Author Topic: PHHA refuses to do anything  (Read 27687 times)

Wilson.DVM56

• NW-1
Re: Crooked Bret Revington makes Burke positive disappear!!!
« Reply #61 on: July 11, 2018, 10:39:27 AM »
Time to drain the swamp, The Psrc and Revington havd issued statements that incriminate them by their own admission. The simple fact here is that the commission or Mr. Revington do not call a positive test, the Pennsylvania Equine Pharmacology Laboratory calls a positive when they detect a drug and then report the positive. It is not up to Revington or the commission to make those decisions,  the only role they play is to report it to the Judges who then have a hearing and assess the necessary penaltiesTime to drain the swamp, The Psrc and Revington havd issued statements that incriminate them by their own admission. The simple fact here is that the commission or Mr. Revington do not call a positive test, the Pennsylvania Equine Pharmacology Laboratory calls a positive when they detect a drug and then report the positive. It is not up to Revington or the commission to make those decisions,  the only role they play is to report it to the Judges who then have a hearing and assess the necessary penalties based on the Pennsylvania law. Did he really think he could just change the law? No, he knowingly broke the law and tried to cover it up,  then attacks, discredits, and fires anyone who speaks up. Hope he isn't going to rely on the commission Counsel Jorge Agusto to bail him out of this, I doubt he could pass 4th grade social studies in elementary school, unless of course he does his usual cheating.  I'd love to be a criminal defense attorney in Harrisburg,  business will be booming for them!!!

Johncicero

• Top Claimer
Re: Crooked Bret Revington makes Burke positive disappear!!!
« Reply #62 on: July 11, 2018, 11:42:42 AM »
I hope they hang Revington by his fat fucking head!!  ngc3 73cv.2 11.wp tmbz1

Fair is fair

• Open / FFA
Re: PHHA refuses to do anything
« Reply #63 on: July 11, 2018, 03:33:43 PM »
Where is the PHHA to call for the removal of revington? Mr beagle, please stand up ......why is the phha not sticking up the the owners in the 2 races of the positives tests?

cman

• Top Claimer
« Reply #64 on: July 11, 2018, 06:56:19 PM »
BINGO

cman

• Top Claimer
« Reply #65 on: July 11, 2018, 07:24:54 PM »
Let’s use the theory it’s all just going away but . Nope not this time all that knew know and were warned will have to be punished . Look for jobs to be available with the Phha and commission real soon . If not and the not part is 1% just get out of the business. Case closed .

Parked

• Elite
« Reply #66 on: July 11, 2018, 07:40:42 PM »
Fire Revington and hire Joe Gorajec.   

Harness Driver

• 4 claimer
« Reply #67 on: July 11, 2018, 07:50:16 PM »
Don't worry Anthony Clark, we wont tell anyone about your look the other way policy when you worked in Michigan and Ohio.  Your secret is safe with me.

Harnessfan902

• Open / FFA
« Reply #68 on: July 11, 2018, 08:02:32 PM »
Gorajec did such a great job in Indiana.  He is after Revington’s job.    Miserable rotten person who bashes to get what he wants.   Disaster waiting to happen

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #69 on: July 11, 2018, 08:24:34 PM »
i think this goes on in new york

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #70 on: July 11, 2018, 09:27:48 PM »
Gorajec run out of IN because he was to tough. Barry Irwin of Team Valor International on the thoroughbred side was disgusted when they outed him. I don't follow IN enough to judge but there seem to be enough that people complain since he left. The pressure needs to continue and open the whole ball of wax on this commission who probably have been shredding documents since the last Paulick report.

MR.DALRAE

• Living Legend
« Reply #71 on: July 11, 2018, 10:06:51 PM »
Gorajec run out of IN because he was to tough. Barry Irwin of Team Valor International on the thoroughbred side was disgusted when they outed him. I don't follow IN enough to judge but there seem to be enough that people complain since he left. The pressure needs to continue and open the whole ball of wax on this commission who probably have been shredding documents since the last Paulick report.

SEEMS JUST LIKE THE TIP OF THE ICEBERG

Wilson.DVM56

• NW-1
« Reply #72 on: July 11, 2018, 10:55:27 PM »
What's coming will change the game forever, the skeletons are coming out of the closets, And There are a whole lot of people in Harrisburg That are going to see Halloween come early this year. They can't hide  Anymore, They have already begun to point fingers at each other's, Everyone is running for cover And trying to make deals for themselves By turning on their  CO conspirators. Personally I wouldn't give any of them a pass, what's worse than a crooked rat?? Aside from the Psrc,  Nothing I can think of

Wilson.DVM56

• NW-1
« Reply #73 on: July 12, 2018, 02:09:53 AM »

This is a VERY simple and provable inconsistency. As a veterinarian licensed at multiple racetracks I try to keep current on which states are on board with which components of the RMTC guideline list and controlled threshold policies each is following. It clearly shows on the RMTC site, as broken down by individual state adoption of components, that PA both harness and TB commissions have agreed to endorse and enforce the controlled substance level for betamethasone at 10pg/ml in blood. 
As is shown here: http://rmtc.wpengine.com/wp...

Shown here is proof of agreement of PA TB and arabian racing to adopt rmtc levels:
https://rmtcnet.com/nationa...
And here
https://rmtcnet.com/nationa...

It will not let me post pictures here but these levels were firmly established based on science evaluating performance altering activity at certain levels. PA agree and signed on early to follow all RMTC recommended guidelines, with the exception of clenbuterol in harness racing. This is clear cut inconsistency and worse, possible cooperation to commit fraud or discard of pa dept of ag owned results and recorded property without holding proper parties accountable.

Aq

The Exporter

• Elite
« Reply #74 on: July 12, 2018, 09:15:16 AM »
Can't even begin to let the Breeders Crown be held at the Poconos.
To do so, under the current circumstances, would be a perverted misrepresentation of what the Breeders Crown is.
Excellent challenge, Late'. I do believe next year is Canada. No?

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • In It Deep: 11.tfk
    May 28, 2024, 07:54:33 PM
  • In It Deep: The Butt Nut
    May 28, 2024, 07:49:02 PM
  • Bernie Madoff: ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
    May 24, 2024, 08:05:54 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: At least we agree it's a shithole
    May 24, 2024, 07:04:43 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: I think this shithole owns you!
    May 24, 2024, 09:30:25 AM
  • Michael Petrelli: Face it, I OWN THIS SHITHOLE of a forum.
    May 23, 2024, 09:35:08 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Itchy Kitties...
    May 22, 2024, 05:09:31 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Spew a little Spludge and the Pu$$y Cats are drawn to it lie a girl with baby rabies
    May 22, 2024, 01:37:15 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal