Author Topic: Mohawk Monday  (Read 1544 times)

whiptherabbit

• Elite
Mohawk Monday
« on: May 06, 2024, 11:54:51 AM »
Race#4-#6 RITSON 15-1 ML Virtually zero gate speed in here at all, been floundering this year but can get off the wings. Will be bombs away in here, worth a shot.

Race#7-#6 CAPTAIN FIREBALL 3-1 ML Debuts for Barrington off a sharp effort, I’ll expect even more improvement tonight.

Race#9-#5 DREAMFAIR ARNIE B 7-2 ML ***BEST BET*** Big debut last week, flashed huge back half making debut off of 6 months on the shelf. #4 will be the heave fave in here, Cullen can leave or come off the pace, versatile type, think he gets it done in this one tonight.

Best of luck!  tmbz1

Papillon

• Stakes Horse
Re: Mohawk Monday
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2024, 01:37:43 PM »
Race#4-#6 RITSON 15-1 ML Virtually zero gate speed in here at all, been floundering this year but can get off the wings. Will be bombs away in here, worth a shot.

Race#7-#6 CAPTAIN FIREBALL 3-1 ML Debuts for Barrington off a sharp effort, I’ll expect even more improvement tonight.

Race#9-#5 DREAMFAIR ARNIE B 7-2 ML ***BEST BET*** Big debut last week, flashed huge back half making debut off of 6 months on the shelf. #4 will be the heave fave in here, Cullen can leave or come off the pace, versatile type, think he gets it done in this one tonight.

Best of luck!  tmbz1

good luck with your picks Rabbit tmbz1

race 9 #5 Dreamfair Arnie B- i also like very much-faced tougher last year and had his obligatory tightener-should be ready for a top effort

I prefer the months of November thru April as far as Mohawk goes--i seem to struggle guessing who is ready and who isnt with all these horses coming off layoffs-i am not good at guessing especially with many stakes horses

race 2-#2 Amigo Volo has a big fitness edge on Logan Park-who hasnt raced in over 6 months-if this was 30-40 years ago Amigo Volo would be a solid win bet for me--but these days the layoffs dont mean as much-many are tight off the shelf

where is James Macdonald?
« Last Edit: May 06, 2024, 01:42:54 PM by Papillon »

HarnessFan1981

• Open / FFA
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2024, 02:03:50 PM »
good luck with your picks Rabbit tmbz1

race 9 #5 Dreamfair Arnie B- i also like very much-faced tougher last year and had his obligatory tightener-should be ready for a top effort

I prefer the months of November thru April as far as Mohawk goes--i seem to struggle guessing who is ready and who isnt with all these horses coming off layoffs-i am not good at guessing especially with many stakes horses

race 2-#2 Amigo Volo has a big fitness edge on Logan Park-who hasnt raced in over 6 months-if this was 30-40 years ago Amigo Volo would be a solid win bet for me--but these days the layoffs dont mean as much-many are tight off the shelf

where is James Macdonald?

Driving suspension and got married last night.

MACDONALD,JAMES A
AGCO - DRIVER INTERFERENCE VIOLATION                   
Commission Rule Number : 22.05.01 (D)
Date Issued : 19-Apr-2024
Violation Occurred : Race 3 at WOODBINE MOHAWK PARK on 13-Apr-2024 horse SETTN A PRECEDENT
Suspended From 05-May-2024 To 07-May-2024 (Driving Suspension)
« Last Edit: May 06, 2024, 02:50:23 PM by HarnessFan1981 »

Bitter Truth

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2024, 09:37:11 PM »
Baldie taking full advantage of JMac being out. A five bagger tmbz1

Indian24

• NW-1
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2024, 09:51:00 PM »
Baldie taking full advantage of JMac being out. A five bagger tmbz1
He hasn't forgot how to drive for sure maybe he  did a few lines tonight   11.wp James ain't the only one capable there he's winning against other good drivers. Horse power helps..

Mrpick5

• NW-1
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2024, 12:58:48 AM »
James Macdonald should be given a 6 month vacation to think about his careless and lack of effort driving. And the judges should be all relieved of their duties. Another open trot race. Another joke of a half. Mohawk should race the open trot at 4am as a non betting race so the wagering public doesn’t have to watch such joke racing.

HarnessFan1981

• Open / FFA
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2024, 07:48:18 AM »
James Macdonald should be given a 6 month vacation to think about his careless and lack of effort driving. And the judges should be all relieved of their duties. Another open trot race. Another joke of a half. Mohawk should race the open trot at 4am as a non betting race so the wagering public doesn’t have to watch such joke racing.

Race 2 – Judges spoke to Jody Jamieson (#5 Logan Park) regarding the second quarter
(:28, :58.2) – no violation of AGCO Rule 22.05.01(k).

Papillon

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2024, 07:54:31 AM »

Not sure what you were expecting in that Open trot--the days of unnecessary fast fractions, movement and competitive racing are long gone--nobody forces the issue or plays hard ball

the purses are infused with gaming money-there is no need to have your horse get parked when there is plenty of money to race for the next time they all meet

its a friendly group of good ole boys-they are all friends and always provide a tuck or let someone get away with uncontested leads-no need to give a real effort

I expected Amigo Volo to at least try-but that didnt happen either

this isnt the 80s or 90s anymore-this is modern day harness racing

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2024, 12:26:21 PM »
pappilion you are right, i have said for years , its a bros club and everyone knows their place and gets paid accordingly
tyler borth has learned, gave amigo hall the night the off after some big miles, maybe the judges should call him in

always some interesting bull shit in these agco reports
1. i see chad rozema is trying to become a judge, guess things did not work out at grand river ??, being a judge, nice retirement  part time job if you can get it
2.so they "spoke " to jody about the slow second quarter, and what was the outcome or results of that discussion, a slap on the wrist i assume so why bother noting it and looking like fools
3. judges spoke to young about his urging style, he will make adjustments ?? in what way , what was deemed wrong and how is he to correct it
4. drivers meeting thursday... great , what is it for and will we know the things discussed and the results

typical nonsense from these jackals

ferdinand the bull

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2024, 01:55:16 PM »
pappilion you are right, i have said for years , its a bros club and everyone knows their place and gets paid accordingly
tyler borth has learned, gave amigo hall the night the off after some big miles, maybe the judges should call him in

always some interesting bull shit in these agco reports
1. i see chad rozema is trying to become a judge, guess things did not work out at grand river ??, being a judge, nice retirement  part time job if you can get it
2.so they "spoke " to jody about the slow second quarter, and what was the outcome or results of that discussion, a slap on the wrist i assume so why bother noting it and looking like fools
3. judges spoke to young about his urging style, he will make adjustments ?? in what way , what was deemed wrong and how is he to correct it
4. drivers meeting thursday... great , what is it for and will we know the things discussed and the results

typical nonsense from these jackals
Same lines of bullshit with no accountability,  the drivers rule the roost ,no need for the judges
They even have a private driver's betting chat room

Jazzman

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2024, 06:15:30 PM »
in defence of chad rozem grand river changed their managment position to a seaonal job 5 month contract cant live off that

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2024, 08:42:04 PM »
good info jazzman, was not aware of that
knowing that it makes sense as to who grand river hired , no disrespect to the new hire but read the article and her resume , yikes!!
not sure how serious grand river is giving out a 5 month contract

mwins

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2024, 09:00:48 PM »
good info jazzman, was not aware of that
knowing that it makes sense as to who grand river hired , no disrespect to the new hire but read the article and her resume , yikes!!
not sure how serious grand river is giving out a 5 month contract

Is it Paul Macdonnell's daughter?
James McDonald's baby momma?

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2024, 09:49:59 PM »
yes to the first question
i dont know the answer to the second one

ferdinand the bull

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2024, 09:59:16 PM »
Is it Paul Macdonnell's daughter?
James McDonald's baby momma?
Yes macs daughter
Yes James first wife ,Anthony too had a trial run before Any was his second

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Frank the Zipper: it comes in handy
    May 16, 2024, 02:49:07 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: No do explain...
    May 16, 2024, 11:48:54 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: Have you tried Whackenal in the handy 16 ozcan?
    May 16, 2024, 08:36:36 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Still say Noxema is the best for tug time.
    May 15, 2024, 07:13:14 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like how it feels between my toes and ass cheeks. way better than desenex, or prep H
    May 15, 2024, 05:04:31 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Never tried it for that purpose. Will give it a try!
    May 15, 2024, 05:00:44 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Vicks Vapor Rub is a great slipping cream
    May 14, 2024, 05:43:11 PM
  • The Thorn: Damn, You'all sound like a bunch of pussies.  Go smell some flowers and report back
    May 14, 2024, 12:41:19 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal