Author Topic: Ross Cohen  (Read 10100 times)

Oliver Clozoff

• Top Claimer
Re: Ross Cohen
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2024, 04:17:54 AM »
BloodHorse reported on the Flynn case but not the disposition of charges against Simpson that occurred in late 2023. In addition to time served, Simpson is undergoing two years of supervised release and was ordered to make restitution of  $31,435,782.

According to an order in the Simpson case and related cases with restitution orders, the names, addresses, and specific amounts owed to each victim are set forth in a written schedule that, by statute, is under seal to protect the privacy interests of victims.

What about the bettors, aren't they victims?  I'll take some of that 31 mill.

The Exporter

• Elite
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2024, 06:13:26 AM »
Simpson, Flynn and Cohen are all textbook Rat Bastards. They were not snitches, they are Rats. None of them consciously decided to inform the Feds they and others were criminals. What they did do is sing like a little cunt once they got pinched. All in an effort to help themselves. Nobody else but them.
 Maybe not today but soon they will all wish they had the balls Chris Oakes had. Like him or not, Oaks sucked it up, took it on the chin and pled guilty. He has been on the street since November.
 The restitution and fines are no joke. The Feds will attach any and all earnings until they are satisfied. Many get released before the full amount but , they need to show good faith to get that consideration. So, the next few years will be a living hell for the Rats.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2024, 10:16:16 AM »
Is he related to SCM? Rat bastard #2 or #1 ?
Larry, I would call it a tie! They are both vicious but Ross is heartless. At least Mike seems to care about the horses but Ross is a heartless motherfucker and could care less.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2024, 10:18:54 AM »
Simpson, Flynn and Cohen are all textbook Rat Bastards. They were not snitches, they are Rats. None of them consciously decided to inform the Feds they and others were criminals. What they did do is sing like a little cunt once they got pinched. All in an effort to help themselves. Nobody else but them.
 Maybe not today but soon they will all wish they had the balls Chris Oakes had. Like him or not, Oaks sucked it up, took it on the chin and pled guilty. He has been on the street since November.
 The restitution and fines are no joke. The Feds will attach any and all earnings until they are satisfied. Many get released before the full amount but , they need to show good faith to get that consideration. So, the next few years will be a living hell for the Rats.
Exactly they are both rat bastards no good motherfuckers. What Ross did to Wes Fisher was on evil! Let’s not even talk about the groom’s he tried to fuck!

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2024, 10:22:12 AM »
Agree, Cohen only snitched to save his own ass.  He's as dirty as any of them.  tmbz1
You are right on the money! He’s got the balls to parade around like an arrogant Jew who’s above everyone else! The Jewish people should be embarrassed of this fucking mongrel!

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2024, 11:37:04 AM »
What a snitch this guy is.

tmbz1
We don’t call them snitches. We call them a no good Rat Bastard!

I’ve also heard the term (A NO GOOD RAT FUCK) which is acceptable as well!

Here’s a message to the other fucking rat bastard wandering around Goshen. You’re posting pictures of you and Edita you’re not fooling anyone she’s not your girlfriend and she’s certainly not going to fuck you just stop wasting your time go fuck some skank around Goshen. You’ll have better luck!

Janny

• Top Claimer
« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2024, 11:59:41 AM »
Is he related to Sheena Cohen and Monique Cohen? If so, they’re listed as trainers/owners everywhere.

tumbleweed

• Open / FFA
« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2024, 12:16:22 PM »
You are right on the money! He’s got the balls to parade around like an arrogant Jew who’s above everyone else! The Jewish people should be embarrassed of this fucking mongrel!
The Jewish people are embarrassed by a racist like you. If someone is a scumbag it does not have anything to do with what religion you practice. Keep religion out of what you say.

jupiter

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2024, 12:21:17 PM »
I don't care about why he sang, he did and the others are doing time. He will fuck up again, it's all he knows.

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2024, 01:05:27 PM »
I don't care about why he sang, he did and the others are doing time. He will fuck up again, it's all he knows.

The guy is a world class fuck up!
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

Parked

• Elite
« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2024, 01:28:52 PM »
Ross would sell his mother to save his own ass. He’s a real piece of white trash! He’s the kind of guy that shakes you in the hand with one hand and stabs you in the back with the other another fucking rat bastard!

Tell us what you really think of him..   

Oliver Clozoff

• Top Claimer
« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2024, 04:08:48 PM »
I caught Ross at Yonkers at like 40-1.  He's alright in my book :)

SeattleSlew

• Open / FFA
« Reply #27 on: February 09, 2024, 06:21:04 PM »
The guy is a world class fuck up!

I find it astounding that someone can admit to having paid off at least 10 drivers to fix races and doesn't wind up in jail for a decent stretch even if he did rat out on the drugs.  Totally TOXIC for harness racing.

bello

• Elite
« Reply #28 on: February 09, 2024, 06:58:13 PM »
I find it astounding that someone can admit to having paid off at least 10 drivers to fix races and doesn't wind up in jail for a decent stretch even if he did rat out on the drugs.  Totally TOXIC for harness racing.

Sad to say they only wanted the drug convictions.

Looking forward to the complete release of the transcripts to see who the drivers were, if they don't redact the names.

toothman

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #29 on: February 09, 2024, 07:39:52 PM »
The people defending him did an incredible job, to get this lenient judgment compared to Nick Rene and Slick Rick

Pretty high powered. And good

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Frank the Zipper: Vicks Vapor Rub is a great slipping cream
    May 14, 2024, 05:43:11 PM
  • The Thorn: Damn, You'all sound like a bunch of pussies.  Go smell some flowers and report back
    May 14, 2024, 12:41:19 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like the cool soothing feel.
    May 13, 2024, 07:32:06 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Noxema gives me a soothing rush
    May 12, 2024, 01:08:57 PM
  • SwankToliverA: Wouldn't know, never had a need for it
    May 12, 2024, 12:12:11 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Yes it still offers that same cool sensation.
    May 12, 2024, 09:49:40 AM
  • SwankToliverA: Rooster- ppl still use Noxzema?
    May 11, 2024, 03:34:17 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Nothing a cold hand an Noxema can't cure.
    May 09, 2024, 09:11:36 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal