Author Topic: SCM WRONG AGAIN...CONGRATULATIONS MARK FORD  (Read 8844 times)

Gaagoots

• Elite
Re: SCM WRONG AGAIN...CONGRATULATIONS MARK FORD
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2023, 09:58:53 PM »
No shit Gaags he has to pay a big price. but what is your point?
Was I talking to you?  I wasn't talking to you... I was answering Fuguzzi's statement. Pay attention boy.

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2023, 10:13:37 PM »
Was I talking to you?  I wasn't talking to you... I was answering Fuguzzi's statement. Pay attention boy.
If your voicing your opinions in a thread your talking to anyone thats thats responding. So YES, your talking to me, and thats my reply Asshole.
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

TimTimTimbo

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2023, 10:26:23 PM »
If your voicing your opinions in a thread your talking to anyone thats thats responding. So YES, your talking to me, and thats my reply Asshole.

SCM seems to know who you are right down to where you work and your phone number, Is he bullshitting?

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2023, 10:29:19 PM »
Where the fuck was Shopping Cart Mike recording today?

Sounded like he was inside a Shop Vac set on high.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2023, 11:38:27 PM »
I’m not gonna resort to name-calling sorry pal.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2023, 11:42:24 PM »
SCM seems to know who you are right down to where you work and your phone number, Is he bullshitting?
Can you imagine that poor guy Pete!

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #21 on: October 31, 2023, 12:14:18 AM »
I’m getting a lot of IM’s on who is Wes Fisher?  Wes (rest in peace) was one of the nicest guys you ever wanna meet. When he opened up his feed store, I told him it was a mistake that you’re dealing with nothing but fucking bums up in this area.

Sure enough guys like Ross Cohen, Eric Mollor and Austin Gilbert and about a dozen more pieces of dog shit fuck him for feed.. Ross Cohen bullshitted him into buying a truck. Ross never paid him back another piece of fucking dog shit. It wasn’t long until these animals put him out of business.

Mark Ford  you know who he is? You know the one that fucking bum from Goshen is obsessed with. Well, Mark came along and bought Wes out gave him a home on his farm and a job.

It’s a shame what this game will do nice honest people like Wes rest in peace my friend.

[/b]Oh, by the way that fucking bum from Goshen i know you’re listening, how dare you talk about the dead the way back you do! Horrible just fucking horrible. God forgive you.

It’s amazing to me how obsessed you are with nice successful business people like Mark Ford, Ray S and Steve Jones, yet not a fucking peep out of you about these fucking deadbeats like Eric Mollor, Ross, Cohen, and Austin Gilbert who do nothing but get off, not paying their bills, and treating their horses in humanely!!!

Another thing you fucking rat bastard we wash our own dirty laundry! Example I knew a wicked hot groom from Sweden. She worked for a top trainer from down under,  she told me he got off sniffing her panties yet couldn’t get it hard to fuck her. I never said a fucking word because I’m not a fucking rat bastard and wouldn’t ruin that trainers career or have his owners or family think any less of him. That’s not the case with you you fucking rat bastard! You’re nothing but a fucking snitch!
[/b]

Casualfan1

• Top Claimer
« Reply #22 on: October 31, 2023, 12:26:31 AM »
Hey SCM...What happened? I'll tell you what happened Mark won the election!

Congratulations Mark on your reelection to the United States Trotting Association! Thank you for all you do for the horse industry you've done a miraculous job!

By the way SCM whatever happened in regards to the Nick Bayack lawsuit?? I'll tell you what happened!  You wasted all that time and energy collecting data, drone videos and photography for nothing. Why is it that nothing you ever say comes to fruition? Mark won the lawsuit..

You did nothing but bash successful businessmen like Steve Jones and Mark Ford along with Ray S and they all had banner years when are you going to learn...

The only lawsuit Ford needs to worry about is the one the he lost to the government and it’s unfortunately for him going to get worse. And that’s not because of this Petrelli guy. Ford has much more issues than worrying about him.
But I will say the feds love Petrelli like him or not, i don’t know the guy but he exposed you and others.
Again, he must be telling the truth as I’ll say it again I’ve yet to see a defamation suit filed against him.

Mailbox Money

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #23 on: October 31, 2023, 12:32:44 AM »
EmEffin M.F. will probably need to keep that salary now that he's looking at a multi million dollar environmental issue! ngc3

Larry Bird Boy

• Elite
« Reply #24 on: October 31, 2023, 12:35:41 AM »
The only lawsuit Ford needs to worry about is the one the he lost to the government and it’s unfortunately for him going to get worse. And that’s not because of this Petrelli guy. Ford has much more issues than worrying about him.
But I will say the feds love Petrelli like him or not, i don’t know the guy but he exposed you and others.
Again, he must be telling the truth as I’ll say it again I’ve yet to see a defamation suit filed against him.
Law school 101 never petition the court and file a lawsuit unless the person has something worth money. Petrelli has nothing so in essence nothing from nothing leaves nothing as billy Preston once sang. Faraldo did say he’s going to mess with the wrong person and you’re going to be fishing him out of the Hudson.
Johnny Johnson fucked up Chicago harness racing. I hope you die !!!!

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #25 on: October 31, 2023, 09:59:28 AM »
Oh, by the way that fucking bum from Goshen i know you’re listening, how dare you talk about the dead the way back you do! Horrible just fucking horrible. God forgive you.

It’s amazing to me how obsessed you are with successful business people like Mark Ford, Ray S and Steve Jones, yet not a fucking peep out of you about these fucking deadbeats like Eric Mollor, Ross, Cohen, and Austin Gilbert who do nothing but get off not paying their bills and treating their horses in humanely!!!

Kole Hanover

• Open / FFA
« Reply #26 on: October 31, 2023, 12:16:26 PM »
I know Mark Ford he will help anyone things he does and has done hurts no one here why the hate you jerks only wish you were half the man he is.

Well, you wouldn't want to be double the man, size wise...

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #27 on: October 31, 2023, 12:31:07 PM »
Well, you wouldn't want to be double the man, size wise...

Why do some people continue to say the same thing post after post about SCM..Can we please move on and if need be, find someone else to bash for months and months?
Thank you.
In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #28 on: October 31, 2023, 01:06:23 PM »
Oh, by the way that fucking bum from Goshen i know you’re listening, how dare you talk about the dead the way back you do! Horrible just fucking horrible. God forgive you.

It’s amazing to me how obsessed you are with successful business people like Mark Ford, Ray S and Steve Jones, yet not a fucking peep out of you about these fucking deadbeats like Eric Mollor, Ross, Cohen, and Austin Gilbert who do nothing but get off not paying their bills and treating their horses in humanely!!!

"Successful" people can be pieces of shit.   I don't know much about the others, but Ford fucked up and the federal govt is going to shove it up his ass!  Why deflect on these other people?  Just admit he fucked up.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2023, 01:28:17 PM by Harness racer »

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #29 on: October 31, 2023, 03:01:41 PM »
"Successful" people can be pieces of shit.   I don't know much about the others, but Ford fucked up and the federal govt is going to shove it up his ass!  Why deflect on these other people?  Just admit he fucked up.
Sounds like your listening to that fucking bum out of Goshen. Present your facts not hearsay

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Frank the Zipper: it comes in handy
    May 16, 2024, 02:49:07 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: No do explain...
    May 16, 2024, 11:48:54 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: Have you tried Whackenal in the handy 16 ozcan?
    May 16, 2024, 08:36:36 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Still say Noxema is the best for tug time.
    May 15, 2024, 07:13:14 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like how it feels between my toes and ass cheeks. way better than desenex, or prep H
    May 15, 2024, 05:04:31 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Never tried it for that purpose. Will give it a try!
    May 15, 2024, 05:00:44 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Vicks Vapor Rub is a great slipping cream
    May 14, 2024, 05:43:11 PM
  • The Thorn: Damn, You'all sound like a bunch of pussies.  Go smell some flowers and report back
    May 14, 2024, 12:41:19 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal