Author Topic: Today's identity crisis Is he or isin't he  (Read 3056 times)

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
  • Part Human, Part Machine, Better Part Canine
Re: Today's identity crisis Is he or isin't he
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2023, 06:02:54 PM »
Hey if you think I'm Ray C come to oak grove, both you dumb fucs or one at a time, and you leave with your tail or a cock between your legs like the bitches your sounding like.

We can move mountains from right here...who are we?  who is you, is absolute!   ba bye bye mf ;D
It's Official!

The Thorn

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2023, 06:04:28 PM »
Thorn I feel for you. Probably a guy that's not been right much his whole life but feels compelled to mix it up a bit to feel alive. I get that, you want to feel relevant and needed. No harm in that. But when you try to out the wrong person thats down right disrespectful, didnt your momma learn you no manners?

Your daddy is not proud of his pegging son whether or not you are the person in question

If there are any curious people here go to his posts on the following days 5/28, 5/29, 6/4, 6.5
Noice the times of day he starts and stops posting.  Compare that to the Oak Grove race times and then make up your own mind if it's a coincidence or not that he disappears during those times and reappears shortly after the races are over.

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2023, 06:06:50 PM »
what the fuck is Oak GROVE?

The Thorn

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2023, 06:10:09 PM »
Don't be an ass Calhoun

The Thorn

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2023, 06:19:23 PM »
Hey if you think I'm Ray C come to oak grove, both you dumb fucs or one at a time, and you leave with your tail or a cock between your legs like the bitches your sounding like.

Good try ... but if you are who we think according to knowledgeable people on this site You are NOT actually at Oak Grove but home in Pa.

The kid repping Oak Grove is ok. Its juvenile and I believe hes doing the schtick from his home studio in Pennsylvania
(the Oakgrove backdrop and computer inset..thats his.)

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2023, 06:49:34 PM »
Damn, 2nd time I visit Chili's and all this shit happens!

I gotta find a new LBGTQ restaurant that has faster service!

Hold on, Gotta watch the Belmont and I'll be back!
In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
  • In the beginning, man created"god".
« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2023, 06:54:10 PM »
He who laughs last, laughs best.

Calhoun

• Elite

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
« Reply #23 on: June 10, 2023, 07:14:48 PM »
what the fuck is Oak GROVE?

Some Bullshit Story Thorn and Senator Retard are trying conjure, like the devil worshipers they are.
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
  • In the beginning, man created"god".
« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2023, 07:29:21 PM »
He who laughs last, laughs best.

Generation XYZ

• Elite
« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2023, 01:17:32 PM »
Hey you two double headed dildos, (Blutarsky and The Thorn), shouldn't I be handicapping Oak Grove today? Fucking meat sticks.

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
  • Part Human, Part Machine, Better Part Canine
« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2023, 01:19:37 PM »
Hey you two double headed dildos, (Blutarsky and The Thorn), shouldn't I be handicapping Oak Grove today? Fucking meat sticks.

Doesn't yo daddy do the handicapping and you the posing, you were gone last night putting together that world class wardrobe?   ngc3

I'll take 2 of those! I'm hungry, long night just got up!   ;D
It's Official!

Generation XYZ

• Elite
« Reply #27 on: June 11, 2023, 02:05:37 PM »
Doesn't yo daddy do the handicapping and you the posing, you were gone last night putting together that world class wardrobe?   ngc3

I'll take 2 of those! I'm hungry, long night just got up!   ;D

Yes your right. Damn you had me at hello.... 11.wj 11.bz 11.wj 11.tb 11.wj 11.a 11.tb

The Thorn

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #28 on: June 11, 2023, 02:20:27 PM »
I'm not going any further with this after this post and I keep my word unlike all the others here that say they are finished and then whine back in.

I don't give a crap if you are that person or not.  As for the next 3 days .. doesn't matter if your name xyz is here during those races or not.  All you need is a laptop and or friend to do both at the same time.  So whatever ... You can do both if necessary to regain your "image" which is a dude who likes it in the ass.  Done ... You said that not me.  I won't respond again.  say whatever you want and good luck

Generation XYZ

• Elite
« Reply #29 on: June 11, 2023, 02:52:53 PM »
I'm not going any further with this after this post and I keep my word unlike all the others here that say they are finished and then whine back in.

I don't give a crap if you are that person or not.  As for the next 3 days .. doesn't matter if your name xyz is here during those races or not.  All you need is a laptop and or friend to do both at the same time.  So whatever ... You can do both if necessary to regain your "image" which is a dude who likes it in the ass.  Done ... You said that not me.  I won't respond again.  say whatever you want and good luck

Any one who can bend over for Blutarsky like you do, Is the one that likes it in the ass. As for you going both ways? I think you go the wrong way every time. You align yourself with a self proclaimed tough guy that has become the ridicule of the site. Because, YES YES YES of all people SCM smoked this asshole blutarsky out of the weeds and into a clearing to be seen by all as to what a two faced bullshit artist he is.  Mean while your on all fours taking it at both ends.  Come man gain some self respect. "The Thorn" more like a little prick.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • In It Deep: 11.tfk
    May 28, 2024, 07:54:33 PM
  • In It Deep: The Butt Nut
    May 28, 2024, 07:49:02 PM
  • Bernie Madoff: ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
    May 24, 2024, 08:05:54 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: At least we agree it's a shithole
    May 24, 2024, 07:04:43 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: I think this shithole owns you!
    May 24, 2024, 09:30:25 AM
  • M P: Face it, I OWN THIS SHITHOLE of a forum.
    May 23, 2024, 09:35:08 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Itchy Kitties...
    May 22, 2024, 05:09:31 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Spew a little Spludge and the Pu$$y Cats are drawn to it lie a girl with baby rabies
    May 22, 2024, 01:37:15 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal