Author Topic: Warning For Horse Players vs IRS and Government  (Read 7969 times)

cigar

• Elite
Re: Warning For Horse Players vs IRS and Government
« Reply #45 on: August 16, 2018, 07:31:53 PM »
amount of cash is more than $10,000
The business receives the cash as:
One lump sum of more than $10,000
They can also report it in any sum of up to 10k if they feel it’s laundering, but no one does and on top of it it’s against the law to warn you they are reporting it also. So go fuck yourself in the ass if you think you gonna pull some bullshit conspiracy theory on this.

And you keep talking shit about training like you get me. I don’t care I do it for fun. I can afford it you can’t because your on disability milking the great state of Illinois. You actually are a no count in life go pop somebody and figure if Elvis is still alive.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2018, 07:34:48 PM by cigar »

Powerful Patricks Ghost

« Reply #46 on: August 16, 2018, 09:22:56 PM »
This is copied from my bank's website:

Cash Transaction Processing FAQs.
We‘re making important changes for cash transactions

At ------ Bank we are committed to protecting your personal information. We are enhancing our process for cash transactions in order to meet regulatory guidelines for filing Currency Transaction Reports (CTRs) with the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN). We are now collecting additional identification information from individuals who request cash transactions. The additional information is required for most cash transactions, such as cash deposits, coin/currency orders, cash payments and check cashing.

This website provides information about this change and can be used to answer questions you may have. For more information, visit your local ----- Bank branch.

Who is FinCEN and what is CTR reporting?
Do all banks have this requirement?
Why am I now being asked for my personal information when you never asked for it in the past?
What personal information must be provided when processing a cash transaction?
How can I be certain you are protecting my personal information?
What if I don‘t have a TIN?
What are acceptable forms of identification?
I am concerned about verbally providing my confidential information over the drive through speaker or at a teller window. Do I have an alternative method for giving the teller my information?
What if I do not have time to wait for the teller to enter my information or if I don‘t have the required information (e.g. ID, TIN)?
Can I refuse to provide my personal information?
Do I need to provide my identification and other personal information every time I come in to process a cash transaction?

This proves who is lying and who is not! 96z.p

You would think these lowlife republiCONS would have learned something from Omarosa. ngc3 ngc3

Unless Trump banks at my bank then there is no reason to monitor customers for money laundering. 11.dt

Why am I now being asked for my personal information when you never asked for it in the past?
We are committed to protecting your personal information and complying with laws and regulations Federal law requires us to report currency (cash or coin) transactions conducted by, or on behalf of, one person, that aggregate to be over $10,000 in a single day. To comply with this law, U.S. Bank must obtain personal information about any individual requesting (conducting) cash transactions.

So you're full of shit. Straight from your bank's FAQ. If you are making small deposits that are totaling more than $10,000 then you will be flagged. Otherwise, no.

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #47 on: August 16, 2018, 09:45:53 PM »
STARTING TO LOOK LIKE TO MUCH OXY SWOODY

MR.DALRAE

• Living Legend
« Reply #48 on: August 16, 2018, 09:50:41 PM »
DOES HE SHARE

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #49 on: August 16, 2018, 09:59:51 PM »

slivercharm

• Elite
« Reply #50 on: August 16, 2018, 10:03:08 PM »
STARTING TO LOOK LIKE TO MUCH OXY SWOODY

I've never had an issue

He must bank at Walmart and just gave all his personal information to someone who gonna start cashing his disability check.

I get a $10K check every quarter never had an issue depositing it

But I'm baffled your ADW sends you cash then you go to bank to deposit it? Why not have it direct deposited makes no sense def a fable stories has more holes than Swiss cheese
gonna start a syndicate betting balmoral, who wants to invest?

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #51 on: August 16, 2018, 10:06:45 PM »
I've never had an issue

He must bank at Walmart and just gave all his personal information to someone who gonna start cashing his disability check.

I get a $10K check every quarter never had an issue depositing it

But I'm baffled your ADW sends you cash then you go to bank to deposit it? Why not have it direct deposited makes no sense def a fable stories has more holes than Swiss cheese

FACE IT YOUR WIFE IS WATCHING YOUR EVERY MOVE
ISN'T IT OBVIOUS BY NOW?

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Frank the Zipper: Noxema gives me a soothing rush
    May 12, 2024, 01:08:57 PM
  • SwankToliverA: Wouldn't know, never had a need for it
    May 12, 2024, 12:12:11 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Yes it still offers that same cool sensation.
    May 12, 2024, 09:49:40 AM
  • SwankToliverA: Rooster- ppl still use Noxzema?
    May 11, 2024, 03:34:17 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Nothing a cold hand an Noxema can't cure.
    May 09, 2024, 09:11:36 PM
  • Indian24: Damn those sound just like sun blisters my bad good thing
    May 07, 2024, 03:59:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: They keep popping and my backs getting wet.
    May 07, 2024, 09:38:10 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Oh the agony of these little pustules
    May 07, 2024, 09:09:09 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal