263.msg1110132#msg1110132

Kirby, the real world and Horseplop are coming together, it's really great news, we might actually get to know each other, meet each other, maybe even face to face and shake hands. 

You would shake my hands if we met wouldn't you?

It's Official!

Kay Kelly

• NW-1
Michael is a very good horse person. He has cared for over 150 horses in his lifetime.

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
Michael is a very good horse person. He has cared for over 150 horses in his lifetime.

Maybe if he cared for 151 he wouldn't be living in a studio, living off a charity, could take care of his family.

He's lazy, he's angry, he's really dumb and lies.

Go fuck yourself!  tmbz1
It's Official!

Kay Kelly

• NW-1
Not nice. Kay Kelly

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!

The only time this guy ever saw 150 horses was in a sale catalog. Give it a rest Bitch.
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
Day 2 of Mike P.'s/ Kay Kelly's relentless fire bombing on The Senator. Listen for yourselves;

https://youtu.be/LwLbeM-Zk8I

Oddly @The Thorn, the conversation is how to manipulate horse plop, and fake accounts. Align yourself with better pics!
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Frank the Zipper: it comes in handy
    May 16, 2024, 02:49:07 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: No do explain...
    May 16, 2024, 11:48:54 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: Have you tried Whackenal in the handy 16 ozcan?
    May 16, 2024, 08:36:36 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Still say Noxema is the best for tug time.
    May 15, 2024, 07:13:14 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like how it feels between my toes and ass cheeks. way better than desenex, or prep H
    May 15, 2024, 05:04:31 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Never tried it for that purpose. Will give it a try!
    May 15, 2024, 05:00:44 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Vicks Vapor Rub is a great slipping cream
    May 14, 2024, 05:43:11 PM
  • The Thorn: Damn, You'all sound like a bunch of pussies.  Go smell some flowers and report back
    May 14, 2024, 12:41:19 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal