Author Topic: Allard arrested  (Read 80360 times)

bond

• Elite
Re: Allard arrested
« Reply #105 on: March 14, 2020, 01:40:38 PM »
Right, name all of these clean successful trainers out there. If they are racing clean, they aren`t making any money and the owners aren`t staying with them. The owners know who to go with and they only want one thing, to win and make money. They don`t care how. The honest trainers at most tracks are long gone because they couldn`t compete with the crooked ones.
Unreal-I can see why you are a disgruntled hater. Why stress out and get on this site-since everyone is a cheat?
You are right in one thing only--some bad apples have been left in the basket too long and racing administrators have let the ball drop on cleaning them out. However-the FBI-is a different ballgame and many will now be gone-forever.
I happen to know there are many great horsemen out there-who play by the rules and make plenty of money along with their owners-and are certainly NOT cheats. Just like bad apple trainer scumbags-some Owners are just as guilty as they seek out these bad apple trainers  -trainers that have a bad reputation that they should know not to give their horse to.
Some horses like Cam Fella,Somebeach,Miki,Muscle Hill etc etc---were just great horses that didnt need any shit or help to make them great and their trainers job-was just to get them fit-and not screw them up.
Great trainers-are just the same--they are simply better than the rest.
Only cheaters resort to drugs-because they are not good enough-so they need that edge to overcome their lack of ability-and with the Racing Administrators-not doing their job-they have been allowed to prosper and a whole culture of chemists has emerged.
At least now-some will go to Jail-never to race again-so other cheaters should now sit up and take notice.
In other words--the cream will rise to the top-and the shit fall to the bottom. 

TTitans1

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #106 on: March 14, 2020, 02:35:01 PM »
Bond, you are naming horses from quite a while back. I asked to name a trainer right now who is racing clean and making money. You can`t.

Harness Stats

« Reply #107 on: March 14, 2020, 02:55:45 PM »
Here's the current top 25 money earners this year per USTA .. hence successful .. pick who you think is clean

Burke, Ronald J "Ron"
Allard, Rene M
Harris , Andrew S
Banca, Richard J
Moreau , Richard
Auciello , Carmen E
Surick, Nick
Di Domenico, Scott D
King Jr, James T "Jim"
Morgan Jr, Virgil V
Bongiorno, Jennifer L
Columbo, Joseph D
Rhoades, William
Davis, Dylan P
Cullipher, Jeffrey W "Jeff"
Redder, Peter A
Loney, C B "C Brian"
Baillargeon, Benoit O
Bucci, Ricky A
Betts, Scott R
Godinez, Jose L
Givens, Melvin W "Wayne"
George, Scott T "Tyler"
Schillaci, Samuel J "Sam"
Height, Christopher J "Chris"

dinkadoo

• Elite
« Reply #108 on: March 14, 2020, 03:01:57 PM »
this story has gotten so big -- that even the USTA is carrying stories about those arrested.

PurpleSheetPicks

• Elite
« Reply #109 on: March 14, 2020, 03:55:58 PM »
Here's the current top 25 money earners this year per USTA .. hence successful .. pick who you think is clean

Burke, Ronald J "Ron"
Allard, Rene M
Harris , Andrew S
Banca, Richard J
Moreau , Richard
Auciello , Carmen E
Surick, Nick
Di Domenico, Scott D
King Jr, James T "Jim"
Morgan Jr, Virgil V
Bongiorno, Jennifer L
Columbo, Joseph D
Rhoades, William
Davis, Dylan P
Cullipher, Jeffrey W "Jeff"
Redder, Peter A
Loney, C B "C Brian"
Baillargeon, Benoit O
Bucci, Ricky A
Betts, Scott R
Godinez, Jose L
Givens, Melvin W "Wayne"
George, Scott T "Tyler"
Schillaci, Samuel J "Sam"
Height, Christopher J "Chris"

schillachi
how did heeven make this list

bond

• Elite
« Reply #110 on: March 14, 2020, 04:39:00 PM »
Bond, you are naming horses from quite a while back. I asked to name a trainer right now who is racing clean and making money. You can`t.
I can name plenty--but wont waste my time because you have already stated they are all cheats-so whats the point?
Heres the truth--it depends on the perspective you take re medication.
1) Ask anyone from outside North America-and EVERY TRAINER IS A CHEAT/DRUG USER-because we use Lasix-drug.
2) Ask a hater(like most on this forum-and 95%-are cheaters/drug users especially if they happen to have a high strike rate..
3) Ask most educated people including those who write the medication guidelines and trainers/vets -those who use Class 1 or 2 medications or drugs that act like them and then go race--are the cheaters and those that kill with their meds- dont go past go and straight to prison.
4) Ask any decent horse trainer/vet-who uses therapeutic medications only -class 3-5-and they would consider themselves to be NOT CHEATS
That is also my stand-anything that does not hurt a horse-can help him perform his best and is not JUST a PEdrug ie Class 3-5 and races under the rules-is NOT a drug cheat.
One caveat--using a multitude of therapeutic drugs in a short space of time-ie stacking-like Pena and others were doing -will obviously place you as being a cheat as overdoing any drug-cannot be in the best interests on the health of the horse.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2020, 04:43:38 PM by bond »

TTitans1

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #111 on: March 14, 2020, 04:41:15 PM »
Columbo from Crissman crew, not clean. Schillaci not clean all the way back to his Batavia/Buff days.

bond

• Elite
« Reply #112 on: March 14, 2020, 04:45:28 PM »
Columbo from Crissman crew, not clean. Schillaci not clean all the way back to his Batavia/Buff days.
So-he fits in the number 3 column I outlined-please show evidence.

tellitlikeitis

• Top Claimer
« Reply #113 on: March 14, 2020, 04:58:25 PM »
Let due process run its course but trust me if these allegations and recordings are indicative of the animal abuse as they continually laugh at the deaths of these innocent animal then they are subject to similar penalties as anyone else .. Mike Vick? I think 4 yrs for these guys would be minimal and fair? The recordings are brutal as an animal lover??

ferdinand the bull

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #114 on: March 14, 2020, 05:00:09 PM »
Crissman and Oakes old Buffalo buddies
Is Crissman licensed?

PurpleSheetPicks

• Elite
« Reply #115 on: March 14, 2020, 05:00:54 PM »
does this mean no more entries from Allard?
he has ALOT of horses

TTitans1

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #116 on: March 14, 2020, 05:03:59 PM »
Bond, I know the difference between the class 1 and 3 and so forth. Not all trainers are using class 1 narcotics but if you look back through the last 10 years or more, class 1 gets you nothing and a small time guy gets hammered for a class 3. I believe in the jugs, the anti-inflamatories, etc. and lasix does nothing but help a horse. That`s all great. But how about the new drenches that came out. How bout the shakes? How many horses died or were ruined from EPO going on for years and how many horsemen used it if they could get their hands on it? How many livers did overuse of cobalt destroy? I can tell you there were plenty at my track and Know-nothing mfers were abusing it everywhere. You don`t want to go back and forth with me on the subject Bond. I did 35 years in the game and my eyes were always open. Like I said, you aren`t naming anybody because you can`t! End of story!

ferdinand the bull

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #117 on: March 14, 2020, 05:06:59 PM »
does this mean no more entries from Allard?
he has ALOT of horses
Have any commissions approved transfers of yet?

cr dawg

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #118 on: March 14, 2020, 05:24:51 PM »
Bond,,,,,,,,,,,, In my opinion Cam Fella was in the baking soda era and I have stated before that SBSW was an epo horse. I would love to hear your list of clean trainers who can compete, because I don't believe there is 1.

PurpleSheetPicks

• Elite
« Reply #119 on: March 14, 2020, 05:31:32 PM »
Have any commissions approved transfers of yet?

good question

i see thoroughbreds are making all horses transfered wait 60 days

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like how it feels between my toes and ass cheeks. way better than desenex, or prep H
    Today at 05:04:31 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Never tried it for that purpose. Will give it a try!
    Today at 05:00:44 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Vicks Vapor Rub is a great slipping cream
    May 14, 2024, 05:43:11 PM
  • The Thorn: Damn, You'all sound like a bunch of pussies.  Go smell some flowers and report back
    May 14, 2024, 12:41:19 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like the cool soothing feel.
    May 13, 2024, 07:32:06 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Noxema gives me a soothing rush
    May 12, 2024, 01:08:57 PM
  • SwankToliverA: Wouldn't know, never had a need for it
    May 12, 2024, 12:12:11 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Yes it still offers that same cool sensation.
    May 12, 2024, 09:49:40 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal