Author Topic: Answer the question SCM!  (Read 3391 times)

Harness racer

• Elite
Answer the question SCM!
« on: February 19, 2023, 11:20:03 AM »
You are on your Youtube page crying about Glasser's driving, why is he even welcome on GSY anymore?  If your claims are true, shouldn't he be banned from M1?  I agree his drive sucked and he drifted into him, question is why is he driving in the club if he cheated by entering Faraldo horses and continues to harass Dave Yarock?  Yarock seems like a decent guy and if he's in charge, why is this idiot Glasser still driving?  We thought you knew everything SCM.

Harness racer

• Elite
Re: Answer the question SCM!
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2023, 06:23:33 AM »
All these posts about nonsense and SCM can't answer an actual legit question when someone actually agrees with him.  Why is Glasser still welcome in GSY and at the Big M if he committed fraud and is harassing Yarock?  Seems like they should tell him the same thing you got told in Goshen...you ain't got to go home, but you can't stay here.  ngc3

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2023, 08:34:06 PM »
SCM still refusing to address this!  Let's hear your bullshit reason why he is still racing.  If he did what you said, why hasn't Mr. Gural banned him from the Meadowlands?  You are getting asked a legit question about someone you called a criminal and is harassing your friend, and you ignore it?  This is why people think you are full of shit!

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2023, 05:13:42 PM »
SCM finally addresses it by not addressing it.  He thinks he has something to gain by kissing up the powers that be at M1.  They know you are a loser SCM!  They aren't stupid.  They are pacifying you, you moron.  No one in their right mind would ever take you seriously.  So let me rephrase it...do you think Glasser should be allowed in GSY or at M1?  I don't!  Don't be scared to give a differing opinion than the powers at M1.  SCM talking out both sides of his mouth yet again.  I need to just leave you alone, we all do.  Your life is sad.  I'm not even really amused by getting reactions out of you anymore, you fucking pigeon!

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2023, 09:42:56 AM »
And huge surprise...the video is now gone! 

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2023, 06:48:24 PM »
And it's suddenly back...it's so easy pigeon SCM!  Put your angry video to HAKU back also.  Seems like he struck a nerve with you.  You're 57 and you look 80.  Just stick to the ever shrinking list of people you still have fooled!

Emperor Dapple

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2023, 07:03:53 PM »
Dude ..Do you realize The only one you're having a conversation with here is yourself ?? Nobody gives a shit about this SCM nonsense

Mazola

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2023, 07:05:42 PM »
Dude ..Do you realize The only one you're having a conversation with here is yourself ?? Nobody gives a shit about this SCM nonsense
No shit. Is this what you would describe as a stalker?

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2023, 07:27:26 PM »

Dude is infatuated with this guy! Needs to get a grip and move on..
In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

Haku

• Top Claimer
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2023, 08:53:36 PM »
How great is it when he does his fake laugh when talking about people on here. His teeth look like he has just eaten a charcoal briquette topped with a Hershey bar! The entertainment never ends. Who averages more teeth? Michael Petrolli or a random family in North Corinth NY ? Hey I get it. He saves money on toothpaste and dental insurance.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2023, 09:36:29 AM »
No shit. Is this what you would describe as a stalker?
Wrong I do it’s quite entertaining.

Mazola

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2023, 10:20:27 AM »
Wrong I do it’s quite entertaining.
Sorry, Mike getting to you buddy? Feel the need to lash out? ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Frank the Zipper: Vicks Vapor Rub is a great slipping cream
    May 14, 2024, 05:43:11 PM
  • The Thorn: Damn, You'all sound like a bunch of pussies.  Go smell some flowers and report back
    May 14, 2024, 12:41:19 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like the cool soothing feel.
    May 13, 2024, 07:32:06 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Noxema gives me a soothing rush
    May 12, 2024, 01:08:57 PM
  • SwankToliverA: Wouldn't know, never had a need for it
    May 12, 2024, 12:12:11 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Yes it still offers that same cool sensation.
    May 12, 2024, 09:49:40 AM
  • SwankToliverA: Rooster- ppl still use Noxzema?
    May 11, 2024, 03:34:17 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Nothing a cold hand an Noxema can't cure.
    May 09, 2024, 09:11:36 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal