Author Topic: Ross Cohen  (Read 10097 times)

Gaagoots

• Elite
Re: Ross Cohen
« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2024, 08:28:57 PM »
I find it astounding that someone can admit to having paid off at least 10 drivers to fix races and doesn't wind up in jail for a decent stretch even if he did rat out on the drugs.  Totally TOXIC for harness racing.
I agree! White trash got away with it!!

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #31 on: February 09, 2024, 08:32:37 PM »
Tell us what you really think of him..
Ask the prominent Jewish man Ross how he tried to fuck the daughter of a groom at Pocono! Even offered $$$

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #32 on: February 10, 2024, 08:04:52 AM »
Isn't that what harness racing needs?
Yeah an arrogant Jew that goes around fucking everybody out of money and then laughs about it with his white trash friends!

The Exporter

• Elite
« Reply #33 on: February 10, 2024, 08:53:42 AM »
How did this mutt fund his defense team? For more than 4 years defending against Feds gets costly.

toothman

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #34 on: February 10, 2024, 12:04:26 PM »
Yeah an arrogant Jew that goes around fucking everybody out of money and then laughs about it with his white trash friends!

Funny. When Bourgeault whacked his horse, I didn't hear you say that frog Canuck Catholic, only about the Jew.
If someone put you up against the wall with a baseball bat about your Jew/Heeb remarks, you'd say "Aw, I'm just trying to get a rise out of people, I don't mean anything by it". That's what's so pathetic. You don't realize your bigotry.
As my tribe would say, your "shtick " was never funny and its old. Put it on the shelf.

tumbleweed

• Open / FFA
« Reply #35 on: February 10, 2024, 12:11:36 PM »
Funny. When Bourgeault whacked his horse, I didn't hear you say that frog Canuck Catholic, only about the Jew.
If someone put you up against the wall with a baseball bat about your Jew/Heeb remarks, you'd say "Aw, I'm just trying to get a rise out of people, I don't mean anything by it". That's what's so pathetic. You don't realize your bigotry.
As my tribe would say, your "shtick " was never funny and its old. Put it on the shelf.
Right on the money. Gag is a no good racist punk.

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
« Reply #36 on: February 10, 2024, 12:16:07 PM »
GAYGOOTS Leave the hate mongering to MikeAnt. He was the best at what he did.  ngc3
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

Parked

• Elite
« Reply #37 on: February 10, 2024, 12:20:17 PM »

👍👍👍👍👍.  I’m not Jewish but agree with you 100%.   

Larry Bird Boy

• Elite
« Reply #38 on: February 10, 2024, 12:25:38 PM »
GAYGOOTS Leave the hate mongering to MikeAnt. He was the best at what he did.  ngc3
Good ole mike ant would be having a field day with Cohen and the Jewish people.
Johnny Johnson fucked up Chicago harness racing. I hope you die !!!!

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
« Reply #39 on: February 10, 2024, 12:26:14 PM »
Ross Cohen, is probably wired now.
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #40 on: February 10, 2024, 01:34:44 PM »
Good ole mike ant would be having a field day with Cohen and the Jewish people.
Definitely could you imagine! Especially with this poor excuse of a human being!

Can you imagine fucking a great guy like the late Wes Fisher an old man with a huge heart out of a brand new truck and a years worth of feed bills and then the arrogant Jew laughed about it with friends at dinner!

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #41 on: February 10, 2024, 01:39:51 PM »
Mike Ant was to Jews

what

The Senator was to cock.

Both are greatly missed.

tumbleweed

• Open / FFA
« Reply #42 on: February 10, 2024, 04:24:27 PM »
Mike Ant was to Jews

what

The Senator was to cock.

Both are greatly missed.
How can anyone miss Mike Ant when we have his reincarnation in Gaagoots.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #43 on: February 10, 2024, 04:28:20 PM »

WRONG! I also criticized that piece of shit Bourgeault! Pay attention.  Well, listen asshole if they had a baseball bat and I didn’t have a weapon what the fuck do you think I would say what a stupid fucking statement that was.!
« Last Edit: February 10, 2024, 04:30:50 PM by Gaagoots »

bello

• Elite
« Reply #44 on: February 10, 2024, 05:44:55 PM »

You know I used to argue with this dumbass but once you recognize he is a
 גוייִשער קאָפּ   he is easy to ignore.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Frank the Zipper: Vicks Vapor Rub is a great slipping cream
    May 14, 2024, 05:43:11 PM
  • The Thorn: Damn, You'all sound like a bunch of pussies.  Go smell some flowers and report back
    May 14, 2024, 12:41:19 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like the cool soothing feel.
    May 13, 2024, 07:32:06 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Noxema gives me a soothing rush
    May 12, 2024, 01:08:57 PM
  • SwankToliverA: Wouldn't know, never had a need for it
    May 12, 2024, 12:12:11 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Yes it still offers that same cool sensation.
    May 12, 2024, 09:49:40 AM
  • SwankToliverA: Rooster- ppl still use Noxzema?
    May 11, 2024, 03:34:17 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Nothing a cold hand an Noxema can't cure.
    May 09, 2024, 09:11:36 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal