Author Topic: Warning For Horse Players vs IRS and Government  (Read 8040 times)

swoodall

Warning For Horse Players vs IRS and Government
« on: August 15, 2018, 03:50:31 PM »
This is 100% true and just happened to me!

I make a voucher withdrawal from my ADW accounts and then I usually deposit that into my bank.

I never keep more than $500 on my ADW account for any reason just in case I have a bad day.

So I was in the drive thru making a cash deposit at the bank when the teller asked me to come inside!

I looked at her and asked why? She asked please so I parked and went inside.

Now I know these people outside of their work so I thought someone had hacked our account and they were wanting to tell me inside privately.

No! Not even close to the truth!

I am on a list for possible money laundering for making lots of cash transactions! ngc3 ngc3

I had to show my I.D. and the branch president told me this was ridiculous but he had to do it by law.

Because I always deposit cash but stay under the federal reporting requirements making multiple smaller deposits vs one larger one that flagged me in their system.

WTF! 91zxa.1

He told me they can request that certain individuals be removed from this list but the handout he gave me clearly says these reporting requirements apply to all : cash deposits and payments.

I never hide any money the deposits are right in the open to see and all ADW accounts keep records of all transactions.

So now horse player or gamblers in general are equivalent to drug dealers in the government's eyes? 11.dt

If you don't use an ADW or players card and deal strictly with cash to hide your betting then don't go to the bank and try and deposit your winnings if you make a big score. Hide it in your mattress.

Here is what he gave me:

IMPORTANT CHANGES FOR CASH TRANSACTIONS
(my bank) is committed to doing our part to deter criminal activities related to money laundering. In order to enhance our level of security on cash transactions, and be in compliance with federal law, we are now collecting additional depositor information during all cash transaction processing.

Maybe you guys have dealt with this already and my bank is behind the curve but this was my first encounter with being profiled like a drug dealer. 43xc.2

Germy dDay

• Stakes Horse
  • KEEP OTB'S OUT OF MORTON GROVE
Re: Warning For Horse Players vs IRS and Government
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2018, 04:01:29 PM »
 WE ALL KNOW YOU ARE SENDING MONEY TO TERRORIST ORGANIZATIONS

OR HILLARY CLINTON

bigbettor

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2018, 04:01:48 PM »
Not necessarily a drug dealer Swooey but a possible terrorist. Say hello to the DHS and their bullwhip the Patriot Act.

Our 9/11 group we found out much later had monies funneled to them in small amounts like $400-$500 at times for expenses. The banking limits that triggered attention then were higher and more focused on wire transfers.
I go into my branch to write a check to cash before vacation and get the 3rd degree every time now.
I'm not Hush; we live in different states. Therefore, anyone saying so I wager $1,000 I'm not him. Any takers please set up escrow account for wager. You'll lose!

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2018, 04:07:15 PM »
THE MOST COMPLEX REDBOARD I HAVE EVER READ
NICE WORK

swoodall

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2018, 04:09:19 PM »
Not necessarily a drug dealer Swooey but a possible terrorist. Say hello to the DHS and their bullwhip the Patriot Act.

Our 9/11 group we found out much later had monies funneled to them in small amounts like $400-$500 at times for expenses. The banking limits that triggered attention then were higher and more focused on wire transfers.
I go into my branch to write a check to cash before vacation and get the 3rd degree every time now.

Did these changes take affect after 9/11?

If so then why did it take my bank 17 years to comply? 94z.sm

Or maybe they just realized I'm a handicapped terrorist trying to infiltrate nursing homes? 84zac.1 ngc3 ngc3

SPERMIN HERMAN

• Elite
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2018, 04:11:06 PM »

swoodall

« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2018, 04:15:00 PM »
THE MOST COMPLEX REDBOARD I HAVE EVER READ
NICE WORK

I have the paper he gave me right here on the table and had to verify all my accounts. 91zxa.1

It's bullshit! 63z.uzi

Did I also get put on a no fly list because I won a little money at the track? 94z.sm

cigar

• Elite
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2018, 04:15:14 PM »
Swoodall
I think the Illinois department of disability are tired of funding your gambling problems. I called my buddy at the irs and had them put you on the list.

swoodall

« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2018, 04:17:39 PM »
Swoodall
I think the Illinois department of disability are tired of funding your gambling problems. I called my buddy at the irs and had them put you on the list.

Small potatoes compared to the money you spend feeding those amish rejects you race. tmbz1

Germy dDay

• Stakes Horse
  • KEEP OTB'S OUT OF MORTON GROVE
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2018, 04:18:12 PM »
Swoodall

THAT MAKES 2 OF US

Rabbi Of Racing

« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2018, 04:21:48 PM »

Did these changes take affect after 9/11?

If so then why did it take my bank 17 years to comply? 94z.sm

Or maybe they just realized I'm a handicapped terrorist trying to infiltrate nursing homes? 84zac.1 ngc3 ngc3
Yes,it happened with the Patriot act signed but the scumbag Bush,you are lucky nothing has happened to you this long,my bank closed all my accounts long long ago,i had to change banks as they said my activity was suspicious,don't worry though,in 2020 Pocahontas will save us all

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2018, 04:21:59 PM »

I have the paper he gave me right here on the table and had to verify all my accounts. 91zxa.1

It's bullshit! 63z.uzi

Did I also get put on a no fly list because I won a little money at the track? 94z.sm

YOU HAVE MUSLIM TIES

swoodall

« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2018, 04:29:24 PM »
For clarification here this wasn't just the inconvenience of showing your I.D.

All my information was typed into their computer with my transaction identifying me as the culprit. ngc3 ngc3

They are tagging all cash transactions with a personal I.D.

So what's next? When I go to Walmart I'll have to show an I.D. to pay cash? 91zxa.1

Are all cash transactions going to be treated as possible crimes? 98za.ag

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2018, 04:32:05 PM »
For clarification here this wasn't just the inconvenience of showing your I.D.

All my information was typed into their computer with my transaction identifying me as the culprit. ngc3 ngc3

They are tagging all cash transactions with a personal I.D.

So what's next? When I go to Walmart I'll have to show an I.D. to pay cash? 91zxa.1

Are all cash transactions going to be treated as possible crimes? 98za.ag

YOUR CAR MAY HAVE TRACKING DEVICE TOO

spaheaven

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2018, 05:11:29 PM »
This has been going on for quite some time...they think you might be a drug dealer...seriousl y...so just do Adw to bank transfer and pay your taxes.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Itchy Kitties...
    May 22, 2024, 05:09:31 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Spew a little Spludge and the Pu$$y Cats are drawn to it lie a girl with baby rabies
    May 22, 2024, 01:37:15 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Aint that the truth
    May 21, 2024, 09:29:01 PM
  • The Thorn: Got to watch out for those strays. They want to move in and take you over
    May 21, 2024, 07:38:01 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: especially a stray cat
    May 21, 2024, 07:07:22 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Good Pu$$Y Cat is hard to forget.
    May 21, 2024, 05:27:22 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Thats self centered to the max Madoff.
    May 19, 2024, 09:08:38 PM
  • Laag: ruthless
    May 19, 2024, 05:57:58 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal