Author Topic: Petrelli savages Jason  (Read 13109 times)

Mazola

• Stakes Horse
Re: Petrelli savages Jason
« Reply #45 on: January 24, 2024, 02:03:27 PM »
He said there was a guy extracting the records off the phones. He didn't say anything about FBI. That is what I got out of the video

Mailbox Money

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #46 on: January 24, 2024, 02:08:03 PM »
SCM has ZERO boundaries! I admire his audacity and courage! I can tell SCM must not have grown up watching movies because it appears that he has no idea what "Swimming with the fish" or "Sleeping with the Wolves" refers to! I would love to see all the B.S. gone from the sport, but an Army of 20 SCM's would not be enough. To many people have the ability to look you in the eye and lie.

TimTimTimbo

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #47 on: January 24, 2024, 02:18:38 PM »
I do believe he has some powerful people helping him and you have to give it to him, He's fearless it seems.

Whatever it takes to help clean up harness racing them we should be all for it.

One thing is for sure, if you get on his bad side then your life goes thru some changes and not in a good way.

Like I said, I hope he plays a part in making it better for everyone in harness racing.

Mailbox Money

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #48 on: January 24, 2024, 02:20:42 PM »
Very well stated! 2 thumbs up!!

shotgunner

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #49 on: January 24, 2024, 03:31:28 PM »
I do believe he has some powerful people helping him and you have to give it to him, He's fearless it seems.

One thing is for sure, if you get on his bad side then your life goes thru some changes and not in a good way.

Like I said, I hope he plays a part in making it better for everyone in harness racing.

He ain’t doing it to help people, it’s about the money, the attention, and settling old scores for him.

cableguy

• Open / FFA
  • The Daddy
« Reply #50 on: January 24, 2024, 03:43:29 PM »

Just quoted on his latest YouTube that FBI involved, crossing his T’s and dotting the i’s by the look of it… interesting times ahead with where this goes
Some people want it to happen, some people WISH it would happen .... Others MAKE IT HAPPEN

TimTimTimbo

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #51 on: January 24, 2024, 04:59:04 PM »
Just quoted on his latest YouTube that FBI involved, crossing his T’s and dotting the i’s by the look of it… interesting times ahead with where this goes

Yep, I just listened to it.  He has way too much information on them and, "Where there's smoke, there's fire" and it sounds like a 5 alarm one is coming

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #52 on: January 24, 2024, 05:13:41 PM »
If I'm Bartlett, I am withdrawing my money out of all Federal Institiutions before it is frozen.

wiseowl

• Open / FFA
« Reply #53 on: January 24, 2024, 06:06:47 PM »
What a bunch of losers to talk about this jerk any driver drives horses that is his job don't blame them blame the trainers who look after the horse.

shamrock stable

• Top Claimer
« Reply #54 on: January 24, 2024, 06:39:21 PM »
From the way it sounds he was the go between for beards for marks. He was involved if not main guy in frauding the public for monetary gain. So he wasn't  just jumping on and jumping off. If he wasn't putting in the leg work helping his banned buddy. And helping banca would he have even been considered to drive the juiced up animals. I agree. Where there is smoke there is fire.

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #55 on: January 24, 2024, 06:47:42 PM »
MORE SMOKE THAN FIRE TYPICAL  SCM

STIRING THE PIT

IF FEDS HAD ANYTHING ON JASON HE WOOD HAVE BEEN SERVED ALREADY

WHAT ARE THEY WAITING FOR CLEARANCE FROM SCM

WASHWOMEN

THat  LOST HIS BROMANCE
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #56 on: January 24, 2024, 06:52:42 PM »
Yep, I just listened to it.  He has way too much information on them and, "Where there's smoke, there's fire" and it sounds like a 5 alarm one is coming
I can’t be bothered to listen to the babbling idiot but in the past all the information he was providing could be found on the internet or backside rumors

Manny

• Top Claimer
« Reply #57 on: January 24, 2024, 07:32:40 PM »
If he had nicer teeth he could be in the Sopranos.

Thetruthwillsetyoufree

• 4 claimer
« Reply #58 on: January 24, 2024, 07:47:43 PM »
The truth really needs to be heard

1. Everyone need to know how much Jason helped this pos SCM
Paying his rent buying his children gifts for Christmas keeping his lights on
I can go on and on.
2.  Michael petrelli is an absolute bust out that has been nothing his whole life his  entire family have disowned him he is the lowest form of a human being there is.
3.  And when he starts saying he has things on people like Jason he has nothing he only reacts like this when he’s got himself painted into a corner.
4.  All Michael does is try and destroy good people’s lives.
5   I’m sure  everyone understands why Mikey boy lives in a rooming house by himself no children no wife no family no friends nobody.
6.  I heard the cat called the aspca to get out he’s even gone..
7.  Does Mikey boy really thinks anyone takes him seriously he’s a joke
Any man would not acted like this talking about personal stuff about people like Jason how did nothing but help this scumbag..
8.  Right now Michael petrelli his gotten himself in trouble by using his google number faking threats to people business and others AND HES SHITTING HIS PANTS.
9  Mr Bartlett  has Mikey on the run and it’s hilarious.
10 I just listened to one of his ridiculous lives he has the nerve to say people shit on him he shits on everyone I mean everyone
11 Please  everyone understand he has no one with any authority or dignity listen to him who would how can you take this scumbag seriously.
If you take 10 minutes to listen to this scumbag, you would understand what kind of a backstabbing rat bastard he is
Now he thinks he’s Denzel Washington schools in session motherfuckers absolutely hilarious

« Last Edit: January 24, 2024, 07:57:03 PM by Thetruthwillsetyoufree »

Mazola

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #59 on: January 24, 2024, 08:05:57 PM »
Thanks, I guess Jason doesn't need anyone like you defending him ngc3

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Frank the Zipper: Have you tried Whackenal in the handy 16 ozcan?
    Today at 08:36:36 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Still say Noxema is the best for tug time.
    May 15, 2024, 07:13:14 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like how it feels between my toes and ass cheeks. way better than desenex, or prep H
    May 15, 2024, 05:04:31 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Never tried it for that purpose. Will give it a try!
    May 15, 2024, 05:00:44 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Vicks Vapor Rub is a great slipping cream
    May 14, 2024, 05:43:11 PM
  • The Thorn: Damn, You'all sound like a bunch of pussies.  Go smell some flowers and report back
    May 14, 2024, 12:41:19 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like the cool soothing feel.
    May 13, 2024, 07:32:06 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Noxema gives me a soothing rush
    May 12, 2024, 01:08:57 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal