Author Topic: Attention horseplop. Vets reports on Slim Character Petrelli bad news  (Read 6257 times)

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
Re: Attention horseplop. Vets reports on Slim Character Petrelli bad news
« Reply #45 on: April 01, 2023, 09:15:19 PM »
I don't know anything about the situation in Goshen and I've kept out of the whole mess. However, I did have someone tell me today, and I don't know if its true or not, but according to him Haku is an ex of Mike's and Gaagoots is a 75 year old pensioner trying to get in her pants.  None of my business either way. I just find it sweet that we have a case of puppy ❤️  on our blessed forum. This is such a dreadful place at times, it would be nice to see a romance blossom.

Its funny how one of the major haters and poster that was called out in a previous post of being a ex wife has not posted since! All Haku post have been about SCM and his children. Had to be his ex! Don't know why they stopped posting? I'm sure he figured it out himself!
« Last Edit: April 01, 2023, 09:17:38 PM by Kirby's Ace »
In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

ploptart

• Top Claimer
« Reply #46 on: April 01, 2023, 09:30:11 PM »
Its funny how one of the major haters and poster that was called out in a previous post of being a ex wife has not posted since! All Haku post have been about SCM and his children. Had to be his ex! Don't know why they stopped posting? I'm sure he figured it out himself!

That’s a very SCM thing to say. I think another plopper
mentioned you could be SCM too. Seems to me you’re afraid if one of the ploppers is his(your ex) maybe they’d have some transparency about you for all of us.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2023, 09:33:01 PM by ploptart »

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #47 on: April 01, 2023, 09:33:50 PM »
Yeah you busted me,,I'm SCM! Got me! And I'm P. Davis too!  ngc3

F-ing idiot!

Funny how you show up as soon as Haku stops posting!

11.wp

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #48 on: April 01, 2023, 09:44:58 PM »
Yeah you busted me,,I'm SCM! Got me! And I'm P. Davis too!  ngc3

F-ing idiot!

Funny how you show up as soon as Haku stops posting!

11.wp
Get lost asslicking Jew.

Mailbox Money

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #49 on: April 01, 2023, 10:47:11 PM »
 tmbz1

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #50 on: April 02, 2023, 08:31:55 AM »
Not true. He showed in his video that poor slim never even got his teeth examined the whole time SCM had him. He’s showing a dentist bill paid for by the lady that had to take him back because the abuse got to be too much.
whens the last time you saw a dentist.?

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #51 on: April 02, 2023, 09:26:05 AM »
Get lost asslicking Jew.

Thats it? asslicking jew?

I'm disappointed in you!

ngc3

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #52 on: April 02, 2023, 09:27:16 AM »
whens the last time you saw a dentist.?

Bet it's been longer than 6 months!

;D

shotgunner

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #53 on: April 02, 2023, 10:48:08 AM »

The fact that people think your SCM should maybe be a message to you to look at how you’re acting. Are internet trolls a good enough reason to defend a known scumbag and grifter like SCM? You can’t act like the whole situation isn’t shady as fuck and he isn’t ripping off his “donors”.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #54 on: April 02, 2023, 11:14:30 AM »
I think Mike should have some guest appearances on his videos since he thinks he’s a talk show. Let’s start with family members and see how well that goes.

okdfool

• Open / FFA
« Reply #55 on: April 02, 2023, 11:42:52 AM »
I don't know anything about the situation in Goshen and I've kept out of the whole mess. However, I did have someone tell me today, and I don't know if its true or not, but according to him Haku is an ex of Mike's and Gaagoots is a 75 year old pensioner trying to get in her pants.  None of my business either way. I just find it sweet that we have a case of puppy ❤️  on our blessed forum. This is such a dreadful place at times, it would be nice to see a romance blossom.7

Gaga and KU are definitely ex jealous lovers and probably a few others too their jealousy  shines through, Thank them for the entertainment,  he is not evicted from anywhere and those of us in the rescue world know what a useless bitch Lizz, Magee and Mary  Kneuven are they are nothing but trouble people should not donate anything to them, at least not if you want the money to go to the horses, just let SCM do his stuff stop getting in his way! 15 post started about him or more, obviously some obsession going on 🤣🤣🤣

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #56 on: April 03, 2023, 06:58:27 PM »
Update. I just checked my messages from earlier this evening. It seems that the loud mouthed piece of garbage has been reported to PETA and NYS for horse neglect and abuse. Apparently "slim" is showing signs of abuse and neglect. Can you imagine? Hundreds of worms some 2-3 feet long tearing at the insides of this poor horse. And this is the horse this dip shit "fell in love with?" Well it's sad but good to know Liz and company will be seeing to it that that asshole can't do this again. Atta boy Mr "horses first."  You spend all damn day screaming at a computer screen telling lie after lie. But none bigger than the one about loving and caring for the horses first. The vet report Liz showed everyone was simply disgusting.  So tell everyone again how harness trainers are garbage? Great job mike. You won't be getting any more victims to exploit as you try to get revenge on the business that tossed you out on your ass. Maybe the owner of the farm you're  at will do the same and you'll be a homeless bum again. Keep making those video's challenging people you yellow horse abusing coward. Why don't YOU try to abuse a man instead of an innocent animal. Oh that's right, you're the pussy who couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag. What a joke! Thank you Pam for letting us know what you've all been through with this scumbag and congratulations on rescuing Slim Character from such deplorable conditions. I wonder what Dave Y has to say about this now?  Well done Mike. You gotta be proud.  Scumbag
What a great quote! “Why don't YOU try to abuse a man instead of an innocent animal”

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #57 on: April 03, 2023, 07:59:20 PM »
YAWN

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #58 on: April 03, 2023, 08:26:05 PM »
Is it really true about the child molesting?

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #59 on: April 12, 2023, 01:59:30 PM »

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Frank the Zipper: Vicks Vapor Rub is a great slipping cream
    May 14, 2024, 05:43:11 PM
  • The Thorn: Damn, You'all sound like a bunch of pussies.  Go smell some flowers and report back
    May 14, 2024, 12:41:19 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like the cool soothing feel.
    May 13, 2024, 07:32:06 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Noxema gives me a soothing rush
    May 12, 2024, 01:08:57 PM
  • SwankToliverA: Wouldn't know, never had a need for it
    May 12, 2024, 12:12:11 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Yes it still offers that same cool sensation.
    May 12, 2024, 09:49:40 AM
  • SwankToliverA: Rooster- ppl still use Noxzema?
    May 11, 2024, 03:34:17 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Nothing a cold hand an Noxema can't cure.
    May 09, 2024, 09:11:36 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal