Author Topic: No Action on Positive tests  (Read 4472 times)

Crash

• Top Claimer
No Action on Positive tests
« on: August 27, 2018, 04:26:38 PM »
How long are horsemen, the bettors, the media and racetrack administrators going to put up with letting the cheaters continue to flourish in the face of difficult economic tones for the industry. We have one trainer with several apparent positives under appeal, other prominent trainers living while holding onto lawyers coat sleeves. This industry is on borrowed time, and no one is stepping forward to publicize these affronts to any semblance of integrity remaining. Does anyone know who to contact to get a list of positives currently under appeal in the various jurisdictions? I’d like to call 20/20 or dateline.

Rabbi Of Racing

Re: No Action on Positive tests
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2018, 04:46:27 PM »
why would you or anyone care about doped horses? Makes no sense,it is impossible to stop.Every leading trainer is a chemist,that is just a fact,

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2018, 04:54:18 PM »
why would you or anyone care about doped horses? Makes no sense,it is impossible to stop.Every leading trainer is a chemist,that is just a fact,

AND DATELINE COULD GIVE A RATS ASS...ZERO INTEREST

Pocono Pete

• NW-1
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2018, 05:18:24 PM »
All tracks donate to PETA. It's called SMTM....

Show Me The Money

The Exporter

• Elite
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2018, 05:31:08 PM »
How long are horsemen, the bettors, the media and racetrack administrators going to put up with letting the cheaters continue to flourish in the face of difficult economic tones for the industry. We have one trainer with several apparent positives under appeal, other prominent trainers living while holding onto lawyers coat sleeves. This industry is on borrowed time, and no one is stepping forward to publicize these affronts to any semblance of integrity remaining. Does anyone know who to contact to get a list of positives currently under appeal in the various jurisdictions? I’d like to call 20/20 or dateline.
Could you help me to understand, please? Who is the trainer with several apparent positives? The trainers holding on to the lawyers, who are they?
Now, dont think for a second I believe the game is straight. It never was. I am curious to who these people are you say are doing these things.

The Exporter

• Elite
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2018, 10:59:03 PM »
You give me more credit than deserved.  I don't know of these unspoken offenders.

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2018, 01:29:48 AM »
AND DATELINE COULD GIVE A RATS ASS...ZERO INTEREST

Oh, Mr. know-it-all > so you've already called them on the subject  <>  Don't type until you think about it

43z.stf 43z.stf 43z.stf

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2018, 01:40:39 AM »

you put a big enough punitive on cheating ... and, it would curb this crap.  i'm talking jail time - not just a 3 mo. suspension.  and, there has to be intrastate agreements so the perps can't just exodus to a fresh territory.  and, when they finallt get to race again, they should have to wear a scarlet C on their chest.

91.jzail 91.jzail 91.jzail 91.jzail 91.jzail

buffalo believer

• Elite
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2018, 06:45:32 AM »
you put a big enough punitive on cheating ... and, it would curb this crap.  i'm talking jail time - not just a 3 mo. suspension.  and, there has to be intrastate agreements so the perps can't just exodus to a fresh territory.  and, when they finallt get to race again, they should have to wear a scarlet C on their chest.

It could be jail time for attempting to manipulate a sporting event and in many instances possession of a controlled substance.  It would take one example to scare the shit out of all the violators. 

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2018, 09:33:21 AM »

WHEN YOU WAKE UP YOU WILL SEE NOBODY IS GOING TO DO ANYTHING
AND BE SURE TO INCLUDE YOUR QUALIFICATIONS ON THIS SUBJECT WHEN RESPONDING...

ANOTHER 2 DOLLAR LOSER? ngc3

Fair is fair

• Open / FFA
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2018, 01:40:30 PM »

Be realistic already. You want the death penalty for Jay walking or running a stop sign. The majority of the positives are approved medication overage violations.. COOOOMMOOOON MAAAAAN

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2018, 02:23:27 PM »
Be realistic already. You want the death penalty for Jay walking or running a stop sign. The majority of the positives are approved medication overage violations.. COOOOMMOOOON MAAAAAN

tmbz1

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Michael Petrelli: Face it, I OWN THIS SHITHOLE of a forum.
    May 23, 2024, 09:35:08 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Itchy Kitties...
    May 22, 2024, 05:09:31 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Spew a little Spludge and the Pu$$y Cats are drawn to it lie a girl with baby rabies
    May 22, 2024, 01:37:15 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Aint that the truth
    May 21, 2024, 09:29:01 PM
  • The Thorn: Got to watch out for those strays. They want to move in and take you over
    May 21, 2024, 07:38:01 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: especially a stray cat
    May 21, 2024, 07:07:22 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Good Pu$$Y Cat is hard to forget.
    May 21, 2024, 05:27:22 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Thats self centered to the max Madoff.
    May 19, 2024, 09:08:38 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal