Author Topic: ANSWERS ALL QUESTIONS!  (Read 3937 times)

The Thorn

• Stakes Horse
Re: ANSWERS ALL QUESTIONS!
« Reply #45 on: October 29, 2023, 02:51:01 PM »
I definitely would have liked to have seen that.
It's still up on the Breeders Crown channel on Youtube.  They come in during the second half of the show when they feature the Crown races.

White Rabbit

• Open / FFA
« Reply #46 on: October 29, 2023, 02:54:10 PM »
Confederate was no where near Lexington when this happened.
With this neolithic statement,
when a trainer gets a positive on one horse he was only using it on that horse.
Allard Banca , Oakes they just treated one horse.
Stupid statement

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #47 on: October 29, 2023, 03:13:40 PM »
With this neolithic statement,
when a trainer gets a positive on one horse he was only using it on that horse.
Allard Banca , Oakes they just treated one horse.
Stupid statement
There were no positive tests. The person that got caught doing it was suspended. DC use more than 1 trainer. So no telling if it even happened in Pelling barn

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #48 on: October 29, 2023, 03:19:40 PM »
There were no positive tests. The person that got caught doing it was suspended. DC use more than 1 trainer. So no telling if it even happened in Pelling barn
They didn't have the balls to suspend trainer(s) or owner so they suspended some flunkie which doesn't affect their operation at all. What a joke.

White Rabbit

• Open / FFA
« Reply #49 on: October 29, 2023, 04:00:59 PM »
There weren’t any positives with the Allard etc, they knew what they were using and still couldn’t catch it, they knew BG’s gave the NS horse Epo , have that on wire taps and no positive. So DC was looking after the other 3 yrs in hopes of beating Confedrate. This is your contention
Ignorance truly is bliss

Fuguzzi

• Elite
« Reply #50 on: October 29, 2023, 04:07:58 PM »

Imagine if the exact scenario would have happened to L.Toscano at the jug...

Would you still be going on like you have been or would you make 50 threads going on & on about her cheating.

Just using her as an example but I've been here for years & have seen you post nothing but bias dribble.

You have your fav's & those you hate, your hate shines through daily...
I do seem to recall I was the first to post IMS "tried his heart out" in his elim. I will always credit any great performance by any horse or person.

Yes, i do have a bias against Linda. have raced against or watched her race my entire life. She is just a bit older. She is nothing special and her placement in the HOF is mostly because she checked the "female" box. Many, MANY male trainers with more accomplished and distinguished careers are still not in the HOF. And they should have been ahead of her. I also, harp on Dexter Dunn when he does dumb shit like he did twice last night. Is he talented? ABSOLUTELY and he can earn. but he is not a complete driver yet. like a Tetrick or Miller who make  3 or 4 mistakes all year. Do I harp on Bent Holland? Yes i do, because he either doesn't care or is a cheater and he doesn't deserve the privelege of racing for the purses he does.

We ALL have faves and people we dislike. It's life and horse racing. I have had people tell me IMS is a better horse than Confederate. That's a joke! Hell, I feel Stockade Seelster is a better horse than IMS. I had a guy on here tell me Herve was overrated! Patently absurd. Arguably the greatest driver ever on a half and so on...

No need to agree but no need to come at people on here with anger. And, FYI, the last thing I have in my heart is hate. tmbz1

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #51 on: October 29, 2023, 04:08:27 PM »
There weren’t any positives with the Allard etc, they knew what they were using and still couldn’t catch it, they knew BG’s gave the NS horse Epo , have that on wire taps and no positive. So DC was looking after the other 3 yrs in hopes of beating Confedrate. This is your contention
Ignorance truly is bliss
Confederate was 10 hours away in NJ. Not sure what they were looking to accomplish on the other horses that were in KY

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #52 on: October 29, 2023, 04:11:28 PM »
You guys are the ones claiming they were dopeing the horses. What do you think they were trying to accomplish?

Fuguzzi

• Elite
« Reply #53 on: October 29, 2023, 04:12:02 PM »
Haven't been here long but you got thousands upon thousands of posts in such a short time.

I know it's not your first(or 2nd) username but you must have something better to do than create countless posts & reply to EVERY thread made, numerous times each thread.
Only username i have ever had. I cant help it if you don't believe me. As I alluded to, i got very lucky with something away from harness racing that allowed me to semi retire at a young age and I was away from the business and heavily involved in dressage for many years. I have posted heavily when time allows. Sorry if that upsets you. I have much to keep me busy and I blend my time well. 35 acres green/dozens of 2 and 4 legged creatures. Peace out, buddy

Fuguzzi

• Elite
« Reply #54 on: October 29, 2023, 04:14:20 PM »
My average since joining is 19 posts per day. Why do you find that an astonishing figure?

White Rabbit

• Open / FFA
« Reply #55 on: October 29, 2023, 04:21:50 PM »
Confederate was 10 hours away in NJ. Not sure what they were looking to accomplish on the other horses that were in KY
Then why not just have the attending Veterinarians that are at the track do your bloodwork. What are we trying to hide. If your on the up n up why take such a risk.

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #56 on: October 29, 2023, 04:25:58 PM »
That is the million dollar question. Not sure why they didn’t want the trainers to know they were pulling blood on them

White Rabbit

• Open / FFA
« Reply #57 on: October 29, 2023, 04:29:08 PM »
That’s why ist should have been immediate suspension of all DC horse . It’s not like once they got caught they were going to confess, what was actually going on.

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #58 on: October 29, 2023, 04:30:22 PM »
The bottom line is an employee of DC was caught at midnight on a state sanctioned property  with at the minimum, needles. The flunkie that got caught was not there of her own volition therfore either the owner or trainer or both should also be suspended. Get caught at M1 with a bag of needles and I can guarantee there will be suspensions.

White Rabbit

• Open / FFA
« Reply #59 on: October 29, 2023, 04:39:57 PM »
Now now MC if it’s a certain trainer at M1 then am sure they would have and except abler reason for having them. How many guys you think could say on pre race interview, yeah the asked to race so n so easy tonight so there fresh for the stake next week and only get taken off those drivers that night.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Frank the Zipper: Vicks Vapor Rub is a great slipping cream
    May 14, 2024, 05:43:11 PM
  • The Thorn: Damn, You'all sound like a bunch of pussies.  Go smell some flowers and report back
    May 14, 2024, 12:41:19 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like the cool soothing feel.
    May 13, 2024, 07:32:06 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Noxema gives me a soothing rush
    May 12, 2024, 01:08:57 PM
  • SwankToliverA: Wouldn't know, never had a need for it
    May 12, 2024, 12:12:11 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Yes it still offers that same cool sensation.
    May 12, 2024, 09:49:40 AM
  • SwankToliverA: Rooster- ppl still use Noxzema?
    May 11, 2024, 03:34:17 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Nothing a cold hand an Noxema can't cure.
    May 09, 2024, 09:11:36 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal