Author Topic: Thanks for the free money today  (Read 291536 times)

Fatboy

• Living Legend
Re: Thanks for the free money today
« Reply #360 on: February 06, 2018, 04:16:02 PM »
No horsez makin the trip
 just Bimbos!  ;D

MAN OF GAS CORRECT...GUY DONT DO HIS LAUNDRY, LIKE EVER
HORSES AT RISK AGREED

bigwrench

• Living Legend
« Reply #361 on: February 06, 2018, 05:57:59 PM »
NaZty  yes very NaZZZty ! ngc3
Black lives matter? WTF
I was taught all lives matter!
Especially the lives of us rednecks
And our Horsez!!

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #362 on: February 16, 2018, 11:47:56 PM »
stay issued, wonder why, watch this envelope work, might be back in business next week, waiting for a few more QRT test results to come, Team Paloan will be back bigger and better than ever, be there, Adios Suckers, just keep pissin and moanin like all you losers always do,
I welcome all drivers to the Meadows, we have ways of taking care of business because we have all the right parties in the right places !!!

bigwrench

• Living Legend
« Reply #363 on: February 17, 2018, 11:14:07 AM »
Your extremely bored eh D ! ?
                  73cv.2
Black lives matter? WTF
And our Horsez!!

Shadow Wave

• Top Claimer
« Reply #364 on: February 17, 2018, 02:26:05 PM »

I think this type of stuff is necessary to add a little pizazz to some otherwise dreary days.  The world could use a few more Carnival Barkers and Snake Oil salesmen.

cornishcommish

• Open / FFA
« Reply #365 on: February 18, 2018, 07:15:38 AM »
Now, this quote from Shadow Wave..I LIKE.

Dapaloan' posts are  so unlike the  bland drivel that comes out of the USTA ..with the exception of Carson's Outside The Box.

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #366 on: February 20, 2018, 02:30:38 PM »
Fri draw is complete, hope you suckers put away some cash to help Team Paloan out, HT will be taking care of business for RB shortly, just like I told ya, oxycotin, glaucine, TC02, lidocaine all things of the past, nice day here, maybe get a few holes in, then take care of Bethie, will you losers quit pickin on Heather, she is a nice girl who like her beverage and likes to take her attire off, she does have a nice ass, back to business Fri night, what better way to bring the team back than to run a few funny ones, later suckers, and ya still don't believe do ya, be there Fri and say hasta la vista to your hard earned money to team Paloans free ez money, from Pants, Rebel Dan, Mike, HOF Dickie, really is there anybody in the bizz better than Team Paloan, be honest with yourself, but most important be there
I welcome all drivers to the Meadows, we have ways of taking care of business because we have all the right parties in the right places !!!

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #367 on: March 29, 2018, 09:15:32 PM »
same old Plop bs, bitch, bitch and moan some more, somebody stiffed me, somebody using EPO, Burke this, Burke that, judges on the take, Gural this, Gural that, Howard Taylor this, Howard Taylor that, just suck it up will ya, racing Fri night at Paloan Downs, post time 5:30, stop by bet a few and donate, or bet online, just as long as your free ez money hits the pools, crybaby at the fence Mon, hey Paloan you dick, don't ya win anymore, said don't have to, cashing more tickets now then ever, all because you suckers don't believe, watch the funny ones Fri night, got a few surprises, but then again Team Paloan always does, be there

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #368 on: April 17, 2018, 08:59:04 AM »
you losers don't give up do ya, what about drugs, what about Jenn, what about the glaucine, what about the draw, what about Ledford, on and on ya go day after day, just shut the fuck up will ya, just keep comin to the Meadows, donate to Team Paloan, hit the ATM or get a loan, bitchin at the fence, you no good prick Paloan, you stiffin bastard Paloan, Team Paloan doesn't call it stiffin, its part of the biz, best part is, you cry, you go home broke again, tell the wife or squeeze ya got a hot one for the next day, and she gives you a few bucks just to shut your sorry ass up, as long as team Paloan has suckers like you, the biz is just fine, RB running a little short on painkillers, but not to worry, Team Paloan, Mark, Keith and the rest of the team are collecting some nice tickets, how bout you losers, just like the stock market, for every winner there is a loser, and Team Paloan thanks you losers, be there

bigwrench

• Living Legend
« Reply #369 on: April 17, 2018, 10:12:37 AM »
Hey D!those 15 or so along the fence are they getting to You or what?
 73cv.2
Black lives matter? WTF
And our Horsez!!

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #370 on: May 08, 2018, 11:15:49 AM »
nobody gets to team Paloan, nobody, got another guaranteed Pick 4 pool today going right into the pocket of Team Paloan, hey give it a shot, whats another $100 or so down the drain at Paloan Downs, lets see whats on the bitch box today, Ronnie's hot tests, Integrity Act, Sears drives at Yonkers, he learned to play quite well while at Paloan Downs, who trains for Taylor, drivers piss test and on and on you bitch. You suckers sure have a wide range of complaints, but the best part, ya still come back and donate every day, so don't forget about today. I don't win as much, but the bankroll grows and cashing tickets is the best its ever been, nice to have 3 or 4 pieces in races, so have another losing day at Paloan Downs, be there, time to go blow on the breathalyzer, Adios suckers and see you soon

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #371 on: June 23, 2018, 09:35:33 AM »
hey suckers how ya doing, been a while, lot of big numbers coming back very small and you suckers finally quit your fucking crying, Team Paloan was left off the list of fixing races and we are the best ever at doing it, no doubt, don't worry Mike and Clay just come back to Washington and all will be well, you did notice where Stohler showed up, right here in Washington, wonder why Clay and Mike don't get caught here, gonna be a big business day here at Paloan Downs especially in the early races, Mike is gone today but the rest of the Team will be just fine, Pants here today, HOF Dickie back in action for a few drives, how about that exacta at Nfld the other night, Wrenn, Merriman and Grizz took a powder and somebody took advantage of it, rules are for suckers, and you are the lollipop, so be there today and every racing day at Paloanville, ya wouldn't want to miss your chance to donate to Team Paloan, keep sending it in and Team Paloan will take care of it from there, Adios suckers, BE THERE

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #372 on: July 05, 2018, 09:59:15 AM »
You suckers on the Paulick Report bandwagon now, why read there when I been telling you suckers all along what the truth is. Sam Beegle and the PHHA, PA Race Commission got things well under control, not to worry, remember what I told you about team effort, all bases covered just like the oxy and glaucine hot tests buried, beard owners and trainers, judges in the right spots, told ya for years, but ya still don't believe, how about now, hey we are racing today, and can sure use your free ez donations, so sober up, hit your wifes or girlfriends purse or both, and come on out and bet a few, do Davey a favor will ya, let Heather alone, this bothers Mike. Nice to see HOF Dickie win at Goshen, and he will be hitting a few more tickets for Team Paloan. Don't be scared or be a pussy, come on out, gonna be a nice rainy sloppy day at Paloanville, see you suckers shortly, post time 1 pm, HOF Roger, HOF Dickie, Pants, Mike, rebel Dan all say BE THERE, Adios Suckers

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #373 on: July 12, 2018, 08:18:03 AM »
Still fu crying like little girls, another hot test buried for Ronnie, imagine that, do you think there are anymore, sure there are, Mike has had at least a 100 buried, what about Marcus, sure has, but ya didn't believe then, so why do you suckers get upset now, bitch, bitch, bitch. Ya think Bob Key and Gillock care, hell no, they laugh all the way to the bank, why do you think Gillock is head of the MSOA, told ya before Hooknbook was me, but ya don't believe, Revington a great guy, and will take care of these recent Paulick articles, Gorajec, what a fu phony, always was, always will be, he wouldn't be a team player and got his ass kicked out, plain and simple, Gorajec keeps pushing, Howie will have his ass for lunch, hey the team had a big day cashing tickets, how about you losers, whine, whine and whine some more, Pants doing a great job, Mike too, Rebel Dan will have a couple big numbers the next few days, HOF Dickie glad to have you back, do yourself a big favor, vent a little bit, then hit the ATM for a little more help Team Paloan cash, big weekend coming up, Pik 5 carryover, now who do you think hit that $51,000 Pik 5 the other day, wasn't you was it, but that's ok, try again, but most important, be there, and support Team Paloan, we sure do appreciate it, Adios suckers, team Paloan been going strong since the late 90's, be there

Ringo

• Top Claimer
« Reply #374 on: July 12, 2018, 08:26:52 AM »
 Thanks for the update fellow HOF member D. Paloan, it has been my pleasure to play a part in all of the great events that occur at the Meadows.  I am hearing rumours that whn I decide to turn the Microphone off for a final time, they are going to rename the race track after yours truly, I am here saying I will share that honour with the greatest driver in the history of the greatest sport there ever was, harness racing.  I couldn't have done it without you and I am sure you feel the same way. It isn't going to happen soon, I feel I got another ten years in me, and I am sure you do too.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Still say Noxema is the best for tug time.
    May 15, 2024, 07:13:14 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like how it feels between my toes and ass cheeks. way better than desenex, or prep H
    May 15, 2024, 05:04:31 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Never tried it for that purpose. Will give it a try!
    May 15, 2024, 05:00:44 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Vicks Vapor Rub is a great slipping cream
    May 14, 2024, 05:43:11 PM
  • The Thorn: Damn, You'all sound like a bunch of pussies.  Go smell some flowers and report back
    May 14, 2024, 12:41:19 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like the cool soothing feel.
    May 13, 2024, 07:32:06 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Noxema gives me a soothing rush
    May 12, 2024, 01:08:57 PM
  • SwankToliverA: Wouldn't know, never had a need for it
    May 12, 2024, 12:12:11 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal