Author Topic: SCM WRONG AGAIN...CONGRATULATIONS MARK FORD  (Read 8818 times)

Gaagoots

• Elite
Re: SCM WRONG AGAIN...CONGRATULATIONS MARK FORD
« Reply #105 on: November 02, 2023, 08:12:33 PM »
I THINK HE WAS TAKEN AWAY FROM SCM FOR ABUSE AND NEGLECT. THE OWNER POSTED ON PLOP SOMETHING LIKE 200 LBS UNDERWEIGHT AND FULL OF WORMS. I THINK IF YOU GO BACK TO THE OLDER POSTS ON HERE YOU'LL FIND IT.
Hummm I remember that!

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #106 on: November 02, 2023, 08:13:29 PM »
Shopping Cart Mike is wiping the floor with Gagoots' ass.

Goots' epic fail vs SCM is a top 10 Plop beatdown.
you could've least have said congratulations!

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #107 on: November 02, 2023, 09:52:59 PM »
Kirby. You are correct. And hello GaGoots! Basically everything he points his dirty, cigarette stained finger at skyrockets. But.....this was his Mona Lisa. His best work. "I am so much better than all you mother fuckers it's crazy." Ok now listen. Here is where it gets sticky. This is a sign of serious mental decline mixed with delusional thinking. Better than who you penis head deadbeat? And better at what? You can't train a horse. You can't drive a horse. You are broke. You are a horrific father and son for that matter. And you have no future. So please explain to all of us wtf YOU are better at.....as last weeks purse checks roll in yet again to all of us. You're raking in that $11.25 an hour while we won 4 races this week. And got numerous other checks all of which are bigger than any check you've gotten recently you fucking BUM DEADBEAT. Oh and are you getting paid on the books dipshit? Maybe we will look into that right away. So much better  ngc3.  God Wendy was right on as well. What a blowhard loser who challenges people and then threatens to sue .....fucking bitch. How on EARTH, whatever you believe aside, could YOU of all people say you are better then anyone? I think it's 5150 time pal. You are just demented.

P.S. nobody approaches you because as I stated in the earlier posts, you are meaningless. It is the exact same thing as a full manure bin posting a video on YouTube. You mean absolutely nothing!  why the fuck would people who are making a great living lower themselves to approach you? do the math dummy! We are running successful businesses while you run your disgusting, black, jagged toothed filthy mouth. You ARE  just like one of those guys in the baseball bleachers, yelling at the professionals that get paid money. Why would they even turn around to argue back? It's pointless because the people in the stands (You) mean absolutely ZERO! Do you get it now? Dummy? Do you understand where we are coming from? Maybe now you do. Now MARY, go fold boxes and we will eat our hearts out, hoping someday we can climb to the top just like you have while folding.
He really is full of himself. That fucking bum out of Goshen thinks he’s smarter than everybody. He’s nothing but a rat bastard.!

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #108 on: November 03, 2023, 09:03:57 AM »
you could've least have said congratulations!
You are right.

My bad.

Well done and I can hardly wait to see what's next.

tmbz1

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #109 on: November 03, 2023, 09:16:33 AM »
He really is full of himself. That fucking bum out of Goshen thinks he’s smarter than everybody. He’s nothing but a rat bastard.!

You need to make up your mind, Like I said before is he a RAT BASTARD or FUCKING BUM?

Please Clarify, I can't keep up with who he is!
In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #110 on: November 03, 2023, 09:50:17 AM »
You need to make up your mind, Like I said before is he a RAT BASTARD or FUCKING BUM?

Please Clarify, I can't keep up with who he is!
Ha! Both

Haku

• Top Claimer
« Reply #111 on: November 03, 2023, 10:02:50 AM »
You guys there you go again! Why waste a second on this loser. HE WALKED OUT ON HIS KIDS! He gets his rocks off reading this site. He has nothing. He's always wanted to be important in the harness racing industry. You've heard him. "Ever since I was a kid I want to Monticello." Blah blah blah. But he is so untalented that he has to try to feel important on the internet. Nothing can change the fact that he's a deadbeat loser. Any of you have kids? What would it take for you to walk out on them? Think about that! That is the kind of coward you are dealing with. Just laugh at him. He means nothing. Especially to his kids.

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #112 on: November 03, 2023, 10:11:56 AM »
Try telling us something new! Not the broken record speech you been spewing forever! Please get some new material Wendy!

SwankToliverA

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #113 on: November 03, 2023, 10:31:46 AM »
Agree Kirby, sounds like the ex wife. Broken record, and always about the kids

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #114 on: November 03, 2023, 10:58:16 AM »
You guys there you go again! Why waste a second on this loser. HE WALKED OUT ON HIS KIDS! He gets his rocks off reading this site. He has nothing. He's always wanted to be important in the harness racing industry. You've heard him. "Ever since I was a kid I want to Monticello." Blah blah blah. But he is so untalented that he has to try to feel important on the internet. Nothing can change the fact that he's a deadbeat loser. Any of you have kids? What would it take for you to walk out on them? Think about that! That is the kind of coward you are dealing with. Just laugh at him. He means nothing. Especially to his kids.
Haku, I can't imagine walking out on my kids! What kind of human being can do that! An animal wouldn't do that! Horrible just horrible feel so bad for the kids and wife.

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #115 on: November 03, 2023, 02:23:04 PM »
Peter, you see her everyday why not tell her this crap face to face rather than air it out here?

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #116 on: November 03, 2023, 02:26:35 PM »
Peter, you see her everyday why not tell her this crap face to face rather than air it out here?

SCM owns PeteyGoots!  He should admit defeat and move on.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #117 on: November 03, 2023, 11:42:51 PM »
To that fucking bum rat bastard out of Goshen….

How dare you!! It’s horrible the way you speak about the dead! May God forgive you….Wes Fisher was a great man. He would helped anybody he went above and beyond even for you -you no good rat bastard you forgot how he fed your horses too on the cuff!

It’s amazing to me how you pick on successful horseman yet these no good cocksuckers like Austin Gilbert, Eric Mollor and that other piece of fucking dog shit Ross Cohen put that poor man out of business yet not a fucking peep out of you about that!

You forgot how he went above and beyond for everyone!

Theone

• 4 claimer
« Reply #118 on: November 04, 2023, 11:12:44 AM »
This scumbag SCM is so full of shit it’s ridiculous.
How can he talk or even comment on anyone else’s lives.
Let’s talk about his and his is as of today.
1. One step above homeless living in a boarding house.
2. This loser doesn’t even own a vehicle or possess a driver’s licenses.
3. Hasn’t provided for his family in year’s.
It has  gotten so bad that his own father has asked his wife Wendy and his two grandchildren children not to come by the house anymore because for the last couple of years he had been financially supporting them and he thinks it’s time to put end end to it’s so Wendy finally holds this deadbeat accountable for his family
That’s the hardest thing in the world for a grandfather to do but it’s has way to far and this is an absolute fact..
I just listened to him say he can’t even have a horse for a pet just start with feeding your children.
This guy is the biggest scumbag loser in the world
All anyone has to do is contact his wife Wendy or anyone in his family for the facts

bello

• Elite
« Reply #119 on: November 04, 2023, 11:58:44 AM »
Haku, It's your turn to repeat the same this for the 100th time.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Frank the Zipper: it comes in handy
    May 16, 2024, 02:49:07 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: No do explain...
    May 16, 2024, 11:48:54 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: Have you tried Whackenal in the handy 16 ozcan?
    May 16, 2024, 08:36:36 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Still say Noxema is the best for tug time.
    May 15, 2024, 07:13:14 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like how it feels between my toes and ass cheeks. way better than desenex, or prep H
    May 15, 2024, 05:04:31 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Never tried it for that purpose. Will give it a try!
    May 15, 2024, 05:00:44 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Vicks Vapor Rub is a great slipping cream
    May 14, 2024, 05:43:11 PM
  • The Thorn: Damn, You'all sound like a bunch of pussies.  Go smell some flowers and report back
    May 14, 2024, 12:41:19 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal