Author Topic: Destiny Farms AKA Belcher in Hot Water  (Read 72720 times)

okdfool

• Open / FFA
Re: Destiny Farms AKA Belcher in Hot Water
« Reply #120 on: March 30, 2018, 07:54:52 PM »
Maybe they wouldn’t have to be so long if you didn’t glaze over so much fact by throwing so much nonsense at me to muddle the conversation, eh? Well be my guest then and expose my posts by listing what’s not factual, reasonable or factual about them. I couldn’t imagine that would be hard for someone of your intellectual caliber and sober repute. I mean, so far you’ve refused to so much as substantiate a fraction of your own about things you believe pertinent to the subject, but not so pertinent you’d think it wise or necessary to back up and explain, of course. It’s true and the fact of the matter because you say so, doncha know.   So let’s just say I’m not exactly holding my breath.
I don’t pretend anything. If you think I’m educated because of my posts, well, that’s entirely your problem and on you, having nothing to do with any claim made on my part.  What do you mean “why am I using the word cunt”? Maybe because one of its definitions as "a contemptible person" was fitting, ya think? It was even shorter to use, too! How smart would you say one has to be to figure that out all by themselves? And just how many other non-issues would you like to seize on and blow out of proportion to distract away from the fact you refuse to answer direct questions or hold Amy accountable for things she’s admitted to doing and as well as not doing her job? See, if you’d just figured out the word’s use for yourself and addressed those issues right from the start, this entire paragraph could have been eliminated. But why not complain about it anyway? I’m starting to think you just like it.

Eww, you actually looked up the defenition?  ngc3

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #121 on: March 30, 2018, 07:55:21 PM »
IM GLAD IM NOT AMY ANYMORE

Joe Dirt

• Stakes Horse
  • #MeToo My Ass
« Reply #122 on: March 30, 2018, 08:15:28 PM »
IM GLAD IM NOT AMY ANYMORE

ME NEITHER  BWA HAHAHAHA  ngc3

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #123 on: March 30, 2018, 11:32:56 PM »

TTitans1

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #124 on: March 31, 2018, 06:34:39 AM »
LMAO, you and Bob are 2 of only a few that will stick up for him. He is known as a no- good POS in the rest of the world.

MsO

• Open / FFA
« Reply #125 on: March 31, 2018, 03:41:22 PM »

Actually i understoid it  to work as follows::::
 the person jogging the horse 'yells' or 'chirps' a certain way, everytime the horse gets the Prod, so then he is, yes, 'FEAR TRAINED' and  when racing and hears that 'Trigger' sound and takes off ...

But,  thanks for the 'Blood doping' lesson, i knew you were well educated...   😉

Do forgive my ignorance of the exact process involved. She has corrected my vocabulary in the past as well, as a practitioner more familiar than I with the terminology "buzzing". Belcher didn't then have a track on his farm then so, no although the audible cue as a forewarning might be the same, I would guess doing it on the track isn't entirely necessary for the mechanism to work as intended.

MsO

• Open / FFA
« Reply #126 on: March 31, 2018, 03:47:54 PM »
Sorry i dont agree, a horse of that caliber, from what i remember,  (his caliber), always have someone sitting with them, especially if a party is going on, thats even more reason to have someone sit with him,  although i dont recall any party,  i dont recall hearing about a possible electric box accident, i heard everyone thought someone did it, who?,  i dont know, i can't ever imagine anyone doing that to a horse, but a lot of sickos out there, thats one thing we agree on...

So according to that logic, if one was to buy an expensive vehicle they would also be required to stay with it in the driveway all day and night or be responsible for any vandalism to or theft of it? The back track is a secure environment that every horse, regardless of its value should be presumed safe at. That's a bullshit rationalization defending the events that transpired after the fact and you know it.

MsO

• Open / FFA
« Reply #127 on: March 31, 2018, 03:48:49 PM »
ME NEITHER  BWA HAHAHAHA  ngc3

The hell you aren’t. Sill waiting to hear you fucking answer for yourself, too.

MsO

• Open / FFA
« Reply #128 on: March 31, 2018, 03:50:31 PM »
Eww, you actually looked up the defenition?  ngc3

You’re  weirded out by dictionaries I take it. Open one up once in a while, maybe it’ll help. There’s a reason the word can be used regularly, neutrally and without the inexplicable gender implications in other countries that uptight Americans mindlessly associate with it. You were just wrong in your freak out over it, buck up and admit it.

MsO

• Open / FFA
« Reply #129 on: March 31, 2018, 03:57:13 PM »
LMAO, you and Bob are 2 of only a few that will stick up for him. He is known as a no- good POS in the rest of the world.

The world is a mighty big place. But if you feel comfortable speaking for and of the masses as blind followers who don’t use critical thought or require  proof in the formulation of their beliefs that they don't mind imposing on or punishing others because of, I suppose you can malign anyone you wish in that way. Kind of surprised you’d admit to and take pride in it yourself though. But wonders never cease. It’s not like you’re the kind of person who feels an obligation to support wild claims that you make or be consistent in the application of  any of those beliefs or policies, so I guess that was entirely predictable.  Others have surprised me in this business. You, though, are not one of them. You pretend to be righteous and esteemed, for certain. But when push comes to shove it turns out you’re nothing but an empty vessel.

TTitans1

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #130 on: March 31, 2018, 04:04:00 PM »
You don`t know me or anything about me. It`s been proven what Belcher is. I don`t see anyone else on here saying he is a good guy! You won`t either. Like I said, the only people who like him and agree with his tactics worked for him and made money off of his antics.

okdfool

• Open / FFA
« Reply #131 on: March 31, 2018, 06:13:46 PM »
Do forgive my ignorance of the exact process involved. She has corrected my vocabulary in the past as well, as a practitioner more familiar than I with the terminology "buzzing". Belcher didn't then have a track on his farm then so, no although the audible cue as a forewarning might be the same, I would guess doing it on the track isn't entirely necessary for the mechanism to work as intended.
??????????????? Who?

Stall, Cross ties? Wherever, all the same.,,:`

okdfool

• Open / FFA
« Reply #132 on: March 31, 2018, 06:14:58 PM »
So according to that logic, if one was to buy an expensive vehicle they would also be required to stay with it in the driveway all day and night or be responsible for any vandalism to or theft of it? The back track is a secure environment that every horse, regardless of its value should be presumed safe at. That's a bullshit rationalization defending the events that transpired after the fact and you know it.

DUH! Yes...

okdfool

• Open / FFA
« Reply #133 on: March 31, 2018, 06:18:15 PM »
You’re  weirded out by dictionaries I take it. Open one up once in a while, maybe it’ll help. There’s a reason the word can be used regularly, neutrally and without the inexplicable gender implications in other countries that uptight Americans mindlessly associate with it. You were just wrong in your freak out over it, buck up and admit it.
Hey, if it works for you, be proud, Sais more about you, then anything.....
(No one has ever accused you of being Respectable, thats for sure)...

MsO

• Open / FFA
« Reply #134 on: March 31, 2018, 09:08:05 PM »
You don`t know me or anything about me. It`s been proven what Belcher is. I don`t see anyone else on here saying he is a good guy! You won`t either. Like I said, the only people who like him and agree with his tactics worked for him and made money off of his antics.

Same as you know about me, I know the values and principles you demonstrate here on this forum. What "tactics" used by Belcher are you referring to exactly?

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Frank the Zipper: it comes in handy
    May 16, 2024, 02:49:07 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: No do explain...
    May 16, 2024, 11:48:54 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: Have you tried Whackenal in the handy 16 ozcan?
    May 16, 2024, 08:36:36 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Still say Noxema is the best for tug time.
    May 15, 2024, 07:13:14 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like how it feels between my toes and ass cheeks. way better than desenex, or prep H
    May 15, 2024, 05:04:31 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Never tried it for that purpose. Will give it a try!
    May 15, 2024, 05:00:44 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Vicks Vapor Rub is a great slipping cream
    May 14, 2024, 05:43:11 PM
  • The Thorn: Damn, You'all sound like a bunch of pussies.  Go smell some flowers and report back
    May 14, 2024, 12:41:19 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal