Author Topic: Attention horseplop. Vets reports on Slim Character Petrelli bad news  (Read 6325 times)

P Davis

• NW-1
HELLO TO ALL OF THE MEMBERS OF HORSEPLOP.

IVE BEEN READING HORSEPLOP FOR YEARS BUT NEVER POSTED UNTIL NOW. IVE HAD ENOUGH AND ITS TIME TO SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT FOR THE HORSE SLIM CHARACTER AND MY FRIEND ELIZABETH INGERSOLL.

PETRELLI CONTACTED HER ABOUT SIX MONTHS AGO BEGGING FOR ANY KIND OF NORSE TO GET STARTED IN THE ADOPTION/RESCUE BUSINESS. MY FRIEND LIZ HAS A SOFT HEART AND LOVES ANIMALS AND PEOPLE TOO. SHE WANTED TO HELP MIKE OUT AND SEE HIM GET SOME ABUSED HORSES AT HIS NEW FARM. WHAT A MISTAKE THAT WAS!

AFTER ALL OF THE RUMORS AND CRAZY VIDEO PODCASTS, LIZ AND I GOT TO SEE WHAT KIND OF PERSON MIKE PETRELLI REALLY IS.  HE IS NUTS! ! !  LIZ TRIED TO GIVE MIKE EVERY BENEFIT IF DOUBT AND CHANCE IN THE BOOK.  COME TO FIND OUT THAT MIKE WAS NEGLECTING SLIM AND NOT FEEDING HIM. THAT IS A SERIOUS VIOLATION OF THE CONTRACT TO NOT CARE FOR SLIM. SO AFTER PONDERING FOR THE PAST TWO MONTHS, SHE FELT THAT SLIM WAS BEING NEGLECTED IN CARE SO SHE MADE THE ROUGH DECISION TO PICK HIM UP AND BRING HIM HOME TO GET SLIM BACK TO HIS OLD SELF. AND IT TURNS OUT THAT LIZ’S GUT FEELING WAS RIGHT!

YESTERDAY 03-29 SHE HAD THE FARM VETERINARIAN PULL BLOOD AND LOOK SLIM OVER. TODAY HIS BLOODWORK CAME BACK TO SHOW MALNUTRITION, LIVER AND KIDNEY ISSUES, WHICH COULD BE RELATED TO HIS AGE, AND TEETH WORK NEEDED ALONG WITH A BELLY FULL OF WORMS. SLIM IS 140LBS UNDERWEIGHT, DEHYDRATED AND VERY SICKLY. THE VETS REPORT SAYS OVERALL HEALTH IS POOR AND IN DIRE NEED OF MEDICAL ATTENTION.  HE ALSO NEEDS MUCH OF THE TLC THAT MIKE COULDNT PROVIDE DUE TO HIS MANY PROBLEMS AND BEEFS WITH PEOPLE IS HARNESS RACING. WE ARE NOT SAYING THAT MIKE NEGLECTED SLIM ON PURPOSE, BUT PLAIN AND SIMPLE, MIKE DID NOT LIVE UP TO HIS END OF THE CONTRACT

IM NOT ABOUT TO GO BACK AND FORTH WITH MIKE, BUT THIS IS WHERE WE ARE TODAY AS MY FRIEND LIZ IS REALLY SAD OVER THIS WHOLE MESS. MIKE I KNOW YOU ARE READING THIS, I’M SORRY BUT YOU SIR ARE A LIAR, A HYPOCRITE, AND HORRIBLE PIECE OF CRAP OF HUMAN BEING. STOP MAKING IDLE THREATS AND GROW THE HELL UP.

THANK YOU ALL ON HORSEPLOP FOR READING MY MESSAGE AND A PIECE OF LAST ADVISE, IF MIKE PETRELLI EVER COMES TO YOU FOR ANYTHING, RUN AWAY AS FAST AS YOU CAN. GOOD NIGHT EVERYONE. P.  DAVIS
« Last Edit: March 31, 2023, 12:25:52 AM by P Davis »
Save Our Horses

Haku

• Top Claimer
Re: Attention horseplop. Vets reports on Slim Character Petrelli bad news
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2023, 01:24:20 AM »
And there you have it folks. Just because it's on here, it doesn't mean it's not true. I've told you all this punk is a bust-out loser coward. And now we have innocent women being threatened by this lowlife. Looks like it's EVERYONE vs you ya damn bum. And Mike for heaven sake's PLEASE stop acting like you are a tough guy. Nobody will come and see you because other than knocking the 4 remaining teeth you have, what's the point? That's real talk. You look like such an asshole with your dorky looking winter hat and your wheezing out of shape sagging body challenging people like a fucking 6th grader. You accomplished "NOTHING! ZERO!" Oh wait a sec. My bad. You've accomplished chasing away anybody who you were working with because of your stupid videos. Can you imagine Liz asking people to donate their hard earned money to help these horses and then the people she asks to help sees this skinny little punk running his gross mouth screaming "you pussies" etc etc.  Meanwhile if one of his detractors showed up to Mikes  current welfare housing, he would run like the coward that he is and always has been. Enough said. That's all for me.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2023, 01:33:10 AM by Haku »

Haku

• Top Claimer
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2023, 02:31:21 AM »
Update. I just checked my messages from earlier this evening. It seems that the loud mouthed piece of garbage has been reported to PETA and NYS for horse neglect and abuse. Apparently "slim" is showing signs of abuse and neglect. Can you imagine? Hundreds of worms some 2-3 feet long tearing at the insides of this poor horse. And this is the horse this dip shit "fell in love with?" Well it's sad but good to know Liz and company will be seeing to it that that asshole can't do this again. Atta boy Mr "horses first."  You spend all damn day screaming at a computer screen telling lie after lie. But none bigger than the one about loving and caring for the horses first. The vet report Liz showed everyone was simply disgusting.  So tell everyone again how harness trainers are garbage? Great job mike. You won't be getting any more victims to exploit as you try to get revenge on the business that tossed you out on your ass. Maybe the owner of the farm you're  at will do the same and you'll be a homeless bum again. Keep making those video's challenging people you yellow horse abusing coward. Why don't YOU try to abuse a man instead of an innocent animal. Oh that's right, you're the pussy who couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag. What a joke! Thank you Pam for letting us know what you've all been through with this scumbag and congratulations on rescuing Slim Character from such deplorable conditions. I wonder what Dave Y has to say about this now?  Well done Mike. You gotta be proud.  Scumbag
« Last Edit: March 31, 2023, 02:32:58 AM by Haku »

Emperor Dapple

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2023, 07:06:53 AM »
How do i get my $1.75 donation back?

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2023, 07:16:54 AM »
SCM seems like he cares about horses.  I think he has other motives but does seem like he cared about that horse.  I hope this isn't true.  This would explain why he has shifted his focus to carriage horses.  I wonder if his new adoption will go through with this out there?
« Last Edit: March 31, 2023, 07:27:23 AM by Harness racer »

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2023, 07:33:10 AM »
Terrible news for slim

Hope he recovers fully

REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

London

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2023, 07:49:14 AM »
Can we just put an end to this fuckin nut of a person,,leopards dont change their spots, why is everyone givin this guy air time. He a low life rodent..

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2023, 08:05:45 AM »
Thank you for the update. Anybody with a half a brain could see Mike is nothing but a bullshit artist and the troublemaker.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2023, 08:13:19 AM »
And there you have it folks. Just because it's on here, it doesn't mean it's not true. I've told you all this punk is a bust-out loser coward. And now we have innocent women being threatened by this lowlife. Looks like it's EVERYONE vs you ya damn bum. And Mike for heaven sake's PLEASE stop acting like you are a tough guy. Nobody will come and see you because other than knocking the 4 remaining teeth you have, what's the point? That's real talk. You look like such an asshole with your dorky looking winter hat and your wheezing out of shape sagging body challenging people like a fucking 6th grader. You accomplished "NOTHING! ZERO!" Oh wait a sec. My bad. You've accomplished chasing away anybody who you were working with because of your stupid videos. Can you imagine Liz asking people to donate their hard earned money to help these horses and then the people she asks to help sees this skinny little punk running his gross mouth screaming "you pussies" etc etc.  Meanwhile if one of his detractors showed up to Mikes  current welfare housing, he would run like the coward that he is and always has been. Enough said. That's all for me.
Haku, we tried to warn everybody and now it comes to fruition. Here’s a poster that has been on the sidelines for years and it’s his first post. What does that tell you? The bullshit artist can’t even feed a horse that infuriates me now I’m pissed!

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2023, 08:20:11 AM »
Can we just put an end to this fuckin nut of a person,,leopards dont change their spots, why is everyone givin this guy air time. He a low life rodent..
I won’t stop until this deadbeat quits his bullshit.

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2023, 09:28:50 AM »
OH. This will set him off!
Next video will surely be a doozie!
In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

London

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2023, 10:01:01 AM »
Snitches get stitches..his day is comin

Mailbox Money

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2023, 10:16:02 AM »
Those are vicious claims about the condition of the horse without any proof. Post the vet report and let's see the numbers!. SCM ALWAYS shows the evidence no matter what he's up to.

Mazola

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2023, 10:20:36 AM »
Yea what a pile of shit.

shotgunner

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2023, 11:09:06 AM »
Those are vicious claims about the condition of the horse without any proof. Post the vet report and let's see the numbers!. SCM ALWAYS shows the evidence no matter what he's up to.

Except for World of Secrets, the horse that Jen B killed, Mark Ford threatening people close to him etc etc

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Aint that the truth
    May 21, 2024, 09:29:01 PM
  • The Thorn: Got to watch out for those strays. They want to move in and take you over
    May 21, 2024, 07:38:01 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: especially a stray cat
    May 21, 2024, 07:07:22 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Good Pu$$Y Cat is hard to forget.
    May 21, 2024, 05:27:22 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Thats self centered to the max Madoff.
    May 19, 2024, 09:08:38 PM
  • Laag: ruthless
    May 19, 2024, 05:57:58 PM
  • Bernie Madoff: I come in my hand.
    May 19, 2024, 11:31:18 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: it comes in handy
    May 16, 2024, 02:49:07 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal