Author Topic: BREAKING NEWS! SCM lusting after a 30yr old!  (Read 8617 times)

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
Re: BREAKING NEWS! SCM lusting after a 30yr old!
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2023, 12:26:15 AM »
Funny how the so called "benefactor" has disappeared along with his Manhattan apartment!

So, rescuing a standy is on the back burner now along with getting one from the kill pen, not to mention has given up on the witch hunt at the Meadowlands mangemant, Faraldo, Ford, Schnttker, Glasser, and others. Lost his place to live and now is renting a room over a restaurant, Has no place to put a rescue even if he had one. No one wants to touch him with  ten foot pole!

Now he's on the carriage horse crusade and getting nowhere with it as well. Just all bark and no bite! Only matter of time before he gets mugged in Central Park and loses the only thing he has..His Camera! Funny how NYGLASS refers to him as a "Whistle Blower"LOL. Won't even mention his name because they know he's got no crediabilty!
In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2023, 12:31:37 AM »
what has mike ever lied about?

I don't think he actually lies..He just likes to distort the truth, so he looks good. You can believe about 30% of what he says and the other 70% is just hopeful wishing. If you have to have your own Facebook group to defend yourself then there's something wrong.

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2023, 07:50:02 AM »
You can say he doesn’t lie, but he makes ridiculous predictions that never come true. If George Costanza taught us anything, “it’s not a lie if you believe it!”  And this idiot believes everything he says will come true. He’s a fucking loser that will do anything to avoid an honest days work!

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2023, 08:41:00 AM »
She's 46 btw and NOT a carriage horse driver you fucking morons. Looks damn good doesn't she? I'll tell her you all say hi.
Let us know what she thinks of the bathroom you share with 9 other bustout welfare one-room apartment dwelling geniuses.

I'll tell your daughter hello ... will you be sending another $10 for Christmas?

FirstUpFrom8Hole

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2023, 09:22:50 AM »
who is scm? Sorry im slow

SCM ™️ Shopping Cart Mike Copyright 2023 by Calhoun
« Last Edit: June 01, 2023, 10:29:34 AM by FirstUpFrom8Hole »

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2023, 03:38:49 PM »
I told you all this months ago. He is looking for any reason to feel important. From harness racing to these people. Saying he "had the ear" of people in harness racing lol! Name one thing that this idiot said that's come true. And now these people in the park with a perverted peeper and a camera lol. You all just laugh along. And when he posts a video with his scrotom like face that sags more then Oprah's tits and his teeth that look like a bowl of chewed popcorn spit back out, just laugh more. And after speaking directly with his daughter AGAIN, I can assure you she doesn't give a crap about him giving that PETA loser more attention than her. He gave her $10 for a dress so he's good.
  incidentally, it didn’t take long for the carriage horse people to get his number.

Michael Petrelli

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2023, 04:24:32 PM »
I know he has anger issues. I was in same barn with his wife about ten years ago and she would hide all the the bruises and even had a busted lip once. He must have known someone because she would report him and nothing ever came of it. He also hit his kids no wonder they despise him.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2023, 05:33:10 PM »
I know he has anger issues. I was in same barn with his wife about ten years ago and she would hide all the the bruises and even had a busted lip once. He must have known someone because she would report him and nothing ever came of it. He also hit his kids no wonder they despise him.
WOW!! What a piece of shit!

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #23 on: June 01, 2023, 06:34:12 PM »

SCM these are some bigtime accusations.  I know I'd be disputing this if it weren't true.  But the guy sounds like he has seen it first hand.  And he isn't the only one on here that has stated this type of thing.  Why won't SCM look for a paying job and make an honest living?  Who would be happy heckling horsemen from what is essentially a welfare housing.  Are you proud at what you've accomplished SCM?  I would not be drawing attention to myself if that were my life.  Very sad.  Clearly has some issues.

Michael Petrelli

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #24 on: June 01, 2023, 06:36:38 PM »
Once his ex and Goshen are done with him he will end up in jail.

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #25 on: June 01, 2023, 06:50:19 PM »
SCM these are some bigtime accusations.  I know I'd be disputing this if it weren't true.  But the guy sounds like he has seen it first hand.  And he isn't the only one on here that has stated this type of thing.  Why won't SCM look for a paying job and make an honest living?  Who would be happy heckling horsemen from what is essentially a welfare housing.  Are you proud at what you've accomplished SCM?  I would not be drawing attention to myself if that were my life.  Very sad.  Clearly has some issues.

If he owes over 40K in support arrears that's one reason, he won't work for a w2. They'll attach it. But thats a big "IF"

Michael Petrelli

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #26 on: June 01, 2023, 07:18:58 PM »
I do not know what his monthly arrangement was but we can assume he hasn't paid in years. And is responsible for any kid until they hit 21. He deserves to be in prison for what he did to them and his ex.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2023, 07:26:15 PM by Ignorance Is Bliss »

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #27 on: June 02, 2023, 08:25:53 AM »
Think about it…..all this bullshit from Mike and look what happened he’s back out in the street and Mark Ford’s training facility is full and Steve Jones businesses flourishing. Like them or not they are honest guys who say it the way it is no bullshit.

He goes after successful businessman who won’t defend themselves that have all to lose and nothing to gain. Now he’s doing the same thing with the carriage horse people.

This all started with SCM when his stall application was denied at the Mark Ford training center! 

Michael Petrelli

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #28 on: June 02, 2023, 08:40:32 AM »
He's been found out and knows it. Even his buddy Bartlett dropped him like a bad habit after Mark called him and let him know the real deal on Petrelli. And another thing how he gets off laughing at guys like Guido. He never tells anyone how he used to run tubes and jugs for Guido when he was maintenance man at Golden Shoe. He must have talked his way out of that with the feds.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2023, 08:47:19 AM by Ignorance Is Bliss »

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #29 on: June 02, 2023, 10:35:24 AM »
He's been found out and knows it. Even his buddy Bartlett dropped him like a bad habit after Mark called him and let him know the real deal on Petrelli. And another thing how he gets off laughing at guys like Guido. He never tells anyone how he used to run tubes and jugs for Guido when he was maintenance man at Golden Shoe. He must have talked his way out of that with the feds.
You definitely have his number!! Incidentally, he’s not welcome at Golden Shoe anymore. He burnt those bridges as well.

Yes, Mr. Rescuer fails to mention how he was running tubes and pre-racing on the side.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Frank the Zipper: it comes in handy
    May 16, 2024, 02:49:07 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: No do explain...
    May 16, 2024, 11:48:54 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: Have you tried Whackenal in the handy 16 ozcan?
    May 16, 2024, 08:36:36 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Still say Noxema is the best for tug time.
    May 15, 2024, 07:13:14 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like how it feels between my toes and ass cheeks. way better than desenex, or prep H
    May 15, 2024, 05:04:31 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Never tried it for that purpose. Will give it a try!
    May 15, 2024, 05:00:44 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Vicks Vapor Rub is a great slipping cream
    May 14, 2024, 05:43:11 PM
  • The Thorn: Damn, You'all sound like a bunch of pussies.  Go smell some flowers and report back
    May 14, 2024, 12:41:19 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal