Author Topic: As per Shopping Cart Mary’s request  (Read 6167 times)

Gaagoots

• Elite
Re: As per Shopping Cart Mary’s request
« Reply #30 on: May 06, 2023, 10:51:22 AM »
I'm thinking you could be Mike. Always keeping this thread going and obsessed with that azzz!

Over 20 times you have mention her azzz in the last 30 post. Either your scm or one sick bastard and needs therapy!

tmbz1
I’ll mention it one more time … I’m obsessed with Edita’s hot azzzzz.  By the way, I sent her a message on Facebook and she replied. I’ll keep you posted.

The Thorn

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #31 on: May 06, 2023, 10:58:07 AM »
I’ll mention it one more time … I’m obsessed with Edita’s hot azzzzz.  By the way, I sent her a message on Facebook and she replied. I’ll keep you posted.

For once I may actually look forward to one of your posts.  Much more interesting than continually bashing someone who doesn't give a shit and just laughs at you.

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
  • Part Human, Part Machine, Better Part Canine
« Reply #32 on: May 06, 2023, 11:03:25 AM »

ngc3 Wow!  ngc3

That reply is her OCD, I heard she replies to erection blue pill spam!  73cv.2

I've done you the greatest service in the history of one BRO helping another BRO in their quest for PUSSY - instead of having to chase her  :P, we've hit her radar here, she's hunting you now like a master trapper.  I hope you appreciate it, you do don't you?!  ;D
It's Official!

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #33 on: May 06, 2023, 12:29:33 PM »
ngc3 Wow!  ngc3

That reply is her OCD, I heard she replies to erection blue pill spam!  73cv.2

I've done you the greatest service in the history of one BRO helping another BRO in their quest for PUSSY - instead of having to chase her  :P, we've hit her radar here, she's hunting you now like a master trapper.  I hope you appreciate it, you do don't you?!  ;D
I very much appreciate it Senator.... I could have been a total scum bag and said "Hi I'm a friend of Mike's!" "Mike told me it 100 for BJ 200 for a fuck or anal!"   I"ll take both!

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #34 on: May 06, 2023, 12:32:04 PM »
For once I may actually look forward to one of your posts.  Much more interesting than continually bashing someone who doesn't give a shit and just laughs at you.
Thanks, it's all good.  tmbz1

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #35 on: May 06, 2023, 12:36:48 PM »
I very much appreciate it Senator.... I could have been a total scum bag and said "Hi I'm a friend of Mike's!" "Mike told me it 100 for BJ 200 for a fuck or anal!"   I"ll take both!

If you need, I'll lend you a spoon to clear that ass babe, bullseye & VGL!  Just whistle, and I'm THERE! for any support work needed other than clean up doody duty!   ;D
It's Official!

Mazola

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #36 on: May 06, 2023, 12:47:11 PM »

I think its Mike's ass that he wants. He is so obsessed with him and you're right no one gives a shit.

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #37 on: May 06, 2023, 12:50:45 PM »
I think its Mike's ass that he wants. He is so obsessed with him and you're right no one gives a shit.

And?  Maybe the horse too?  ;D The whole SCM soap opera is fucking freak show that never gets canceled, it keeps coming up like a bad late night burrito....we have to accept our fate and proceed....I dunno how to proceed lol!   73cv.2
It's Official!

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #38 on: May 06, 2023, 02:51:13 PM »
If you need, I'll lend you a spoon to clear that ass babe, bullseye & VGL!  Just whistle, and I'm THERE! for any support work needed other than clean up doody duty!   ;D
Thank you Senator I'll defiantly keep that in mind tmbz1. We've been texting back and forth on FB messenger we have a lot in common being animal lovers.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #39 on: May 06, 2023, 02:53:16 PM »
And?  Maybe the horse too?  ;D The whole SCM soap opera is fucking freak show that never gets canceled, it keeps coming up like a bad late night burrito....we have to accept our fate and proceed....I dunno how to proceed lol!   73cv.2
HAHAHAH!  It's like a nightmare saga that never ends. He's so entertaining. 

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #40 on: May 06, 2023, 02:55:34 PM »
No! better we talk about the looser who bet the 1-5 shot that was up the track or better yet lets knock the race tracks that keeps us all in the game. I keep you posted in regards to SCM tmbz1.

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #41 on: May 06, 2023, 03:00:02 PM »
Thank you Senator I'll defiantly keep that in mind tmbz1. We've been texting back and forth on FB messenger we have a lot in common being animal lovers.

A babe that does SM DMs?!  Wow!!  Money is definitely coming down late on being a Nymph!!!   tmbz1

Take your time, no rush  :P, some other stallions will be shoving their big fat johnsons in her while y'all friend chat and she'll only feel like the Lincoln Tunnel during rush hour the time you bring her to the finish line!!  ;D
It's Official!

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #42 on: May 06, 2023, 05:18:22 PM »
A babe that does SM DMs?!  Wow!!  Money is definitely coming down late on being a Nymph!!!   tmbz1

Take your time, no rush  :P, some other stallions will be shoving their big fat johnsons in her while y'all friend chat and she'll only feel like the Lincoln Tunnel during rush hour the time you bring her to the finish line!!  ;D
What I like about her is she seems well educated and into those horses, I don't think she's going fuck just any Mandingo that hits on her this may take some time but make no mistake about it I might get turned down but I'll be taking a shot and it usually works out......

Oh BTW: I plan on bringing a tube of KY jelly on our third date.  11.a

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #43 on: May 06, 2023, 05:29:29 PM »
What I like about her is she seems well educated and into those horses, I don't think she's going fuck just any Mandingo that hits on her this may take some time but make no mistake about it I might get turned down but I'll be taking a shot and it usually works out......

Oh BTW: I plan on bringing a tube of KY jelly on our third date.  11.a

I hope you're right bro! 

It's now the most planned potential ass fuck in the history of cinema and life EVER, if it happens - you should win an Anal Oscar!  Make great shit happen!!  tmbz1
It's Official!

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #44 on: May 06, 2023, 06:17:34 PM »
Haku and gaagoots just like old times!
« Last Edit: May 06, 2023, 06:19:16 PM by Kirby's Ace »
In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Frank the Zipper: it comes in handy
    May 16, 2024, 02:49:07 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: No do explain...
    May 16, 2024, 11:48:54 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: Have you tried Whackenal in the handy 16 ozcan?
    May 16, 2024, 08:36:36 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Still say Noxema is the best for tug time.
    May 15, 2024, 07:13:14 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like how it feels between my toes and ass cheeks. way better than desenex, or prep H
    May 15, 2024, 05:04:31 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Never tried it for that purpose. Will give it a try!
    May 15, 2024, 05:00:44 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Vicks Vapor Rub is a great slipping cream
    May 14, 2024, 05:43:11 PM
  • The Thorn: Damn, You'all sound like a bunch of pussies.  Go smell some flowers and report back
    May 14, 2024, 12:41:19 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal