Author Topic: ANSWERS ALL QUESTIONS!  (Read 3832 times)

White Rabbit

• Open / FFA
Re: ANSWERS ALL QUESTIONS!
« Reply #30 on: October 29, 2023, 11:08:02 AM »
So you think the Lexington visit was the first time they didn’t and caught on the first time.

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #31 on: October 29, 2023, 11:47:49 AM »
well clearly its my show was showing the wear from  battles of the season
however a 25.3 first qtr blast out of the 9 hole in the slop likely didnt help

shotgunner

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #32 on: October 29, 2023, 11:52:26 AM »
So you think the Lexington visit was the first time they didn’t and caught on the first time.
Considering the lab at Diamond Creek is in Kentucky, yeah. Nice people that work at the farm there but they don’t have any idea about actually racing a horse (for that matter neither does Adam). The idea that Diamond Creek is going around pre racing their horses without trainer knowledge is laughable.

Miguel_Sanchez

• Open / FFA
« Reply #33 on: October 29, 2023, 12:20:28 PM »
Considering the lab at Diamond Creek is in Kentucky, yeah. Nice people that work at the farm there but they don’t have any idea about actually racing a horse (for that matter neither does Adam). The idea that Diamond Creek is going around pre racing their horses without trainer knowledge is laughable.
So WHY does a farm need blood on their horses?  WHY do they need to do it in the middle of the night?

jupiter

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #34 on: October 29, 2023, 12:33:53 PM »
IMS is cooked like Ammo. AB is one of the biggest players he's gonna get slack, if you think the trainers don't know you're nuts. They want to know the numbers just like I would, easier than waiting for the vet and the lab. It only cost him 5 grand farm mgr suspended. Still got the blood tested.

Mailbox Money

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #35 on: October 29, 2023, 12:47:38 PM »
The time of day that the "Lance Armstrong "event took place SCREAMS blood doping! The controlling parties of this game are more concerned about fast miles than animal welfare and conspiracy! It's a crying ass shame!.The sad part is that this will never change! 🙈🙉🙊

theokodjak26

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #36 on: October 29, 2023, 01:13:49 PM »
Confederate may be the horse of the night and the year but that performance by Sylvia was just amazing.

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #37 on: October 29, 2023, 02:21:53 PM »
Why doesn't Bythemissal get any respect? 1:48 in the soup was impressive IMO.

Kole Hanover

• Open / FFA
« Reply #38 on: October 29, 2023, 02:23:35 PM »
You know i love the game and I hate the fact they were fucking around with the horses at midnight involving blood, but until a positive and suspension comes along, i can only go with the fact that the horses are being allowed to race and appreciate what they are accomplishing. that's it. If it truly isn't clean, we will find out eventually.

Imagine if the exact scenario would have happened to L.Toscano at the jug...

Would you still be going on like you have been or would you make 50 threads going on & on about her cheating.

Just using her as an example but I've been here for years & have seen you post nothing but bias dribble.

You have your fav's & those you hate, your hate shines through daily...

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #39 on: October 29, 2023, 02:25:03 PM »
I believe the Hempt is still at Pocono and it went 3 days after the midnight visit
Then they should have been scratched at PCD

Kole Hanover

• Open / FFA
« Reply #40 on: October 29, 2023, 02:25:48 PM »

Haven't been here long but you got thousands upon thousands of posts in such a short time.

I know it's not your first(or 2nd) username but you must have something better to do than create countless posts & reply to EVERY thread made, numerous times each thread.

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #41 on: October 29, 2023, 02:40:00 PM »
Then they should have been scratched at PCD

Confederate was no where near Lexington when this happened.

The Thorn

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #42 on: October 29, 2023, 02:44:22 PM »
Too bad one of the blow hards hosting the telecast didn't have the balls to ask about the midnight blood testing.
You should have watched the other telecast.  COSI produced, aired on Youtube and Facebook too.  Hosted by some of the old Mohawk crew Gary, Chad, Mike et al. Their commentary guests were John Campbell and Bill O'Donnell.  Much better than having to listen to Heyden's irrelevant stats although O'Donnell was definintely showing his age.

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #43 on: October 29, 2023, 02:44:45 PM »
Confederate was no where near Lexington when this happened.
Never said he was. I have no idea which horses had their blood pulled at midnight but in my opinion, suspensions should have been handed out and as far as I can tell, they weren't.

MIKE CAMPBELL

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #44 on: October 29, 2023, 02:47:11 PM »
You should have watched the other telecast.  COSI produced, aired on Youtube and Facebook too.  Hosted by some of the old Mohawk crew Gary, Chad, Mike et al. Their commentary guests were John Campbell and Bill O'Donnell.  Much better than having to listen to Heyden's irrelevant stats although O'Donnell was definintely showing his age.
I definitely would have liked to have seen that.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
  • Unclejerry: In race 4
    April 27, 2024, 08:46:31 PM
  • Unclejerry: Super/Tri/Eacta just given out in Jerrys thread !
    April 27, 2024, 08:45:55 PM
  • Unclejerry: Check Jerry's thread often bets are being made and posted
    April 27, 2024, 07:15:49 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal