Author Topic: Note to admin  (Read 6582 times)

balmoralfan

• Stakes Horse
Note to admin
« on: February 23, 2024, 07:47:40 AM »
I speak for lots of people when I say we don't think there's any need for this "gaagoots" troll, so far as keeping him around. He adds nothing to harness discussions and just seems like a bustout crank.
Probably consider launching from horseplop which we all love because he hates everything and anything. Offering sound advice here

onabrake

• Open / FFA
Re: Note to admin
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2024, 07:52:25 AM »
But wait, he has held APPLE IPO stock since 1980.... yep 44 years. He is a multi millionaire that we should all be bowing down to. ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Now reality strikes and he is a fucking lying sack of shit, degenerate loser 11.wp

Ramnap

• 4 claimer
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2024, 08:05:33 AM »
I don't know anything about him but if you want to silence voices that way you are not going to accomplish it. The only way to silence stupidity is to expose it. 

onabrake

• Open / FFA
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2024, 11:31:28 AM »
Exposed over the last 48 hours as 100% lying scum bag.

Enter the IGGY list and needs a good banding.

Parked

• Elite
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2024, 11:37:44 AM »
I speak for lots of people when I say we don't think there's any need for this "gaagoots" troll, so far as keeping him around. He adds nothing to harness discussions and just seems like a bustout crank.
Probably consider launching from horseplop which we all love because he hates everything and anything. Offering sound advice here

👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

Frank the Zipper

• Stakes Horse
  • Shoot 'em up
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2024, 11:39:10 AM »
GaGa seems like a nice young man + he's entertaining.

Oliver Clozoff

• Top Claimer
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2024, 12:41:43 PM »
Exposed over the last 48 hours as 100% lying scum bag.

Enter the IGGY list and needs a good banding.

Yes let's find him a good band to play with, maybe a Springsteen cover band.  Assuming of course he gets the BANNING he deserves from horseplop.  Did anyone on here make it through 3rd grade?

The Thorn

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2024, 02:02:29 PM »
Yes let's find him a good band to play with, maybe a Springsteen cover band.  Assuming of course he gets the BANNING he deserves from horseplop.  Did anyone on here make it through 3rd grade?
All you just did is show that you are in the first grade.  On this site it's banded and has been forever. 

I don't care what they do to the self admitted lying racist.  He's been on my iggy list for a while now and tells as many lies as his idol.

Wild bull

• Open / FFA
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2024, 03:39:42 PM »
and who the fuck do you speak for sure the fuck ain't me don't know nor give a fuck who he/she is if lucpark can post dumb ass shit all the time why can't this person

hasbeen

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2024, 04:51:49 PM »
The Senator was an asset to this board yet he was banned.
Buttarsky failed to follow the rules. Since as long as I can remember, gumming up the site gets you axed, PDQ. He did it 2-3 times and they got rid of him. Easy solution to a pesky jagoff.
Otherwise, he'd still be here,and maybe adding to actual harness racing talk.
well, it's game over here at Maywood. thanks johnny Johnston for giving us fans the shaft!

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2024, 04:58:28 PM »
GAYGOOTS is ok. Maybe a little rambunctious at times, opinionated, and open about his backwoods beliefs. No different than Plop Super Star MIKEANT, and as entertaining as Senator Blutard. Controversial figures keep the site a buzz.
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

gogasgoboom

• Top Claimer
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2024, 05:32:42 PM »
GAYGOOTS is ok. Maybe a little rambunctious at times, opinionated, and open about his backwoods beliefs. No different than Plop Super Star MIKEANT, and as entertaining as Senator Blutard. Controversial figures keep the site a buzz.

No, they drive people away.

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2024, 05:41:40 PM »
SCM handed him his ass months ago.  Exposed him pretty good, not that it matters in the grand scheme of the world.  Seems to know about the game a little.  Seems to have been around it for a while. 

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2024, 06:05:50 PM »
Buttarsky failed to follow the rules. Since as long as I can remember, gumming up the site gets you axed, PDQ. He did it 2-3 times and they got rid of him. Easy solution to a pesky jagoff.
Otherwise, he'd still be here,and maybe adding to actual harness racing talk.

Dude WAKE UP!

He's still here!
In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

hasbeen

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2024, 06:10:33 PM »
Dude WAKE UP!

He's still here!
the point is under that troll name he broke a Cardinal rule here which was longstanding. If he is here under another name then he's toeing the line. Now, GSAC  11.bz
well, it's game over here at Maywood. thanks johnny Johnston for giving us fans the shaft!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Still say Noxema is the best for tug time.
    May 15, 2024, 07:13:14 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like how it feels between my toes and ass cheeks. way better than desenex, or prep H
    May 15, 2024, 05:04:31 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Never tried it for that purpose. Will give it a try!
    May 15, 2024, 05:00:44 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Vicks Vapor Rub is a great slipping cream
    May 14, 2024, 05:43:11 PM
  • The Thorn: Damn, You'all sound like a bunch of pussies.  Go smell some flowers and report back
    May 14, 2024, 12:41:19 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like the cool soothing feel.
    May 13, 2024, 07:32:06 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Noxema gives me a soothing rush
    May 12, 2024, 01:08:57 PM
  • SwankToliverA: Wouldn't know, never had a need for it
    May 12, 2024, 12:12:11 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal