Author Topic: Congrats to Hochstetlers on PONDA TITLE best 2 year old filly Trotter in world  (Read 2147 times)

Frank Deglomine

• Open / FFA
Another 30k added to your bankroll baby girl. Yeah the horseplopper haters ain’t got nothing to say tonight. Blah blah blah horseplop. Take that from our barn. Keep it up jay hockey buddy you rock!!! They can’t beat her right now. Let’s see what horseplop has to say now from the jealous haters like ruffslo
« Last Edit: July 26, 2023, 12:08:42 AM by Frank Deglomine »

Yonkers1A

• Stakes Horse
Another 30k added to your bankroll baby girl. Yeah the horseplopper haters ain’t got nothing to say tonight. Blah blah blah horseplop. Take that from our barn. Keep it up jay hockey buddy you rock!!! They can’t beat her right now. Let’s see what horseplop has to say now from the jealous haters like ruffslo

Very nice, congratulations

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
  • In the beginning, man created"god".
Greatest two year old filly in history. Move over CR Kay Suzie, here comes PondaTitle.
He who laughs last, laughs best.

bigbettor

• Stakes Horse
Greatest two year old filly in history. Move over CR Kay Suzie, here comes PondaTitle.
not for nothing (and I'm not digging into the archives ) but Syrinx Hanover was a pretty tough 2yo Trotting Filly as well.
I'm not Hush; we live in different states. Therefore, anyone saying so I wager $1,000 I'm not him. Any takers please set up escrow account for wager. You'll lose!

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
  • In the beginning, man created"god".
I'll do the research.

CR Kay Suzie won 7 of 9 starts at two, including the Merrie Annabelle, New Jersey Futurity and two New Jersey Sire Stakes. In 1994 she was the fastest two-year-old trotter ever in a race, winning in 1:55.1. After setting world records of 1:56.3 on a half, 1:56.1 on a five-eighths, and 1:55.1 on a mile track, she was voted Two-Year-Old Trotting Filly of the Year.
He who laughs last, laughs best.

Mr. Fix-It

• Stakes Horse
Syrinx Hanover also won 7 of 9 as a 2yo. Won the Breeders Crown, Goldsmith Maid, and the Reynolds Trot. $680k at 2. Also 2yo Trot filly OY
2 very nice fillies.

Harness racer

• Elite
By far the best  trotter in that barn!  ngc3  ngc3  ngc3

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
And so ends any winning for Ponda Title with this braggadocios ASSHOLE. Still hasn't learned his lesson. But only an idiot wouldn't.
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!

You delusional asshole. Is this another one thats only staked for Indiana? Don't make claims that make you sound like a retard unless you are. Until you or Jay Cockey put one on the grand circuit and WIN! Shut the Fuck up you fucking MORON.
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

Harness racer

• Elite

I see you took out that she was the best 2yo trotter in the world.  Nice edit asshole!  tmbz1

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
And so ends any winning for Ponda Title with this braggadocios ASSHOLE. Still hasn't learned his lesson. But only an idiot wouldn't.

FRANKIE NO BALLS at it again

wheres those 51 and 52 2yr old pacers   ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Superfecta

• Elite
You delusional asshole. Shut the Fuck up you fucking MORON.
Quote from: Generation XYZ link=topic=74712.msg1116803#msg111680 braggadocios ASSHOLE. But only an idiot
[/quote

You give him way too much credit.  ;D

Locked in with pace

• Stakes Horse
She walked the middle 1/2. Let her race against the best in Jersey and Kentucky before she is declared the best ever. Nice going and great looking filly but she needs to show her stuff in tougher races. Wishing the best but she was the BEST OF THE REST yesterday

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
I wonder if the real Frank knows this person is posting under his name here. No one this simple could post under his real name on here!
In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Frank the Zipper: it comes in handy
    May 16, 2024, 02:49:07 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: No do explain...
    May 16, 2024, 11:48:54 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: Have you tried Whackenal in the handy 16 ozcan?
    May 16, 2024, 08:36:36 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Still say Noxema is the best for tug time.
    May 15, 2024, 07:13:14 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like how it feels between my toes and ass cheeks. way better than desenex, or prep H
    May 15, 2024, 05:04:31 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Never tried it for that purpose. Will give it a try!
    May 15, 2024, 05:00:44 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Vicks Vapor Rub is a great slipping cream
    May 14, 2024, 05:43:11 PM
  • The Thorn: Damn, You'all sound like a bunch of pussies.  Go smell some flowers and report back
    May 14, 2024, 12:41:19 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal