Author Topic: Jenn Bongiorno thread  (Read 175493 times)

viking55

• Elite
Re: Jenn Bongiorno thread
« Reply #195 on: February 11, 2018, 09:40:57 PM »
May not be honest, but they are getting the purse checks deposited into their bank accounts. Barbara, no not really. I know Joe because I raced with him in the past.

Check into WHO is Barbaras father. Ask around. He's rolling in his grave. Poor guy.

NJ The best

• Elite
« Reply #196 on: February 12, 2018, 07:44:36 AM »
Everyone knows it was Sonny Dancer .

viking55

• Elite
« Reply #197 on: February 12, 2018, 01:42:26 PM »
MAYBE Zooooooing By! doesn't.   Hopefully he does NOW.  ;D ;D

NJ The best

• Elite
« Reply #198 on: February 12, 2018, 04:06:52 PM »
Her sister BTW is Linda Condon , was another fine looking lady back in the day.

MsO

• Open / FFA

Zoooooming By!

« Reply #200 on: February 12, 2018, 05:26:08 PM »
MAYBE Zooooooing By! doesn't.   Hopefully he does NOW.  ;D ;D

Actually I did (Must have been having a bad night, lol). I bought a couple of horses off Sonny. Great Guy!!! No legacy for the Dancers. When you looked up Harness Racing back in the day, you would see pictures of all the Dancer Generations.

MsO

• Open / FFA
« Reply #201 on: February 13, 2018, 02:52:43 PM »
The CIA should send you to Guantanamo Bay to torture captured Taliban and ISIS members. All they have to do is throw you in a room with them and have you start talking and I guarantee the prisoners would reveal everything just to have you stop.

Oh cry me a river. You’re just sounding pathetic now. I mean, you whine about my posts like you’re being forced to read them rather than are choosing to. C’mon, you know it’s the content getting under your skin but have no other way of arguing against it than to come up some half-baked and juvenile ad hominem whiney complaint about me. Sure, because if you can’t articulate a cogent rebuttal to an argument you disagree or just don’t like, you attack the source of the material instead, completely ignoring its substance. You’re so accustomed to and dumbed-down by this forum, that lazy tactic must just strike you as a completely reasonable and normal end-run.

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #202 on: February 13, 2018, 03:55:33 PM »
Oh cry me a river. You’re just sounding pathetic now. I mean, you whine about my posts like you’re being forced to read them rather than are choosing to. C’mon, you know it’s the content getting under your skin but have no other way of arguing against it than to come up some half-baked and juvenile ad hominem whiney complaint about me. Sure, because if you can’t articulate a cogent rebuttal to an argument you disagree or just don’t like, you attack the source of the material instead, completely ignoring its substance. You’re so accustomed to and dumbed-down by this forum, that lazy tactic must just strike you as a completely reasonable and normal end-run.

DID THEY REALLY FAKE/FORGE A TCO2 TEST?

Yonkers1

• Elite
« Reply #203 on: February 13, 2018, 09:20:56 PM »

Your writing turns me on
Yonkers now the #1 track in the nation

MsO

• Open / FFA
« Reply #204 on: February 14, 2018, 08:34:57 AM »
DID THEY REALLY FAKE/FORGE A TCO2 TEST?

Well I suppose since evidentiary documents were altered you could say those were ‘forged’ in a certain sense. As in “to make or imitate falsely especially with intent to defraud : COUNTERFEIT
-forge a document
 -forge a signature”, so not terribly wrong to use. But I don’t know if forge is exactly the word that I would choose in respect to that blackbox positive. Maybe concoct. I think I used the word 'fabricate' myself, didn't I? I'm guessing you're possibly even more outraged that I'm speaking out about it happening than you are that it happened in the first place, so you’re intentionally minimizing it. That would be so typical of horsemen who cling desperately to their beliefs that they want so much to believe, despite inconvenient evidence demonstrating it for them that they're illegitimate beliefs. Good thing you're willing to ignore that, though, right?

Incidentally, I’m glad you made me curious and I went back over to read what I’d written in that Burke thread, because I’d typed it out so quickly yesterday that I didn’t have time to review it. Or edit, from all appearances. Doing so brought to mind that the same Dr. Sams from the OSU toxicology lab who’d tested that sample and, oopsie, ‘threw out’ the necessary hand-written calculations for converting the parameters of a sample tested on the piece of equipment he was using for human testing into that of an equine sample; the Sam Dr. Sams who originated the test for Aminorex but made some mistakes including not first publishing it for peer review, that did a lot of harm to a lot of people? Yeah, him. Well he was the same toxicologist who also ‘threw away’ the blood sample from Bob Belcher’s morphine derivative positive preventing him from obtaining a split sample to be tested at another lab and resulting in his suspension. And that would have been the SAME sample that was tested not one, not 2 but 3 separate times: the first resulting in a negative and the subsequent two in ever increasing amounts of the substance before a positive could even be called. Interesting coincidences, no? The man was either a complete bumbling idiot or an unethical liar with an axe to grind with a convenient excuse of throwing evidence away that he was allowed to get away with at a disturbing rate. But I bet you’re glad that you brought this all up again just to harass me about.  :P I mean, some people here might not have been around back in the day I posted all of the court transcripts outlining those events to the now defunct Junior’s message board and wouldn’t know that. So phew - that was close!

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #205 on: February 14, 2018, 09:21:36 AM »
Well I suppose since evidentiary documents were altered you could say those were ‘forged’ in a certain sense. As in “to make or imitate falsely especially with intent to defraud : COUNTERFEIT
-forge a document
 -forge a signature”, so not terribly wrong to use. But I don’t know if forge is exactly the word that I would choose in respect to that blackbox positive. Maybe concoct. I think I used the word 'fabricate' myself, didn't I? I'm guessing you're possibly even more outraged that I'm speaking out about it happening than you are that it happened in the first place, so you’re intentionally minimizing it. That would be so typical of horsemen who cling desperately to their beliefs that they want so much to believe, despite inconvenient evidence demonstrating it for them that they're illegitimate beliefs. Good thing you're willing to ignore that, though, right?
  FYI: WE HAVE DERAILED THIS THREAD LONG ENOUGH..CAN YOU PLEASE BEGIN ANOTHER THREAD FOR US?

Incidentally, I’m glad you made me curious and I went back over to read what I’d written in that Burke thread, because I’d typed it out so quickly yesterday that I didn’t have time to review it. Or edit, from all appearances. Doing so brought to mind that the same Dr. Sams from the OSU toxicology lab who’d tested that sample and, oopsie, ‘threw out’ the necessary hand-written calculations for converting the parameters of a sample tested on the piece of equipment he was using for human testing into that of an equine sample; the Sam Dr. Sams who originated the test for Aminorex but made some mistakes including not first publishing it for peer review, that did a lot of harm to a lot of people? Yeah, him. Well he was the same toxicologist who also ‘threw away’ the blood sample from Bob Belcher’s morphine derivative positive preventing him from obtaining a split sample to be tested at another lab and resulting in his suspension. And that would have been the SAME sample that was tested not one, not 2 but 3 separate times: the first resulting in a negative and the subsequent two in ever increasing amounts of the substance before a positive could even be called. Interesting coincidences, no? The man was either a complete bumbling idiot or an unethical liar with an axe to grind with a convenient excuse of throwing evidence away that he was allowed to get away with at a disturbing rate. But I bet you’re glad that you brought this all up again just to harass me about.  :P I mean, some people here might not have been around back in the day I posted all of the court transcripts outlining those events to the now defunct Junior’s message board and wouldn’t know that. So phew - that was close!

You make many erroneous assumptions, including how upset I am about you mentioning it. In fact, I could care less. I happen to find it amusing, your choice of words that is, given how hard you try to be concise and clear in every paragragh you put out. You did indeed say that the results of test were "fabricated". THAT IS NOT A BROAD BRUSH STROKE, BUT A DECLARATION.  Your words, Mellissa, not ours.  Your beef isn't with anyone in particular here, but wanting to be heard on the subject is going on ad nauseum....carry on.

ENOUGH DERAILING...ANOTH ER THREAD PERHAPS?
« Last Edit: February 14, 2018, 09:25:08 AM by Fatboy »

MsO

• Open / FFA
« Reply #206 on: February 14, 2018, 10:04:46 AM »
You make many erroneous assumptions, including how upset I am about you mentioning it. In fact, I could care less. I happen to find it amusing, your choice of words that is, given how hard you try to be concise and clear in every paragragh you put out. You did indeed say that the results of test were "fabricated". THAT IS NOT A BROAD BRUSH STROKE, BUT A DECLARATION.  Your words, Mellissa, not ours.  Your beef isn't with anyone in particular here, but wanting to be heard on the subject is going on ad nauseum....carry on.

ENOUGH DERAILING...ANOTH ER THREAD PERHAPS?

I try hard to be concise? Funny but that’s the exact opposite of the usual criticism I get here. I don’t “try hard” to be anything at all, in fact. I don’t care that I fit anyone else’s expectations or preferences than my own, speaking of erroneous assumptions being made. But why is the issue continually being made to be one about me if not to deflect from the content I’m posting, trying to keep it from being “heard”, huh? Tell me that. And if you in fact don’t want to hear about the subject “ad nauseum”, why bring it up in another topic altogether than the one it was posted? Methinks you’re being more than a little contradictory. Oh but it sounded so good at first to your own ear, huh? I suggest you just stick to the topic of your gripe with me. Because it IS with me that you have the gripe, isn’t it? And then maybe you wouldn’t get your stories crossed. Fabricated was indeed my word. I checked to verify that it was, yes. And only because you used a different one, not my own. Is that the issue you’re taking? That I called it what it was? Then talk about that. Why is it an issue you’re taking? And why not raise it in the thread it was posted to rather than this one you’re derailing? In fact, I was happy discussing OTHER subjects until YOU raised this subject about me in particular HERE and bringing it to the fore. If you didn’t want it discussed, why broach it at all – ad nauseum? Or post pictures of me, even? But suddenly now you can conveniently pretend I brought it up “wanting to be heard”. I guess that just suits your narrative better. That and “wanting to be seen”, sounding suddenly familiar…

So here’s an idea: if you don’t want to hear about it, STOP bringing it up! You have the power of solving your own problems that you whine on and on about. It’s easy, so maybe try it.

MsO

• Open / FFA
« Reply #207 on: February 14, 2018, 10:13:28 AM »
I went back to see who'd posted what on the Burke thread Fat...er...boy. I posted the link you requested. You wanna discuss that link over in that thread, sure. I might have thought that would have been the obvious place to take up any issue you had since it was originally about a tco2 test anyhow. Go for it. Let's hear your argument against it. I'm all ears.

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #208 on: February 14, 2018, 10:25:41 AM »
I went back to see who'd posted what on the Burke thread Fat...er...boy. I posted the link you requested. You wanna discuss that link over in that thread, sure. I might have thought that would have been the obvious place to take up any issue you had since it was originally about a tco2 test anyhow. Go for it. Let's hear your argument against it. I'm all ears.

LISTEN CAREFULLY
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=I%2c+ME%2c+MINE&&view=detail&mid=DCF3740B274C1FC9A8F1DCF3740B274C1FC9A8F1&&FORM=VRDGAR

MsO

• Open / FFA
« Reply #209 on: February 14, 2018, 11:18:27 AM »
LISTEN CAREFULLY
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=I%2c+ME%2c+MINE&&view=detail&mid=DCF3740B274C1FC9A8F1DCF3740B274C1FC9A8F1&&FORM=VRDGAR

Answer the questions: Is your problem with me that I talk to [sic] much or that I try being too concise? How can I even possibly take you seriously if you can’t keep your stories and criticisms straight? And what is the issue you’re taking with my discussing a tco2 blackbox positive in a thread about a tco2 overage that was derailed by making it about ME and MINE? If your issue is that it was made about me and mine, don’t you think the reasonable thing to do is take that up with the people actually doing so? Be constructive and consistent for a change.  Why is that an issue for you that I discussed it once it was brought up? Let’s go over there and we’ll discuss it rationally, and as honestly as anyone trying to conceal their identity can at any rate.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Frank the Zipper: Vicks Vapor Rub is a great slipping cream
    Today at 05:43:11 PM
  • The Thorn: Damn, You'all sound like a bunch of pussies.  Go smell some flowers and report back
    Today at 12:41:19 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like the cool soothing feel.
    May 13, 2024, 07:32:06 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Noxema gives me a soothing rush
    May 12, 2024, 01:08:57 PM
  • SwankToliverA: Wouldn't know, never had a need for it
    May 12, 2024, 12:12:11 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Yes it still offers that same cool sensation.
    May 12, 2024, 09:49:40 AM
  • SwankToliverA: Rooster- ppl still use Noxzema?
    May 11, 2024, 03:34:17 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Nothing a cold hand an Noxema can't cure.
    May 09, 2024, 09:11:36 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal