Author Topic: When is Fulton on Ongait?  (Read 1401 times)

Miguel_Sanchez

• Open / FFA
When is Fulton on Ongait?
« on: September 30, 2023, 10:34:02 AM »
When will he sell on Ongait because he's toast.  I'll say he's worth a shade under 100K now that he's cooked. 

JIDGE

• Open / FFA
Re: When is Fulton on Ongait?
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2023, 10:59:37 AM »
When will he sell on Ongait because he's toast.  I'll say he's worth a shade under 100K now that he's cooked.

Probably a private sale. They can only embarrass themselves in a description.

Mailbox Money

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2023, 12:43:14 PM »
He and Dung Ho have been selected to pull a wagon in the remake of "Marshall Dillon Rides Again"! 11.wp

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2023, 01:48:17 PM »
They will probably Amish him no mean come on who would want to be embarrassed by a 3yr old that has only made 1/2 a million $. What a rat

Miguel_Sanchez

• Open / FFA
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2023, 05:53:27 PM »
They will probably Amish him no mean come on who would want to be embarrassed by a 3yr old that has only made 1/2 a million $. What a rat
Yea and could have made a Million had he been managed right.  Typical greedy owners that don't listen to a trainer or have a clue about horse health.  Now he bleeds like a stuck pig and is cooked.  Could have been a nice useful 250k/yr type horse but now he couldn't beat nw at Monti

The Thorn

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2023, 06:00:45 PM »
Yea and could have made a Million had he been managed right.  Typical greedy owners that don't listen to a trainer or have a clue about horse health.  Now he bleeds like a stuck pig and is cooked.  Could have been a nice useful 250k/yr type horse but now he couldn't beat nw at Monti
Typical greedy owners who know nothing about horses?  Are you clueless? These two have had more horses than you could ever dream of.   Do you know who Bottom Line and Let it Ride stables are?

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2023, 06:19:45 PM »

Just paced in 1:50.1, I think he can handle nw's at Monti

ngc3

In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2023, 06:23:05 PM »
Don’t be stupid. He can’t go with the best 3yr olds grab the early money then sell at Harrisburg.

Stan durbread

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2023, 06:23:41 PM »
That is how you manage race horses

Miguel_Sanchez

• Open / FFA
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2023, 11:44:21 PM »
Typical greedy owners who know nothing about horses?  Are you clueless? These two have had more horses than you could ever dream of.   Do you know who Bottom Line and Let it Ride stables are?
Yea Dana Parnham who is the black cat of owners.  Want a horse to do nothing?  Name it Odds on what ever.  Eric Cherry?  Mr. I know everything about everything?  Yes had a lot of non bred mares make a buc with Croghan loading them full of the Louie Pena juice before Louie knew how to roll a leg wrap.  How many of those champion money making mares threw one?  hmmmmmm any 100k winners out of those mares?  Nada....

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2023, 09:02:03 AM »
Yea Dana Parnham who is the black cat of owners.  Want a horse to do nothing?  Name it Odds on what ever.  Eric Cherry?  Mr. I know everything about everything?  Yes had a lot of non bred mares make a buc with Croghan loading them full of the Louie Pena juice before Louie knew how to roll a leg wrap.  How many of those champion money making mares threw one?  hmmmmmm any 100k winners out of those mares?  Nada....

tmbz1 on the money as always...
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Frank the Zipper: it comes in handy
    May 16, 2024, 02:49:07 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: No do explain...
    May 16, 2024, 11:48:54 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: Have you tried Whackenal in the handy 16 ozcan?
    May 16, 2024, 08:36:36 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Still say Noxema is the best for tug time.
    May 15, 2024, 07:13:14 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like how it feels between my toes and ass cheeks. way better than desenex, or prep H
    May 15, 2024, 05:04:31 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Never tried it for that purpose. Will give it a try!
    May 15, 2024, 05:00:44 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Vicks Vapor Rub is a great slipping cream
    May 14, 2024, 05:43:11 PM
  • The Thorn: Damn, You'all sound like a bunch of pussies.  Go smell some flowers and report back
    May 14, 2024, 12:41:19 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal